Identified! GA - Macon, WhtMale, 50's, Bald, Goatee/Mustache, Rose tattoos, 8 Jan 2018 - Richard Mitchem

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Gardener1850, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Bit of hope

Bit of hope Have a nice day!

Could the other "roses" tattoo be a cover up of an old school mom and dad tattoo?

2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

But we can see one of her breasts in the photo. JMO, I think it's more likely they were trying not to show his injuries from getting hit by a car. I'm basing this on how his arm is wrapped up. And they are probably taking the photo from above him while he is laying on a table. The roses are on the front of his body/upper chest area and woman is on his outer upper arm/top of shoulder area. The shoulder doesn't rotate in a way that easily shows both the top of a shoulder blade and the front of the chest, at least not while laying flat on a table. Moo.

3. Bit of hope

I'm totally lost here...I can't even see a woman, let alone a breast.

madamx and carbuff like this.
  4. Wire154a

Wire154a Former Member

madamx and coffeeandacig like this.
  5. Bit of hope

Would you be so kind to put a marker on the breast....I'm sorry.....I just don't see it.

madamx likes this.
  6. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I wish I wasn't serious...

Add me to the list of people who can't see a woman, let alone a breast...though I think I do see the wrapped arm now.

This person appears to have been very thin.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    madamx and Bit of hope like this.
  7. Gardener1850

I couldn't figure out how to highlight where I see the breast to make it stand out so I added a little half coconut bikini top in paint, lol (see attached)

Maybe I'm seeing it all wrong, but picture the woman as one of those Barbie Hair Salon dolls where you only see her from the chest up:
    [​IMG]
    https://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Blonde-Styling-Head-Small/dp/B0042ESFMK

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  8. Gardener1850

Photo without modification:
    [​IMG]

Bit of hope, madamx and carbuff like this.
  9. carbuff

Okay, I see what you mean. At least I can see the face now :D But I'm not convinced that's her breast. It doesn't look like tattoo ink; it's more like a bruise or skin discoloration. It's also in an unnatural location, but I suppose anatomical correctness isn't a desired design feature for that kind of tattoo.

There's definitely wings or something that appears to be an older tattoo.

I don't see anything under the roses, however.

madamx, Bit of hope and Gardener1850 like this.
  10. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

oh geeze the whole time I have been thinking the Rose Cluster was on his back and the Lady was on his shoulder... Ok its on his Upper chest and front shoulder going down his inner arm is what it looks like to me.
    Now that I have been looking at it more.. it looks like on the shoulder covered by the woman's hair looks like it could of been a flying bird. One wing shows up at the top of the woman's hair and the other wing is drawn to become the woman's neck an breast area.
    Also the rose cluster thing. def looks like a cover up with all the black.. the top small rose and the 2 smaller roses look like the were added later...
    So maybe looking for some guy with a bird tattoo on his shoulder and something else on his chest.. just thinking out loud.. that is if he ever was reported missing before the cover up..

11. carbuff

I was looking at it the same way, Madamex...

The roses--I wonder if that might represent his wife and two children?

Bit of hope and madamx like this.
  12. Bit of hope

Lol, sorry...your bikini top makes me smile. I see what you mean now. I'm still not sure this is a breast, who has them that high? :) I think I see a woman's figure now but what is that "thing" in (what I think is) her mouth? The rosescluster seems to me a definite cover up. There where probably ribbons with names?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    carbuff, Gardener1850 and madamx like this.
  13. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

Yes I was thinking also ribbon with names too.. been trying to look at it in different angles..

Oh thing in her mouth?.. I did not see that.. I have to look again.. Coffeeandacig where are you to draw on this some more?!

14. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

oh Carbuff that is good thought too!

15. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

This is what I found underneath the rose so far...
    Looks like a dove carrying a ribbon. Maybe an in memoriam tattoo, though I see no names or initials, yet.

As for the previous drawing I did on the woman tattoo...I don't think that's a nipple. It's hard to tell, but I think there may be an angel like figure or Valkyrie underneath that woman smoking a cigarette.

Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

16. Gardener1850

Lol. It's blurry, so hard to tell, but I think she has big lips or her mouth is open. I think the roses might be covering something too. I see 5 roses total but the bottom 3 look like more recent ink. I agree maybe they were to cover a name or names under the bigger rose. The big one in the center looks like it could have been a face turned into a rose.
    I also sort of see towards the bottom of the big rose something that looks like a Marijuana leaf or a starfish, but I only see that shape when I don't zoom on the photo.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Bit of hope likes this.
  17. Bit of hope

Pondering on the need for covering up an angel-like or Valkyrie tattoo. Could also be a fenix, like in the picture I added. With the former tail curling in her mouth.

[​IMG]

18. Bit of hope

Could this UID be Paul Rouk It's obvious he went of the radar intentionally....articles about he wanting to avoid his ex-wife and children that I can't get excess to due to privacy laws in The Netherlands.

I'm very frustrated about not having an eye color and height, dental state etc.

19. Bit of hope

I went trough every male missing in Georgia on Charley, but I couldn't find any match.

20. carbuff

I spent some time going through black rose tattoos.

I found out black roses are popular with men. They can have a variety of meanings; one that I ran across in several places was "Mother and sisters." But I didn't find a design that was real close.