GUILTY GA - Lydia Ivanditti, 63, dead in bathtub, Eatonton, 2 Dec 2016

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by True Crime Lover, Dec 6, 2016.

1. dancinunderthemoon

dancinunderthemoon Well-Known Member

Did I read he was from Memphis and goes between Eatonton and there? Maybe an ex is in TX?? family? maybe he's been there, dont see charges there on mushots but might be on the county site, wherever that is? I wonder too!!

2. dancinunderthemoon

WOW, do we think that LE also see the parallels and are looking into both cases as well? If he is responsible for the D's deaths, SILLS will have found the luckiest day of his life and probalby take responsibility if this guy is responsible and it's solved... Anxious to hear more on this guy

Also remembering talk about certain attire or uniforms, yeah so if this guy worked at the Ritz, would he have access to uniforms or company shirts etc, certainly the D's would have opened their door for him espeically if they'd met him or he waited on them at the Ritz........................and also true for Lydia

3. True Crime Lover

True Crime Lover Active Member

Article on arrest of FC from local newspaper.
    What is really interesting is the mugshot of FC posted with the article.
    Note the date that this mugshot of FC was taken at PCSO was November 20, 2016!
    Do not know what the charges were for this arrest.
    Frank Causey mug shot nov 20 2016 Eat Mess 122216_murderarrest_mug.jpg

http://www.msgr.com/articles/2016/12/24/man-charged-ivanditti-murder-has-bond-hearing

The address of FC is reported as "202-B Putnam Ave."

http://www.spokeo.com/GA/Eatonton/202-Putnam-Ave/B

4. dancinunderthemoon

I dont want to move there, not enough LE

5. dancinunderthemoon

I have to say he looked more clean cut, nice smile in his other mugshots, proabably made him seem less threatening?

6. dancinunderthemoon

1/2 a mile away...........map if it works https://www.google.com/maps/dir/W+W...b14ea150110!2m2!1d-83.384323!2d33.3262565!4e1

7. dancinunderthemoon

8. dancinunderthemoon

WOW, great investigating True Crime Lover, this is very very interesting!!! Comnig Full circle Foxfire, will be watching this case like a hawk, PRAYING they can link the him or his "gang" to the D's if he's guilty................Thanks for the updates!

9. True Crime Lover

A mugshot is worth a thousand words. I wonder if FC had murder on his mind in that pic taken less than 2 weeks before the LI homicide?

POSSIBLE MOTIVES FOR LI HOMICIDE:
    1. Robbery of cash from LI
    2. Possible arranged drug deal with LI resulting in robbery of her cash on hand for the sale.

Related to the above two possible motives, the members of FC's FB neighborhood are certainly impressed with money, going by the many posts about and pics of cash money. FC even used a pic of lots of bills on a bed as his FB cover photo. Have seen a lot of posts/pics that glorify cash, money and paper bills while researching.

3. Romantic relationship with LI
    LI was twice his age plus more than a decade! Do not believe that this is true and would be absolutely floored if this were true!
    However, the strangling and drowning of LI was very up close and personal.

4. Could FC have possibly permanently silenced LI because he believed she may cause him legal problems by testifying against him related to some illegal activity in which he was involved?
    "Snitches get stitches" or worse.

Ironic that FC's brother was arrested in Nashville on November 19 2016, and FC was arrested in Putnam county the next day, November 20th.
    Not a real good time for the brothers apparently!

LE has not mentioned forced entry into the home nor any missing items from her home to date that I know of.

I really want to know what the charges on FC's arrest on November 20, 2016 were!!!!

As always, everything is JMHO.

10. True Crime Lover

A few new nuggets of info in this article:

Horton Homes closed last year but reopened in March 2016 with a new owner, Legacy Housing.

"Eatonton manufactured home plant opens again"
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/eatonton-manufactured-hoome-plant-opens-again/76634707

11. True Crime Lover

Excellent article answering many questions!

This article answers the question as to the charges behind the mugshot of FC on Nov. 20, 2016, less than 2 weeks before the LI homicide.

Note: All bolding emphasis in quoted article is mine.

12. True Crime Lover

Summary of known criminal charges for Frank Don Causey (aka "Rico Brown") in chronological order

summary spreadsheet criminal charges Causey Ivanditti.JPG

13. True Crime Lover

Anyone know how can I get this done?
    Moderator:
    Upon recently going to WebSleuths after a long time away, I am unable to edit my posts after a very short time period apparently.
    There is a link on my original post on December 6, 2016 that was apparently changed by the news source. I want to update the post with the new active link to that particular article. (Nothing more frustrating than getting "Error 404: Page Not Found"!)
    Also, on a post later I incorrectly typed "2022" instead of "2122" as being the release date of a prisoner at ADX supermax prison. (only a century off!)
    How can I edit and correct these posts?
    Thanks in advance

14. dancinunderthemoon

Wow, busy fella....couple of assaults, cruelty to children, trespass, identity theft....wow good at gettin in and getting info too, he is clearly the one said they were acquainted, maybe likes bootsctr said, yard man? Or as pondered earlier, the Ritz......................still wondering how they were acquainted, she could walk from home in short 10 min or less to either antique shop or arts center and him living nearby too maybe they met in passing if he worked downtown or just knew him from the Ritz and saw him around......If I'd seen this rap sheet I wouldn't have touched him with a 100 ft pole, just a matter of time til something like this happened, So sad

15. dancinunderthemoon

Wondering if there is a glitch, I noticed it happned periodically most recently as well

16. True Crime Lover

I cannot even edit or delete my post from 2:30 today!
    PMed admin to correct, which was done right away.

17. True Crime Lover

Frank Don Causey Ivanditti mugshot progression.JPG

If anyone has a subscription to this local newspaper, I would like to know what else the article says.

18. True Crime Lover

This article uses a pic of an Eatonton police car at LI's house as a cover photo and contains the following text:

frank causey ivanditti clash article Eatonton police car at her house.JPG

I had never noticed the car to the left of the garage before.

19. dancinunderthemoon

pretty private all the way around, no house across the street to speak of and private hedge and fence on sides of her home and hedges in back, house behind hers behind the hedges and then the elementary school which is on the main city st, I think IIRC, Causey's lived directly across that main road about the same distance that she does from the main road......

can't tell if that's a shed but you see the car is also in the back yard on maps https://www.google.com/maps/@33.322...t_UzI08VyBIdhQaKAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

in the image you posted she's backed in, assuming that's LI car, usually someone with something to hide parks in the back or "backs in" all of the time, of course you can still see her tag if you KNOW where to look for that car or her....could be she was cleaning out or moving things or taking her mom in the back door or something................

20. True Crime Lover

This is heartbreaking to me. Just saw it today and I thought of this case.