GA - MTV Reality Star Wanted in Brutal Baby Attack

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by KaylynnCouture, Jan 20, 2010.

1. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

One of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops tell TMZ Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/mtv-g...nfant-daughter-broken-arms-leg-ribs-bruising/

2. Loading...

3. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

MTV Star Claims He Didn't Attack His Daughter

Snipped from http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/20/mtv-g...moore-police-attack-baby-infant-broken-bones/

4. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

BBM --

Why were they talking to him on the phone anyway? Was it a cellphone & they couldn't get him @ home?

I'm just nauseaous reading about all the hateful, evil things done to the defenseless.

5. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

SMYRNA, Ga. -- Smyrna police said a man who was listed as one of Cobb County’s Most Wanted and starred in a reality TV show turned himself in Wednesday.

Officials obtained a warrant for the arrest of 23-year-old Markice Anthony Moore on Jan. 12. Moore was wanted for the Aug. 1 assault of his infant child.

Detectives said they determined the infant sustained injuries while with Moore and that the injuries were so great that they could not have been accidental.

The infant sustained numerous fractures to both wrists and arms, the right leg, the right clavicle and to 8-10 ribs, police said. Police said the infant also sustained bruises to both sides of the head – including to the infant’s face, eyes and ears, in addition to bruises to the back, chest and rear.
    He was released from the Cobb County Jail on $20,000 bond.

WTH is up with that bond???? :furious:

6. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

7. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

I hope you two make note that I "thanked" the last post. I'm a bit out of my comfort zone in wishing harm on someone but I have to agree with Filly that it would be highly Karmic for that clutch to disengage.