GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elainera

Reaction score
My hunch at this point is that this was a random act of violence. The perp has mental-health issues and reportedly has recently gone off his meds. I'm wondering if he just had an urge to kill, and these two young people just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can't figure out the logistics, though. They were both found outside of their cars, so how did that happen? IDK.

JMOpinion, based on info at this time.

bbm - speculating that they met with him (for whatever reasons), he drew the weapon, threatened them, and they both ran to their respective cars.

He must be a good shot if he shot both in the head and not elsewhere.

Magdalyn

Reaction score
No - they were in public parks.

What's the exact address of the Publix? If it's the one I'm thinking it is, its back isn't very hidden and private at all. If it's the one I think it is, it's in an L shaped shopping center, at the base of the L. The Publix is at a right angle to Hwy 92 (also called Woodstock Rd for that stretch) and in the daytime, cars driving East on 92 can pretty clearly see behind the store.

Inthedetails

Reaction score

moonriverfarm

Reaction score
his eyes are empty. He has changed a lot since his earlier pics on Facebook.

Elley Mae

Reaction score
What's the exact address of the Publix? If it's the one I'm thinking it is, its back isn't very hidden and private at all. If it's the one I think it is, it's in an L shaped shopping center, at the base of the L. The Publix is at a right angle to Hwy 92 (also called Woodstock Rd for that stretch) and in the daytime, cars driving East on 92 can pretty clearly see behind the store.

street view

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.060...4!1sZffY3S_XEtkX5BeRCK3prQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

aerial view

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0612381,-84.3864266,228m/data=!3m1!1e3

Magdalyn

Reaction score
I don't consider their location, relative affluence, and someone's appearance to be indicators of drug involvement.

Is there anything concrete reported in MSM that supports the implication of drugs in this case?

ehg2001

Reaction score
I'm still thinking drugs. And I am NOT judging them for it. I think she wanted some, didn't want to go alone, asked Carter to go with her, and they both paid the price. Seems that JH has a history of selling drugs, esp to High Schoolers (if what his friend said is true in the heavy.com article), and is mentally unstable. His SM posts seem to echo that. Extremely sad.

Inthedetails

Reaction score
I don't consider their location, relative affluence, and someone's appearance to be indicators of drug involvement.

Is there anything concrete reported in MSM that supports the implication of drugs in this case?

There isn't much that is concrete yet. Still in the speculation stage.

Nothing is ruled out, imo, and all theories should be considered.

jmo

SurfieTX

Reaction score
One thing I noticed was that he posted a few pictures of two wolves. There is that folklore/story (attributed to many, so I'm not really sure who said it) that has the gist that each of us has two wolves in our soul, a dark one and a light one, and the one who dominates is the one you feed the most.

Maybe he meant the wolf pictures that way and maybe he didn't, but it is interesting to me.

Magdalyn

Reaction score
If Hazelwood was a drug dealer, one would think they would have found evidence of that after the searches they've conducted. There would be some sort of drug related charges against him forthcoming in addition to murder.

Elley Mae

Reaction score
Hazelwood lived in Roswell with his grandparents, according to WSB-TV. He previously worked at a local Michael's arts and crafts store.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/georgia-teens-shot-dead-behind-a-supermarket-w432740

On Tuesday, August 2, just one day before his arrest, Hazelwood shared a photo on social media of himself standing by a pool. “Swimming is one thing that holds me down,” he wrote. “The water is home. If I could breathe water instead of air I would pass beneath the waves to live.”

Hazelwood is from Roswell, and also has ties to the Woodstock and east Cobb County areas, Frommer said. He had been staying with family and friends at various places in the Roswell area in the recent past, the detective said.

http://www.ajc.com/ap/ap/georgia/police-search-house-after-teens-gunned-down-near-a/nr86b/

Though police declined to specify exactly what led them to pursue Hazelwood as a suspect, it was a combination of physical evidence, electronic evidence, interviews and old-school police works that resulted in the arrest, Frommer said.

They say surveillance video and evidence at the scene, along with cellphone communication and social media ,led them to Hazelwood.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

Police executed a search warrant at a house in an East Cobb neighborhood Wednesday morning.

The house is located on Gilhams Road, off Mabry Road in Roswell.

Roswell police say they searched the home after receiving information about the case.

Investigators were at the house for more than three hours looking for evidence. Officers were seen walking out of the home with bags, but did not say what they found inside the home.

bbm

Elainera

Reaction score
One thing I noticed was that he posted a few pictures of two wolves. There is that folklore/story (attributed to many, so I'm not really sure who said it) that has the gist that each of us has two wolves in our soul, a dark one and a light one, and the one who dominates is the one you feed the most.

Maybe he meant the wolf pictures that way and maybe he didn't, but it is interesting to me.

One of his nicknames on fb was "winged wolf" or something similar. Does that fit with this story?

Magdalyn

Reaction score
Oh, I agree. I just was making sure I didn't miss an MSM supported post that linked any of them to drugs.

What I've seen in MSM supported links is he was 'troubled' was sent to an alternative school, he has 'hurt and anger' in him...

My current theory is mentally unstable, possible obsession with Henderson, stalking behavior to the extreme.

ETA: sorry, thought I replied to Inthedetail's post. Post in response to post #230.

verbonica

Reaction score

I think that some Native Americans have stories like that (Cherokee?) It's possible that that's in his heritage.

Elley Mae

Reaction score
I wonder if the two of them stopped at the steak & shake on their way to the back of the publix. The steak & shake is open 24/7 which is in between the gas station and the back of the publix.

Magdalyn

Reaction score
Harris said he taught a “troubled” Hazelwood at a Roswell area alternative private school a few years ago.

“We tried to make some changes, it wasn't working. We put him into a mentorship and tutorship program working with the National Park Service,” said Harris..

“He has some hurt and anger in him, but I don't know what it was about, only Jeff could tell you,” said Dinwiddee.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/184000697-story

A lot of the time, in these stories, you often hear the people who know them say there's no way Joe Schmoe did that. No way! He's wonderful! Utmost regard for human life! Doesn't have a violent bone in his body! Would never hurt a person! (even though Joe Schmoe turns out to be clearly guilty.)

In this case, I'm struck how, early on, people who were close to him have no qualms about mentioning his negative qualities to the msm.

His aunt and former teacher came up with hurt, anger, troubled.

It would be interesting to know how he came to live with his grandparents.

Coquette

Observer
Reaction score
If Hazelwood was a drug dealer, one would think they would have found evidence of that after the searches they've conducted. There would be some sort of drug related charges against him forthcoming in addition to murder.

Not nessssarily. He could very well have kept his stash elsewhere or hidden and even then, murder is their focus. The fact that they found multiple cell phones with encrypted messaging apps is in keeping with drug dealing or perhaps darker activities. MOO.

cvaldez1975

Reaction score
you quoted the wrong post.

I don't think teens who experiment are horrible ppl, so im not being judgemental. it is INCREDIBLY common. I did, and my sisters did as well. one of my sisters is a dentist who owned her own practice by age 30.

I don't have any stats but I would bet they show that most ppl murdered out in public at that hour, drugs were involved. im just being real here. no disrespect to these kids, they absolutely did not deserve anything like this to happen no matter their reason for being out at that hour.

do you avhe teenage children? I do, and an adult one. they have smoked the doob. it happens.

I think your jump to judgement is rash, irresponsible and utterly disrespectful. Not a single MSM has mentioned drugs but just because teens are out after 12am you assume drugs?

I never took a single drug but as a teen I returned home after midnight on many occasions... concerts, working late, going to movies with friends, hanging out at friends..

Please do not try to blame these teens for their deaths, this 20 year old man chose to do this and we will find out why soon.

Magdalyn

Reaction score
In a theory that this all had to do with drugs, what do the theorists believe happened? That he met the two teens behind Publix to sell them drugs, but got mad for some reason during the transaction and decided to shoot both customers in the head?

Or one or both owed him money, so he lured them there to murder them?

I'm just trying to understand what the theory is.

Status
Not open for further replies.