Found Safe GA - Molly Hilsman, 38, Morgan County, 28 May 2018

Well. If her car hasn’t been found then that means she didn’t go where she said she was going or she got there and left and disappeared after that. Or her car was moved from Piedmont Park by someone other than her.

Someone should call around to impound lots nearby or tow yards nearby and see if the car was towed at some point.

16946394_G.jpg

"The Morgan County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating a 38-year-old woman who has not been seen in nearly two weeks.

Deputies say Molly Hilsman has not been seen since May 28 when she made plans to go to Piedmont Park.

She was driving a 2010 black Acura TSX with GA plate RHS5930."
Deputies searching for missing Morgan County woman

Dear Harmony 2,

The quote from the news article you just posted went right to my heart:

"Of course she is an adult, but she's still my little girl," Lenora said.

I hope and pray that Molly is found somewhere safe and sound.

Does her mother know who the "friends" are? Was the intention to go to Jazz Fest with the friends, or were those two separate errands? Did she ever meet up with them? If she was going to the festival with the friends, what were her plans-- to go to someone's house first, and then go on to the park; or rendezvous with these friends at a pre-arranged spot within the park?

Some places in Piedmont Park can be dodgy at the best of times, and a single person (male or female) roaming around alone during a music festival can be a juicy target, especially if they're seen to be handling money, tickets, etc., carelessly and not paying attention to their surroundings.

Missing woman’s car found in Covington
“We believe the car was left in the lot on May 28,” Malcom said. “We believe she went to the lot to meet an unknown person and to travel to the jazz festival in Atlanta. From that point, that’s where the mystery begins. Did she actually go there? Did she make it there? What happened to her?”
“We’re asking for citizens’ help from anyone who may have seen her, know her, recognize her,” he said. “We’re hoping that this is an innocent encounter she had with another person, and for whatever reason, she hasn’t contacted her family.
Capt. Malcom said they have also been in contact with the Conyers Police Department, as there is a chance she may have been in the Conyers area as well.

So LE believes that she may have met with her friend(s) in Conyers, and her car was found at the Park and Ride in Covington, but that's it. I wonder why they think she met with someone at the Park and Ride?
Public transportation on metro Atlanta's southside can be dangerous. If she was riding in from so far away as Covington, and found herself alone with someone who meant her no good, well then it's possible that she never even made it to the city limits. :(

I hate to be so gloomy but I don't think it looks good for this poor woman. Where are you, Molly?

Rumor on FB by family etc is that she was found safe, but up to now no official statement found

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back