GUILTY GA - Laila Daniel, 2, beaten to death, McDonough, 17 Nov 2015 *foster parents arrested*

Thank you both. I was not expecting this so soon. I've been busy all day and only just checked websleuths to see what was going on. I hope to God they are found guilty.

Wait what, did I hear wrong?
I'm so confused!
I thought they said not guilty on all the murders for Jennifer, but guilty on everything else.
Then I thought they said guilty on murder for him but not guilty on some others.
Please tell me I heard wrong?

I heard wrong. Omg. Thank you!

Wait what, did I hear wrong?
I'm so confused!
I thought they said not guilty on all the murders for Jennifer, but guilty on everything else.
Then I thought they said guilty on murder for him but not guilty on some others.
Please tell me I heard wrong?

I could be wrong, but the ones i heard for her were all guilty

1. Lauren Pozen WSB‏Verified account @LaurenPozenWSB 23s23 seconds ago
    Jennifer Rosenbaum has been found guilty of one count of murder. Joseph Rosenbaum has been found guilty of second-degree murder. Both could spend the rest of their lives behind bars. They carry life sentences.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

2. Peyton‏ @pey1254 1m1 minute ago
    Jennifer Rosenbaum found guilty of one count of felony murder and one count of second degree murder. Joseph Rosenbaum is found guilty of second degree murder (one count). Several other counts of child cruelty and assault and battery have been found too. #RosenbaumTrial

0 replies0 retweets1 like

3. Hayley Mason‏Verified account @HayleyMasonTV 2m2 minutes ago
    BREAKING: Jennifer Rosenbaum is found GUILTY of one count of FELONY MURDER. Joseph Rosenbaum is found GUILTY of SECOND DEGREE MURDER. Both carry life sentences.@cbs46

Wait what, I thought she was not guilty on all the murder charges? Did I hear wrong?
I'm so confused! I thought they said not guilty on all the murders for Jennifer, but guilty on everything else. Then I thought they said guilty on murder for him but not guilty on some others.
I've got it all written down for the 49 charges.

It was not guilty on counts 1, 2 and 4. (Jennifer)

It was not guilty on counts 32 to 41 inclusive (Joseph)

All other counts guilty.

Okay I didn't hear wrong, I just missed a guilty on Jennifer. The first guilty on murder I heard was his. Whew.

Hayley Mason‏Verified account @HayleyMasonTV 13m13 minutes ago
BREAKING: Jury finds Jennifer Rosenbaum NOT GUILTY of malice and felony murder charges, but guilty of aggravated assault, agg battery. Joseph Rosenbaum is GUILTY of second degree murder. @cbs46

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 15m15 minutes ago
#RosenbaumTrial - Jennifer Rosenbaum NOT GUILTY of Malice Murder. NOT GUILTY of Felony Murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back