Missing pregnant Shannon Watts body found, athorities believe they know where the bodies of her 2 children are located, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GA - Man Abuses 3 Daughters on the Internet

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by southcitymom, Aug 7, 2006.

1. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/0807molest.html

Alpharetta father charged with incest, molestation
    Police: Man accused of putting sex videos with young daughters on Internet

By MICHAEL PEARSON
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 08/07/06
    An Alpharetta man is in custody on charges he molested at least two of his three daughters, ages 5, 7 and 11, capturing at least some of the abuse for live viewing in an Internet video chat room where he took requests from viewers for what he should do to them, according to police.

The 40-year-old father remained jailed Monday on seven felony charges, according to police Officer Justin Wilson. More charges are possible with the entry of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Safe Child Task Force into the case.

2. bakerprune64

bakerprune64 Former Member

Fu**er deserves to be castrated and thrown into the GP of prison. That is of course right before they flip the switch on him:furious:

3. shdbepaintin

shdbepaintin New Member

i felt bile rise in my throat. This is so awful. HOW HOW HOW, not only the "not sure what to call him" did this unspeakable thing, people wanted to see it.
    Yes, castration would be the beginning of his torture if it was up to me.

4. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

Apparently much of this happened while the mother was at work. Why don't these men ever have jobs? I guess there job is to sow misery and despair.

Alpharetta (where this happened) used to be country, but now it's a pretty toney northern suburb of Atlanta.

5. bykerladi

bykerladi Member

I can't read the article - it makes me want to vomit just reading the title. So can someone tell me if LE is arresting the A$$holes that purchased these videos?

6. BillyGoatGruff

BillyGoatGruff New Member

The man's name isn't listed in the report, either.

7. concernedperson

concernedperson Former Member

There is so much in the Atlanta area lately. I don't know if it is kudos to police for arresting or this is a cesspool. I check the sex offender site regulary and I have none near me but they seem to be lurking everywhere. In homes with children and trusted friends.

It disgusts me to no end.This man's children were babies......how in the **** can he do that to them? Castration..forget it. His brains need to be blown on the sidewalk. Sorry, sorry but this is just horrible.

I absolutely lose it when children are abused, tortured or killed. The most vulnerable in society and oftentimes the worst treated.

8. georgiagirl

georgiagirl Opinionated Southern Belle

I am disgusted reading this -it is close to home as I live just minutes from Alpharetta. Why won't they release his name??:behindbar

9. BillyGoatGruff

BillyGoatGruff New Member

Probably because the victims were his own children.

10. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

The article says police are looking into how the material was distributed. I imagine charges will be filed in that regard once they have enough evidence. The "father" is in jail.

11. cathieq

cathieq New Member

12. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member

You're good!

13. cathieq

cathieq New Member

But I know you want to see what he looks like, don't ya? I do.....

[​IMG]
    Steven Pease, 40, is being held on seven charges and police say more charges are pending.

The FBI is also investigating and trying to determine who used the internet chat room and possibly viewed the posted videos.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9642427/detail.html

I just lucked up finding this..only because I detest these creeps.

14. kahskye

kahskye Inactive

Excuse me while I throw up! This is just totally disgusting. This is no father! God help him, he will surely pay big time for his acts on his own precious daughters. He will answer for it and it won't be pretty. My prayers are w/ these little girls that only wanted a daddy to love them, not molest them.

To the sick, sick perverts who wanted the girl to undress, your days are numbered! You will one day have to answer for your perverted thoughts.

15. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

No, you absolutely should when it comes to child molesters and abusive men! Someone needs to stand up for the victims! I hope this scum becomes some Bubba's girlfriend while he's in prison, let's see how he likes it!:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :furious:

16. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

What a big fat ugly slob. Probably never held a job in his life. Guess he would rather sit home and video his little girls and share them with perverts on the web. So what was he gaining from this....money or kicks? The perverts would tell him what they wanted him to do with the girls and he would do it.

I hope that something really ugly happens to him in jail. Of course they will protect him and keep him away from the general population. Save the taxpayers some money and throw him out there. Those guys will take care of him in minutes.

I wonder what the mother is like. I wonder if she is going to stick with her husband or divorce him. Nothing surprises me anymore. I hope these little girls are someplace safe and that they get lots of help cause they are going to need it.

17. dingo

dingo Former Member

This sort of story makes me so sick..and I think mummy needs to be looked at aswell.

18. GlitchWizard

GlitchWizard Reprobate

Hopefully, Mommy is as shocked and repulsed as we are - the kids need someone on their side that is so passionate about helping them get through this and someone to be standing up for them every time the parole board has a chance to set him free.

19. Sheromom

Sheromom New Member

I hope the mother is decent as well; the girls will so need a good mother. At least we know she has worked HARD for this family- how someone can hold three jobs is beyond me. What an evil man; I just can't stand to think of him ASKING people what to do to them next. I'm so glad the eleven year old got up the courage to tell someone about it; I can't imagine the sense of shame they would feel even though it is obviously not their fault at all. I firmly believe these men should just be put down. They will never be of any use to society!

20. southcitymom

southcitymom New Member