GA - Man shot to death in home, woman arrested, unknown if they know each other. Loganville. 02 June 2023

I posted this one because I started poking around after the arrest of Chevaune Vanover.

It looks like she was also arrested in February of this year for theft of services.
(Search for first name "Chevaune" and last name "Thompson Vanover".)

The sheriff's records list her address as 2148 ROSS ROAD SNELLVILLE GA 30039, which looks like a business address for a heating and air repair company instead of a residential address.

And looking up both her name and the street where she was arrested, I do find a person whose background seems to also overlap with that company.

Also, her apparent NextDoor page (which is a different address than her booking address):

I want to find out more about this case. MOO.

Last edited:
I posted this one because I started poking around after the arrest of Chevaune Vanover.

It looks like she was also arrested in February of this year for theft of services.
(Search for first name "Chevaune" and last name "Thompson Vanover".)

The sheriff's records list her address as 2148 ROSS ROAD SNELLVILLE GA 30039, which looks like a business address for a heating and air repair company instead of a residential address.

And looking up both her name and the street where she was arrested, I do find a person whose background seems to also overlap with that company.

Also, her apparent NextDoor page (which is a different address than her booking address):

I want to find out more about this case. MOO.
The heating and air business was owned by the victim. They were involved with each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back