GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Address please? And no you aren't - I'm looking everything up too. ;)

(NH's street has a gate - I do know where that is. It's right by the high school and the Publix. I'd have to move if I didn't die of grief first. So close. So heartbreaking.)
Um yes u r ..takes one to know one? LOL jk ;)
Not sure saying the address is allowed but the street is Northgate Way.

I buy it mine has said she was going for ice cream and it gets late. I use find my iPhone see she is at a friends house check snapchat story see they are around a campfire and I go to bed. Granted she is almost 30 not 17 but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in my 30's and my mom knows where I am at all times still (I'm not married so that probably adds to it). If I do not respond to her texts within 10 mins, she freaks out. Once your baby, always your baby. ;)

Um yes u r ..takes one to know one? LOL jk ;)
Not sure saying the address is allowed but the street is Northgate Way.

Sleuthing not stalking. LOL. I don't know all the rules, but that seems fair. I will do some
Googling ;)

I've thought that from the beginning. Apparently he currently lived with his girlfriend. Wonder how far from NH that was.
The G F lives about the same distance from R H S as NH but in opposite direction...it's all relatively nearby.

The G F lives about the same distance from R H S as NH but in opposite direction...it's all relatively nearby.

Oh wow. Wonder what she knows and thinks about all this. What a mess. Seems like they just met a few months ago. He ruined sooooo many lives.

Again, we hear all the warning signs ignored.

Was wondering how he met his girlfriend. She works at Michael's where he worked. They do all live right there pretty much. NH also did a lot with the Animal Companion organization and they bring rescue pets in front of PetSmart a lot for adoption - which is right by the High School, Publix and the Michael's.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood. They meant he went to get dinner. At a normal time. And never made it home. Parents probably went to bed having no idea he wouldn't return home.

I have a really hard time imagining a parent who goes to bed before her son is home the night before the first day of school, especially in a town with a curfew.

“In hindsight obviously it was a very bad thing, but at the time the officers can’t really involuntarily commit somebody to the hospital because there's no necessarily imminent threat,” attorney Manny Arora said.

This is THE problem. The problem with Adam Lanza, the problem with my friend's soon-to-be-18 son, the problem with my bipolar cousin who is wrecking her life every time she goes off her meds. THE problem. It's a combination of a lack of effective medication/treatment and the lack of the ability to help these people live in a dignified environment that respects their autonomy as much as possible while also protecting themselves and others from their diseases.

wow, per google maps he lived .8 miles from her house! Maybe he really was stalking her?

I wonder, then, why he drove so far NW on 92 after the murders to that gas station, which was hardly the closest one?

FWIW, Cobb (gf's house) is not far, but it's not super close, either, 5-10m drive depending on where exactly she lives.

Not sure how to quote the post of lots of quotes above, but his current house (living with girlfriend) was about 5 miles from the crime scene - not far at all especially for this area. Gas station was about 7 miles. He went to the gas station 90 minutes after the crime. Maybe that gas station is near home and maybe he went to the house for awhile first? Who knows.

Not sure how to quote the post of lots of quotes above, but his current house (living with girlfriend) was about 5 miles from the crime scene - not far at all especially for this area. Gas station was about 7 miles. He went to the gas station 90 minutes after the crime. Maybe that gas station is near home and maybe he went to the house for awhile first? Who knows.
I was thinking about the gas stations distance also. The only thing I can think of is he did not want to go to a high-profile gas station such as a nearby QuikTrip. I think he headed due west purposely getting away from Roswell (which has always been known for "attentive policing") If one drives towards Woodstock on Hwy 92 the first 24 hour gas station is that Flash Foods and its kind of a "quiet" gas station.

Agreed it is a fairly long distance but it seems to me it shows rather clear and careful thinking and not necessarily crazy irrational thinking.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

My guess would be he drove around aimlessly after the killings, high on adrenaline. Then realized that he's low on gas and pulled into the first gas station he saw.

I was thinking about the gas stations distance also. The only thing I can think of is he did not want to go to a high-profile gas station such as a nearby QuikTrip. I think he headed due west purposely getting away from Roswell (which has always been known for "attentive policing") If one drives towards Woodstock on Hwy 92 the first 24 hour gas station is that Flash Foods and its kind of a "quiet" gas station.

Agreed it is a fairly long distance but it seems to me it shows rather clear and careful thinking and not necessarily crazy irrational thinking.

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk

Or, he did something else before getting to the gas station. Police have asked about sightings of his car....perhaps they have an indication he was doing something.

IDK.

This whole case is so disturbing in general. JH obviously suffered many mental problems which came to a head in the murder of these teens. I found his girlfriends Pinterest account and she seems to be a little disturbed/depressed herself. Many of her pins insinuate a fragile mental state. I'm not blaming her for anything at all, I feel sorry for her and her family as well. She also seemed to really be into Wicca and such, again not blaming her or pointing fingers. I also read a comment on his Instagram account where a girl stating she was ("close to the investigation and knew details about it before the public" and) aware that JH raped and tortured before executing NH and CD. I'm not sure if this person really is aware of the details of the case before they are disclosed to the public or if they were just spouting off bs, but it makes sense with how the LE are asking if anyone had seen his vehicle earlier that night. Also it would tie in to how the person in an earlier comment said that he was evil. I just can't get this case off my mind, and I really wish that LE would let the public know more details regarding a motive.

Going to the Instagram a lot to read the interesting comments. I just realized something. The picture he posted of himself at the pool the day after the crime..... There's a lifeguard chair to the left in the photo. NH was a lifeguard among the many other things she did...... Please don't tell me he was at that pool.....

Going to the Instagram a lot to read the interesting comments. I just realized something. The picture he posted of himself at the pool the day after the crime..... There's a lifeguard chair to the left in the photo. NH was a lifeguard among the many other things she did...... Please don't tell me he was at that pool.....

Excellent catch. Can anyone tell if it's the same pool?

This whole case is so disturbing in general. JH obviously suffered many mental problems which came to a head in the murder of these teens. I found his girlfriends Pinterest account and she seems to be a little disturbed/depressed herself. Many of her pins insinuate a fragile mental state. I'm not blaming her for anything at all, I feel sorry for her and her family as well. She also seemed to really be into Wicca and such, again not blaming her or pointing fingers. I also read a comment on his Instagram account where a girl stating she was ("close to the investigation and knew details about it before the public" and) aware that JH raped and tortured before executing NH and CD. I'm not sure if this person really is aware of the details of the case before they are disclosed to the public or if they were just spouting off bs, but it makes sense with how the LE are asking if anyone had seen his vehicle earlier that night. Also it would tie in to how the person in an earlier comment said that he was evil. I just can't get this case off my mind, and I really wish that LE would let the public know more details regarding a motive.

Yeah I saw the rape thing too. Which is why I mentioned earlier that I thought he did much more with/to them that we just don't know about yet. Maybe even took them somewhere. That person who commented that has since deleted her profile, which is why I didn't mention it. I think something evil and strange happened for sure.

Most GA suburban neighborhoods have pools, and most of those pools have lifeguards. But someone said they lived in the same neighborhood (even though he was currently living at the girlfriends' family's house?), so it's possible.

I'm a fairly new poster and am not sure how to add/quote previous posts but do we know if they were killed at the same time? In line with the rape comment, what if he followed them there and shot CD then took NH off somewhere only to bring her back and shoot her. Or maybe he even kept her there behind Publix after he shot CD. It would've been a lot easier to control NH if CD was no longer able to protect her. It seems weird that nobody heard screaming or gunshots so this theory may not jive with the facts but it's just a thought.

JH reminds me of Robbie Hawkins (correct name?) who shot several people in the mall. His father and step mother were part of a documentary about Robbie that I watched and he had a lot of mental difficulties as a child and young teenager. They too tried to get him help but he performed his evil act anyway.

Most GA suburban neighborhoods have pools, and most of those pools have lifeguards. But someone said they lived in the same neighborhood (even though he was currently living at the girlfriends' family's house?), so it's possible.[/QU]

NH's house isn't in a "neighborhood". It's a gated cul-de-sac street with only a few houses just off the main road. JH's grandparents live 0.8 miles from her street. Not sure if their neighborhood has a pool - I can figure it out.... I read a comment somewhere from someone that had been a lifeguard with her. Just have to figure out where.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member