GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
13902566_1221600361206800_8588422511796919002_n.jpg

sorry if already posted. I'm catching up!

No, it's a social media app that allows HS students in the same demographic area to IM (instant message).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see. As a parent, I wouldn't be happy.

Smack=drugs and High=what you feel as long as the stuff you get is good.

Sorry, showing my age. Maybe that was just during the Vietnam era.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

no, its still sometimes used for that. I am thinking the name of the app might be tongue in cheek.

I see. As a parent, I wouldn't be happy.

Smack=drugs and High=what you feel as long as the stuff you get is good.

Sorry, showing my age. Maybe that was just during the Vietnam era.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Possibly... Anyone heard of the Smack High App?

I asked my 15 and 17 year olds. They looked at me like I was speaking Greek. I had to tell *them* what it was. And we're same school district Carter is from. Is it relatively new?

There are only a few reasons teenagers sneak out at 2 am. CD had first day of school THAT morning. There is no good reason for him to be driving around at 2 am...same for NH same for JH. The back area of the Publix is notched out and very secluded. People who meet up there at 2 am purposely do NOT want to be seen. There is no good reason for any of them to be there at that time and right before school day.

The two bodies were found next to their respective cars...they drove there separately... each shot once in the head. JH used NH's credit card 90 minutes later at a nearby gas station. How stupid is that? JH phone was linked to both locations..that plus video showing JH vehicle, plus use of NH's credit cards lead LE to JH.

How ironic JH chose to cleanse himself in a pool the following day. Tonight he will be transferred to Fulton County jail.

I keep going back to drugs as a connection because it knows no socioeconomic boundaries. NH is definitely upper middle class....JH definitely is not. I can think of no other reason for all 3 to be driving around at that same time and all 3 end up in the same hidden spot.

So sad and tragic. So sad for all involved.

Rather curious that Natalie's best friend had only heard Natalie speak once about Carter. I'm unclear about the relationship between Natalie and Carter. Secret relationship? Something new? Connected on SM but not usually in person? Unclear.

"'I feel so bad for Carter's family, and I never knew him. But she told me about him once and he sounded so sweet to her.'”
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-teens-killed-behind-roswell-publix/417368167

The suspect was to be transferred Thursday night from Roswell to the Fulton County Jail and will be charged with two counts of murder, aggravated assault, theft and financial transaction card fraud, Roswell police said

Hazelwood hadn’t been in criminal trouble but was enrolled at the academy by his grandparents, who had raised him.

“This kid just didn’t seem normal,” Avendaño said. “You could feel he was strange when you stood next to him.”

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/suspect-in-roswell-shootings-this-kid-just-didnt-s/nr9nj/

SmackHigh
Sounds to me like a meet up to party app...."lit" means getting drunk or high...an app for high schools? I guess you sign up..say your high school and it shows whoever is on at the moment from your school so you can gt together and..get "lit."

"
Description

WARNING: Extreme litness. If you don't like being lit, then don't download Smack."

There are only a few reasons teenagers sneak out at 2 am. CD had first day of school THAT morning. There is no good reason for him to be driving around at 2 am...same for NH same for JH. The back area of the Publix is notched out and very secluded. People who meet up there at 2 am purposely do NOT want to be seen. There is no good reason for any of them to be there at that time and right before school day.

The two bodies were found next to their respective cars...they drove there separately... each shot once in the head. JH used NH's credit card 90 minutes later at a nearby gas station. How stupid is that? JH phone was linked to both locations..that plus video showing JH vehicle, plus use of NH's credit cards lead LE to JH.

How ironic JH chose to cleanse himself in a pool the following day. Tonight he will be transferred to Fulton County jail.

I keep going back to drugs as a connection because it knows no socioeconomic boundaries. NH is definitely upper middle class....JH definitely is not. I can think of no other reason for all 3 to be driving around at that same time and all 3 end up in the same hidden spot.

So sad and tragic. So sad for all involved.

The police have gone through phones, homes, interviewed people, and have stated:

"we don't have anything to indicate that drugs were involved right now."

I can't see them lying about that when they could just flat out not comment on any aspect.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-s...atalie-henderson-carter-davis-murder-autopsy/

Or just something he took advantage of post-murder, and is being charged with it in addition to murder.

You know the old saying...."nothing good happens after 2 am"

Such a sad story and tragic for all

jmo :moo:

These "school specific" apps have shown up recently - the After School, Fess, Streetchat, Umentioned and a few hundred more claim to provide kids who sign up with or at a specific school an anonymous way to chat, gossip, send photos, videos etc. Scary stuff....

The police have gone through phones, homes, interviewed people, and have stated:

"we don't have anything to indicate that drugs were involved right now."

I can't see them lying about that when they could just flat out not comment on any aspect.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-s...atalie-henderson-carter-davis-murder-autopsy/

I agree,but I just keep coming back to that. Maybe I am being too logical....sometimes these things have no logic..they just happen in that perfect storm of tragedy.

The families must be crushed...all of them.

SmackHigh
Sounds to me like a meet up to party app...."lit" means getting drunk or high...an app for high schools? I guess you sign up..say your high school and it shows whoever is on at the moment from your school so you can gt together and..get "lit."

"
Description

WARNING: Extreme litness. If you don't like being lit, then don't download Smack."

The current more common use among youth is:

When something is turned up or popping ...

John : did you go to that party last night

http://ar.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lit

My daughter described a chaperoned church group gathering she went to on Sunday evening as "lit". Pretty sure they weren't getting high/drunk at the Methodist church. ;)

I agree,but I just keep coming back to that. Maybe I am being too logical....sometimes these things have no logic..they just happen in that perfect storm of tragedy.

The families must be crushed...all of them.

Well when you take into account the perp seems to have been, by all reports, not....mentally fit?...the logic of what he did probably won't make sense to us.

I followed a case (Teleka Patrick) where a medical intern (who was schizophrenic) stalked the pastor of her church, carried on an imaginary relationship with him via twitter (without tagging him), and thought his 'goons' were after her. (No goons, it was a delusion.) She took off in her car one night, abandoned it on the side of the road, ran into the woods, fell into a lake and drowned.

The current more common use among youth is:
Lhttp://ar.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lit

My daughter described a chaperoned church group gathering she went to on Sunday evening as "lit". Pretty sure they weren't getting high/drunk at the Methodist church. ;)

Or "turnt".....they all mean the same thing although I'm sure the connotation can vary depending on the venue.

I'm glad church was fun.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member