GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #2

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Salem, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem Former Member

2. Loading...

3. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

Marking..

Can the last few posts be brought over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Salem

Salem Former Member

I brought over most of the posts from the last page. I didn't want to copy them because they would come in out of order and mess up the 1st post LOL.

5. gxm

gxm New Member

6. Salem

Salem Former Member

Page 29 of the Incident Report - they waited a month (Feb. 13, 2013) to send the DNA swabs off. Why did they wait so long?

Salem

ETA: Just marking my spot because I need to get some other things done. I am on page 37 of the IR.

7. gxm

gxm New Member

The GBI forensic report was 5700 pages? (Page 28 of the Incident Report) And people are trying to claim that KJ's death was ignored?

8. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

I noticed that, too, and had to stop and think about whether it was a typo. I don't know how long GBI reports typically are, but to me it almost seems excessive for almost ANY investigation.

9. gxm

gxm New Member

I know! I was wondering if it's closer to 570 pages. But then it also says that the original CD was placed in evidence due to the amount of data. It sure sounds like they didn't skimp on the forensics. JMO.

10. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

There are about 2000 pages in a bankers box, so nearly 3 boxes worth of forensic report.

11. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

Thanks Salem!

12. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

In re: vlpate Valdosta Times post
    Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    These two guys are part of Occupy Valdosta....I couldn't find anything, with the exception of this article, referencing the organization they claim to be with. They are associated with Boston Rhymes...so.

Professional investigators deemed the small bit of blood on the wall to be too old to be part of KJ's death. It was tested and found not to be his. No blood trail or blood anywhere else but inside the mat and on the floor once the mat was turned over. I'm sure if they had a suspect they would do DNA testing, as may have happened in February, but nothing came of it. Bottom line, testing was done.

His fingernails were noted short (or clipped), in the autopsy report by GBI. I'd have to look, but I don't recall Anderson mentioning the fingernails missing. In fact, there was no mention of newspaper being in the body cavity of KJ's corpse on Anderson's 2nd autopsy report. I don't believe the body was filled with newspaper, I think that's bull (JMO), I think it is completely made up and they get by with it because no one challenges them. The funeral director addressed the issue by saying he received the body without the organs and the GBI, who autopsied the body, examined/weighed, and input data on all the organs. GBI said they were in the body when it was sent to the funeral home. So, 'who to believe' is all we have without photos of the body cavity filled with "sales ads" and "funny papers", as was said by Victor Blackwell on CNN. It is pretty much a given no photos will be forthcoming, and they know it.

Anderson performed the autopsy and never noted anything unusual or out of place that would have hindered his findings. He had the slides he needed from tests done on the organs in the initial autopsy, which is pretty standard in subsequent autopsies for obvious reasons. Anderson's autopsy report was started in June and completed in July - newspaper in the body/missing organs not "breaking news" until reported in mid October. Right.

IMO, a more troubling practice is people still taking as fact everything the agenda driven, main stream media has to say. This bit of information from Leigh Touchton from SLC/NAACP, is two months old and came out in the form of an email she wrote to a famous Civil Right's leader, but no one talked about it because the almighty MSM hadn't picked it up. Still haven't, for the most part. JMO

13. vlpate

Originally Posted by iSleuth View Post
    You left out the part where he walked up the ramp to the new gym and she didn't see him again. IOW, he didn't stay in the gym.

I read this as they had technical difficulties making copies on the first day, but were eventually able to get them.

14. iSleuth

iSleuth New Member

<<His fingernails were noted short (or clipped), in the autopsy report by GBI. I'd have to look, but I don't recall Anderson mentioning the fingernails missing.>> snipped by me for space

The reports do say he has injuries and blood on his hands and knuckles.
    And his parents made a big deal about his nails and their appearance apparently Kj like his dad kept his nails rather long. When they identified his body it was one of their first concerns re. Foul play. The video was in the MSM

15. Yoda

Yoda Master

16. Yoda

Yoda Master

Also, thinking as I read the report. The two girls saw the feet and then called another person up who called another person to see. Possibly one of the first knocked the shoes down accidentally, or even on purpose to see if he would move. JMO

17. vlpate

I could have missed it, but I haven't seen the shoes reported to be inside the mat on any of the official reports...have you?

18. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

I'll have to look at the report again, but there is definitely a picture of that.

Attached Files:

19. Yoda

Yoda Master

No. I don't remember reading it. All I remember reading was they all saw feet with white socks. No shoes mentioned.

20. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

T h e r e w a s o n e ( 1 ) p a i r o f w h i t e , g r e S a n d o r a n g ei n c o l o r N I K E s h o e si n s i d e o f t h e m a t ( C r i m e i c e n e I t e r n # 8 ) , w h i c h w e r e n o t o n h i s f e e t . T h e N I K E s h o e s w e r e d o c u m e n t e dw i t h p h o t o g r a p h

Page 3 of the crime lab report. Sorry for the crappy copy/paste from a pdf. Lol.

ETA: page 3 , last paragraph.

http://kjtheboywhodidntcomehome.fil...crime-lab-report-in-kendrick-johnson-case.pdf

21. Yoda

Yoda Master

His mom said he is always home by 11:30 on school nights but didn't know anyone he hangs out with? Also the kids interviewed that knew him didn't know who he hangs out with, besides the one boy who was suspended at the time. I seems odd to me that no one knows who he hangs with. His friends would be able to give better insight to any problems/altercations with other students. Jmo

Let me redo that^. Someone did say he was a part of the CVC clyattville click, but did LE interview these friends? Did I miss that with all the redacted names in the report? TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.