GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by greycoupon, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgiagirl

georgiagirl Opinionated Southern Belle

Just wondering how easy is it to shoot someone in the head on the first shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Elley Mae

Elley Mae Well-Known Member

When I was young and wanted to be alone with my boyfriend we found lots of odd places that were odd/weird but private. Once your in the moment nothing else matters. Truth be told those moments are still some of the best moments to think back on. jmo idk

3. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

What if another jealous teen "hired" this boy to shoot these kids. The teen would have given Hazelwood their cell numbers and that would have been how he contacted them.
    As each teen arrived, Hazelwood shot them as they were getting out of their car.
    Sorry, but. hired hits are weighing heavily on my mind in 3 other threads.
    But that would explain why police aren't giving out any motive until the find the teen that hired Hazelwood.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

4. Elley Mae

I wondered if one arrived before the other, iirc they were both found outside their vehicles. jmo idk

5. Magdalyn

Magdalyn New Member

Respectfully snipped for focus:

Regarding his relative happiness....We've followed lots of cases where what things look like on FB are not reflective of the reality of what's really going on in a person's life. Heck, I've seen it from my own friends and relatives on FB.

He may have been 'happy enough' (while troubled, angry) to settle for a person he was not obsessed with, who could offer him a temporary place to live. But not happy enough not to throw what he had with the gf away by committing double homicide.

But I do respect that you don't see it that way! :)

6. Magdalyn

Magdalyn New Member

Don't LE keep emphasizing they believe he acted alone?

7. sugarbritches

sugarbritches Member

Yesterday the area was baracaded off.

8. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

I have actually wondered this, especially given the execution-style killing and his "hit guy" nickname on Facebook. I could see someone with mental problems getting sucked into that delusion. However, police have said he acted alone. I'm not sure if that precludes him from having been hired.

I am also curious about the weapon used. I saw in one article that he owned a shotgun. Using that would create a very different scenario than using a pistol. Premedetation among other things (no one cruises around at night with a shotgun and no desire to use it).

9. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

hey, its just as likely to be that! I guess we will find out.

10. Elley Mae

bbm, Oh yeah, I was friends with an individual that was the son of a friend, and he is now serving 3 life sentences for sexual child abuse. If you saw his fb page/pictures you would have thought he was the best devoted father ever. jmo idok

11. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

I am not sure where they (JH and NH) would have crossed paths, and how he would have been able to lure them into this particular spot to kill them. It's a stretch to think he happened to run into them when they were meeting up. It's also a stretch to think they were willingly meeting someone at 3 in the morning who was creepy and potentially stalking NH.

I think drugs are the go-to default because that is what makes the most sense, given the circumstances. Late-night meet up between three kids, encrypted messaging apps were involved, the apps were what linked everyone together, one kid was by all reports not really socially linked to the others aside from maybe having been served at Waffle House a couple of times by CD... Not a lot makes sense from any perspective, but it makes the most sense from a "drug deal gone bad" perspective with the information that has been shared with the public as of right now.

JMO

12. Jinkasaurus

Jinkasaurus Well-Known Member

Earlier I posted a link that said that the perp was a "regular" at the Waffle House where the male victim worked. The girlfriend may have come to the Waffle House and the perp saw her there. Time will tell if they were both targeted, or if only one was, and the other was killed just due to being there.

13. Elley Mae

14. georgiagirl64

georgiagirl64 Well-Known Member

15. georgiagirl64

[FONT=&quot]Hazelwood's aunt, Kathy Dinwiddee told FOX 5 News she cannot believe her nephew would harm someone. She said she has always been very close to him, through the ups and the downs.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“He has some hurt and anger in him, but I don't know what it was about, only Jeff could tell you,” said Dinwiddee.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]His aunt said Hazelwood was mostly raised by his grandparents who are longtime members of the Roswell Church of Christ. The minister of the church said he is thinking about all of the families affected.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/184000697-story[/FONT]

16. georgiagirl64

[video]http://www.cbs46.com/clip/12639670/victims-suspect-on-social-media[/video]

17. Elley Mae

obsessed with Natalie?

18. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

19. georgiagirl64

Possibly... Anyone heard of the Smack High App?

20. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I can't view the video - any new details to share?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.