GA - Mayra Guadalupe Sandoval, 12, Social Circle, 1 Aug 2011

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Seymour Krelborn, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Seymour Krelborn

Seymour Krelborn Feed Me!

MAYRA SANDOVAL, Age Now: 13, Missing: 08/01/2011. Missing From SOCIAL CIRCLE, GA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Social Circle Police Department (Georgia) 1-770-464-0310.

Case Type: Non Family Abduction

Circumstances: Mayra was allegedly abducted by Silvestre Martinez Recinos on August 1, 2011. A felony warrant was issued for Silvestre on August 3, 2011. They may travel to Mexico. They may be traveling in a white 1995 Chevrolet Silverado with Georgia license plates. Mayra wears braces on her teeth.

More...

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Treads04

Treads04 New Member

I sent you messages please check them on this Mayra Sandoval. The sheriffs department here is trying to catch the man, but they are having a hard time. I have notes on my computer of people who have told me about her and the man or what stores she and him have been in. I am doing the best I can do.

In San Antonio, one tried to kidnap a 14 yr old, and it was on the news. The kid got away. What happened to the days when the kids could go out and play and have fun without somebody hurting them. I got to go I got an FFA meeting.

4. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

5. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member