GA GA - Jonesboro, BlkMale 11-17, UP74003, tattoos, clothes, struck by vehicle, Mar'19 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by yrmfp, Mar 16, 2019.

1. proctorelites

proctorelites Well-Known Member

Here is Clayton Counties Police Dept. Facebook post Clayton County Police Department
    PURE SPECULATION on my part. This missing young man's link was left in the comments under the Police Dept.'s FB post for this unidentified. I cant imagine that the person who linked to this missing young man wouldve left the Missingkids link to his poster if it was not valid at the time they left it Sunday. I noted this yesterday but keep waiting to see. His missing flyer link gives a 404 error message. Fits general description and does look like the unidentified IMO. He would be an awfully long way from home if it is him. But that's not uncommon these days. He does have those high brow arches, if a little more full. 130lbs 5'7".
    I hope not. Maybe the police did check on him and he was home and that's why his link is down.
    Edit: corrected from sheriff Dept. to police dept.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019

2. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/74003/details
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#UP74003Male, Black / African American
    Date Body Found March 4, 2019
    Location Found Riverdale, Georgia
    Estimated Age Range 11-17 Years
    Location Riverdale, Georgia 30274
    County Clayton County
    GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)--
    Found On Tribal Land No
    Circumstances of Recovery Pedestrian struck: driver of involved vehicle left scene.
    Details of Recovery
    Condition of Remains Recognizable face
    Circumstance Notes
    Woman charged with killing pedestrian, but teen's identity remains a mystery | 11alive.com

Physical Description
    Hair Color Black
    Head Hair Description Short, black, curly
    Body Hair Description Small amount of axillary hair present, no chest hair, normally distributed and fully-grown pubic hair present.
    Facial Hair Description No facial hair.
    Eye Color Brown
    Distinctive Physical Features
    Scar/mark-2 inch curvilinear scar on medial aspect of the right knee -A few irregular scars, greatest dimension 3/4", on lateral aspect of the left knee

Tattoo-Amateur style faint "ACE" on left anterior forearm
    -Amateur style faint grouping of illegible markings, probable letters, at base of right 1st and 2nd fingers

Clothing and Accessories
    Clothing (2) black jackets -gray shirt -gray underwear -blue shorts -(2) black socks
    On the Body

Clothing-black pants -gray sweatpants Near the Body

Other -(4) lighters -$0.25 in US currency -container of food

3. Melt71

Melt71 Well-Known Member

Article dated March 18, 2019 mentioned in the Namus file and I note the article says he was between 14-19yo (Namus says 11-17yo).

www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/woman-charged-with-killing-pedestrian-but-teens-identity-remains-a-mystery/85-dece8cd6-2a67-4443-99fb-ec827e08de8e

Woman charged with killing pedestrian, but teen's identity remains a mystery
    He was struck and killed while walking and we don't know his name

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. — A 20-year-old woman accused of hitting a pedestrian and leaving the scene without trying help him is facing a homicide by vehicle charge.

Police arrested Jermara Destiny Little in connection with the crash, but they still don't know the identity of the person who was struck and killed.

According to the Clayton County Police Department, the incident happened in the area of Valley Hill Road and Mockingbird Trail on March 4 around 12:30 a.m.

The arrest warrant said Little was driving her black Nissan Sentra in a reckless manner when she hit the victim.

The document said after the wreck, Little called her boyfriend and waited there for him to come to the scene and pick her up. Police said she didn't call 911 or try to help the victim.

According to the incident report, her black Nissan Sentra was still on the scene when officers arrived. The car had extensive damage to the front and rear end.

She's also facing a hit and run charge for failing to remain or return to the scene.

As for the victim, police still don't know who he is. They believe the pedestrian is between 14 and 19 years old. He is 5'6" and weighs between 160 and 190 pounds.

Authorities released a sketch, drawn by the GBI's artist from her observations of the victim's face, hoping someone recognizes him.

“The juvenile had no identification on him," Clayton County Police Capt. Phillip Bailey said. "He had on a black hoodie with silver or gray piping down the sleeve with black sweatpants with the same silver or gray piping on it.“

They also released photos of two tattoos.

“He has the word 'ace' with a design underneath it, and another tattoo that’s unreadable at this time," he added.

Bailey said they've looked into missing persons cases and tried to match his fingerprints and dental records, but they still haven't had any lucky identifying him.

They've had phone calls since they've released the sketch, but none have pointed them in the right direction. Some calls have even been from people who want to help.

"We've had several phone calls of wanting to do something to help memorialize him, to be able to assist the family the family once we do try to find them," he said.

Anyone with information on his identity is asked to call Sgt. Flaherty at 770-473-3932.

4. jules39osu

jules39osu Member

5. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

I think this guy is a good contender for the UID. Clayton County PD is handling both cases, so hopefully the dots are connected soon. I wonder why it took 3 years for this guy to be either reported or entered into NAMUS.

6. jules39osu

jules39osu Member

That's a good question, but unfortunately we see it all the time. :-(. I submitted to NAMUS and sent a message to Clayton County just in case, but I would think they will connect the dots at some point.

7. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

8. Fuuro

Fuuro spicy user

Wow, I am shocked at how young he was. At potentially as young as 11, I really wonder why it seems like he has not been reported missing. I'm guessing that he didn't have much parental supervision, especially considering the homemade tats, which make me think that he might have been home-insecure and that he could have been staying with other kids / young adults, perhaps on the streets.

Also, the lovely young lady who hit our UID and fled the scene without even thinking to check on him was arrested once again at the beginning of this year for even more traffic-related charges, including a DUI. She is also very young, so it's a shame that it looks like she didn't learn her lesson from what happened here.

9. jules39osu

jules39osu Member

Blake Daniel Thomas is no longer in NAMUS and the UID is still listed so I assume it was not a match. UGH. Seemed so promising. I really hope they can ID him soon. It's so heartbreaking to think a teenager can go unidentified for so long.

Updated- He was found safe according to Clayton County's FB page. So that's at least good news!

10. PropaneYeeter

PropaneYeeter If only sorrow could build a staircase.

You'd think someone would've reported this kid missing in today's day and age. Poor thing. Taken too soon.

11. Goecke

Goecke Well-Known Member

Tadarius Levy's NamUs page is down as well- I assume he's been located.

Also, HOW does the woman who killed him still have her license, especially after a DUI?

coffeeandacig likes this.
  12. Grungster

Grungster Well-Known Member

Why does she still have a license not only after a DUI, but also striking a child with their car and just waiting there rather than trying to help?

13. ChatteringBirds

ChatteringBirds Well-Known Member

The justice system doesn't always do well.

Who are you, teen boy? I just "know" someone out there is wondering about him.

YaYa_521 and Grungster like this.
  14. victoriarobinson642

victoriarobinson642 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    New NCMEC reconstruction.