GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per BOH's timeline, the firing for theft at the pet store happened in February of '17. There is mention of a number that showed up a lot on her Metro phone account from January to March, then the contact died out...
Ok. April was when she moved out of family home then ? Or went to court?

I just saw the link to J's FB is in the timeline and it works. It shows a link to a 2016 post about looking for a job. I'm not a FB member so cannot see any other posts but has anyone checked for the April 2017 post on there?

Last edited:
Ok. April was when she moved out of family home then ? Or went to court?
Per VI - Thread #1, post #996 Jenna moved out to live on her own in March,family members say.

And yes, not sure on specifically when, but during that time she did go to court and have her charge downgraded to a misdemeanor.

I would have spoken to the brother a LOT longer.
Something isnt right there

OOPS! Sorry "Brother"! Upon really looking into this. Bear with me as I explain...
I was wrong about the brother.
I lost a lighter tonight. I saw it on the floor when I woke up, and I couldn't remember where I had put it.
I checked under the blanket but nothing. About 5 minutes later, I thought to myself. Every mystery is obvious. You just have go back to your first clue.
The lighter was on the floor. I most likely put it on the bed.
I checked better under the covers and there it was. hiding.

My point is. The boyfriend broke up with Jenna. Did anyone else know about this?
He calls it a break up, which means "I no longer have a connection"
If I broke up with someone and then they died, I probably wouldn't even mention the break up.

Therefore, the boyfriend did this and he had assistance. Someone is going to speak up about this soon.

Why hasn't the FBI gotten involved?

Car Of 25-Year-Old Woman Who's Been Missing For A Month Appears On Side Of Road

I do remember LVG stating a long time ago that J has never gone missing before and she was in Carolina at a friends house previously. So what was he referring to when he originally mentioned this? I will have to find the original quote.

Eta found it and added link above. Police reports say J had gone missing before but LVG strongly denied it. Now LVG is posting that there was a threat in April 2017 she could go missing? So what is going on?

Last edited:

OOPS! Sorry "Brother"! Upon really looking into this. Bear with me as I explain...
I was wrong about the brother.
I lost a lighter tonight. I saw it on the floor when I woke up, and I couldn't remember where I had put it.
I checked under the blanket but nothing. About 5 minutes later, I thought to myself. Every mystery is obvious. You just have go back to your first clue.
The lighter was on the floor. I most likely put it on the bed.
I checked better under the covers and there it was. hiding.

My point is. The boyfriend broke up with Jenna. Did anyone else know about this?
He calls it a break up, which means "I no longer have a connection"
If I broke up with someone and then they died, I probably wouldn't even mention the break up.

Therefore, the boyfriend did this and he had assistance. Someone is going to speak up about this soon.

Why hasn't the FBI gotten involved?
The police may know far more than they've let on.

If we were to learn that LE has security cam footage of Jenna's boyfriend and roommate removing a mattress with a person-sized bulge in it from Jenna's apartment the night Jenna was murdered, I would not be surprised.

The police may know far more than they've let on.

If we were to learn that LE has security cam footage of Jenna's boyfriend and roommate removing a mattress with a person-sized bulge in it from Jenna's apartment the night Jenna was murdered, I would not be surprised.
If LE had anything concrete like that I am sure they would have acted on such. They have nothing except the phone pings.

Photo Enforced Mobile App

I just came across this map of licence plate readers and thought I would look at Atlanta. The number of cameras in Atlanta is quite large and so I am unable to understand why it ltook so long (seemingly) for LE to confirm anything about J's or her mother's car movements that night. So far we only have a Saturday 7a.m. sighting confirmation of J's car but no location was given. I cannot believe this is all LE will have of the movements of those two cars.

Last edited:
It doesn’t happen often. A murder case in Georgia ended with a conviction without a body. At the link an interesting example of an investigation into a missing person, suspected murdered, in Georgia and who is involved. Murder Conviction; No Body Found

Pondering about why no arrest is made in Jenna's case. All you need is a reasonable suspicion. Being charged would be a different thing. Evidence is required. IMO LE being sloppy in the beginning of the investigation and all the witnesses shutting up, they probably can't make a case (yet?)

It doesn’t happen often. A murder case in Georgia ended with a conviction without a body. At the link an interesting example of an investigation into a missing person, suspected murdered, in Georgia and who is involved. Murder Conviction; No Body Found

Pondering about why no arrest is made in Jenna's case. All you need is a reasonable suspicion. Being charged would be a different thing. Evidence is required. IMO LE being sloppy in the beginning of the investigation and all the witnesses shutting up, they probably can't make a case (yet?)
I think they can make a case for murder but maybe not 1st-degree murder (yet). I think they know that Jenna was murdered by a predator who had used her for months and then killed her when he had no more use for her. They want the death penalty. and they're taking their time and putting all of their ducks in a row because they know that a no-body death penalty case will be a challenge.

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in here so please forgive me for asking: any new developments? I haven’t seen any in MSM. Has the VI said anything?
Hey girl Hey!

There's no reason for me to think this could be Jenna, but when I posted this new UID thread just now I thought of her: GA - GA - Cherokee Co, Remains in Woods Behind Home on Purcell Ln, July 2018

The area is in Cherokee County, North of Milton with an Alpharetta Address. It's about 40 miles from the center of Atlanta: Google Maps

Does Jenna have any ties to that area? Just wondering...

Hope there will be a break in her case soon.

It’s a bit late now but can us websluths get together and search the land near where the car was found or any other suggested areas?
Lets do this.

I appreciate your thoughts about this. Maybe it could lead to something. The family (with help of pro's) did a lot of searching.....I'm not sure a new search could come up with something new, but you never know. Anyways....as much as I want to give it another try....I live on the other site of the world. In my heart and mind I'm with Jenna and her family, but I can't do a lot more then following this case and contribute to it, as I did in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member