Found Deceased GA - Jason Salter & Kenny Guerra, best friends & business partners, were together, both vehicles found, Fulton County, 25 Feb 2023

This is where I’m stuck because they seemed to be able to know the bodies were that of two men straightaway so their condition had to be at least somewhat respectable for them to be able to tell that much, right?

I get not disclosing the details, especially if there is some truth to some of what has been suspected here, but if that were the case wouldn’t it have made more sense to be a little more vague with their confirmation of the bodies being found in general? Like would it not have made more sense in that case to withhold the fact that the two bodies found were male?

In any case, I’m sure they have their reasons for going quiet and I’m more then likely just overthinking to compensate for the abrupt silence lol

/jmo
I wasn’t aware it has been stated In reports the gender of the two bodies found. Has it?

Also, the first report that was linked on this thread said the bodies were found “over the weekend”, and the date of the article was several days later. So, maybe LE was trying to keep it onthe down low, but the press got wind of it. MOO

2 bodies found at Bouckaert Farm in Chattahoochee Hills

Snipped from link above & BBM (fwiw)...
...The bodies are currently at the GBI Crime Lab and the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office as they have the tedious task of identification.

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office says identification could take some time.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm here because of the disappearance of Jason and Kenny. We have mutual friends that I've known for over 20 years. In fact, I even performed at one of Jason's birthday parties at the Piano Bar years ago.

This whole situation has hit close to home for me, and when I heard about the two bodies found in Chattahoochee Hills, I couldn't help but suspect that it might be them. It's been several weeks since they went missing, and if the bodies are decomposing, they should at least be identifiable by clothing unless it was removed. The fact that law enforcement couldn't readily identify them makes me think that they may have been burned or mutilated.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but I've made peace with the idea that it might be them. It's just such a tragic situation and my heart goes out to their families and loved ones.

Here's the link to the article I read about the recent carjacking near where Jason's car was found, which has only added to my suspicion: Man who pulled up to ATM carjacked by robbers with guns, Atlanta police say

I've been scouring the news since the disappearance, especially in that area. I've discovered this article only yesterday(3/27). Why am I just now seeing this? Very suspicious.

The robbers in the ATM incident could fit the suspicion of Jason's kidnapping. Two men with guns could control two large men and force them into a car, especially if they were caught off guard. It's worth noting that the ATM incident occurred one day after Jason and his friend went missing. However, there hasn't been any official confirmation that the robbers are the main suspects.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I'm here because of the disappearance of Jason and Kenny. We have mutual friends that I've known for over 20 years. In fact, I even performed at one of Jason's birthday parties at the Piano Bar years ago.

This whole situation has hit close to home for me, and when I heard about the two bodies found in Chattahoochee Hills, I couldn't help but suspect that it might be them. It's been several weeks since they went missing, and if the bodies are decomposing, they should at least be identifiable by clothing unless it was removed. The fact that law enforcement couldn't readily identify them makes me think that they may have been burned or mutilated.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but I've made peace with the idea that it might be them. It's just such a tragic situation and my heart goes out to their families and loved ones.

Here's the link to the article I read about the recent carjacking near where Jason's car was found, which has only added to my suspicion: Man who pulled up to ATM carjacked by robbers with guns, Atlanta police say

I've been scouring the news since the disappearance, especially in that area. I've discovered this article only yesterday(3/27). Why am I just now seeing this? Very suspicious.

The robbers in the ATM incident could fit the suspicion of Jason's kidnapping. Two men with guns could control two large men and force them into a car, especially if they were caught off guard. It's worth noting that the ATM incident occurred one day after Jason and his friend went missing. However, there hasn't been any official confirmation that the robbers are the main suspects.
Welcome and thank you so much for your post and insight! I’m so sorry for your loss… this is such a tragedy and I can’t imagine as well that they are ok at this point in any way.
That’s a good thought! I sure hope LE is making progress behind the scenes and can charge the culprit or culprits.

It's been several weeks since they went missing, and if the bodies are decomposing, they should at least be identifiable by clothing unless it was removed. The fact that law enforcement couldn't readily identify them makes me think that they may have been burned or mutilated.
The victims have most likely been in the water for nearly a month and the decomposition would be advanced. You cannot identify bodies by their clothing and even if they had a readable ID in their pocket, it could not be used for identification. They may have tried unsuccessfully using decomposed tissue for DNA first, they may have had to get DNA from bones or teeth and that process takes longer. It sounds like they didn't have or couldn't use dental records for identification. Teeth may be missing or dental records not available.
I see the victims were a part of your life, I'm so sorry for your loss, especially under these unimaginable circumstances.

Great observation but unfortunately I think that this was something personal.... I do not think a stranger committed this act. My gut tells me something was revealed or someone fessed up to something that disturbed the dynamic of a relationship & things may have gotten out of hand...

This story is really strange and for sure has my attention.... I wish there was much more news coverage just boggles my mind how this story is so quiet... I wish I knew more ughhhhh... its itching at me... I hope more information is revealed... im very sad for the families who are affected :(

Great observation but unfortunately I think that this was something personal.... I do not think a stranger committed this act. My gut tells me something was revealed or someone fessed up to something that disturbed the dynamic of a relationship & things may have gotten out of hand...

This story is really strange and for sure has my attention.... I wish there was much more news coverage just boggles my mind how this story is so quiet... I wish I knew more ughhhhh... its itching at me... I hope more information is revealed... im very sad for the families who are affected :(

I'm just going to guess based on behavior seen in other cases. The case isn't getting much attention because the families disappeared from the news after the original story broke.
I think something embarrassing (for lack of a better word) turned up early in the investigation , and the families probably had a good clue of what happened, and don't want publicity any more, and are now just waiting on justice quietly. Whatever these guys might have been involved in, they still deserve justice.

Last edited:
I'm just going to guess based on behavior seen in other cases. The case isn't getting much attention because the families disappeared from the news after the original story broke.
I think something embarrassing (for lack of a better word) turned up early in the investigation , and the families probably had a good clue of what happened, and don't want publicity any more, and are now just waiting on justice quietly. Whatever these guys might have been involved in, they still deserve justice.
Thinking the same thing now and agree- victims despite whatever the circumstances.

Someone above mentioned bodies might have been in the water. Didn't media say found on the bank, or did I miss something?

Thinking the same thing now and agree- victims despite whatever the circumstances.

Someone above mentioned bodies might have been in the water. Didn't media say found on the bank, or did I miss something?
CHATTAHOOCHEE HILLS, Ga. — The apparent remains of two people were discovered near the bank of the Chattahoochee River at a farm in Fulton County on Saturday, according to Chattahoochee Hills Police Department.
Police said the apparent human remains were found at the Bouckaert Farm property in Fairburn just before 8 a.m. on March 11. The farm sits on 8,000 acres and is home to an event space and equestrian facility, according to its website.

CHATTAHOOCHEE HILLS, Ga. — The apparent remains of two people were discovered near the bank of the Chattahoochee River at a farm in Fulton County on Saturday, according to Chattahoochee Hills Police Department.
Police said the apparent human remains were found at the Bouckaert Farm property in Fairburn just before 8 a.m. on March 11. The farm sits on 8,000 acres and is home to an event space and equestrian facility, according to its website.
Apparent remains.
Strange wording.
Suggests older remains... does it?

I feel like family and friends were pretty active in the press until remains were found at the farm. They've been quiet since then. I don't sense anything embarrassing. But I think family members could be scared based on what LE may have told them. I think it was a violent and ugly scene at the farm. . Jmo and all that jazz....

I'm assuming LE probably told the family to stop speaking to the public after the bodies were found, so that the investigation wouldn't be compromised. If they were still missing I think the family would still be asking for the public's help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back