GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
August 5, 2016
6:45 PM ED

Suspect in Teen Killing Shakes Severely at His First Hearing

The suspect accused of killing two teenagers in an Atlanta suburb appeared before a judge for the first time Friday with his hands, wrists and legs shaking continuously.

Jeffrey Hazelwood, 20, jerked his head around as he shook, and said nothing to the judge at his first hearing at the Fulton County Jail, video from WSB-TV showed (http://2wsb.tv/2azsp9t).

Hazelwood was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of murder in the killings of Carter Davis and Natalie Henderson. The 17-year-olds were each shot once in the head.

Hazelwood also mumbled to himself during the hearing and appeared to pet an imaginary animal, WSB reported.

A judge denied bond for Hazelwood, whose next court hearing is set for Aug. 19.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-probing-teen-killings-seek-information-vehicle-41139118

Lol. His defense lawyer is salivating as we speak. Jmo.

Not Guilty By Reasonable Insanity Your Honor.

Jmo.

Lol in our house its midnight....

What?! My dad told me the same thing, but said 11pm! :)

I hear ya, Inthedetails and InItToWinIt :cheerful:

LOL mine used to be 10 pm! :) School and college came first.

That saying comes from a television commercial and when I hear it, "I say to myself, geesh, I never got to stay out past 10 pm, and I thought that was bad, lol"

He was also in it when he was scaring the neighbor girl by staring and blowing kisses. That's disturbing, she's 13.

Hi kbpirate

Where did I miss reading this? Help me please :)

Thanks ~

He was also in it when he was scaring the neighbor girl by staring and blowing kisses. That's disturbing, she's 13.

Do you have a link for this please? I have not seen this anywhere.

This guy appears to be the most insane and the most evil person that I have ever seen. He may be crazy but he still needs to be locked up for the rest of his life for everyone's safety. Lots of people that commit horrible crimes are insane. It doesn't mean that they shouldn't be locked up.

I wonder what he purchased with Natalie's credit/debit card? And how he was able to use it?

Gasoline?

My thoughts: the service station helped ID him with surveillance cameras/videos

JMO :moo:

Lol. His defense lawyer is salivating as we speak. Jmo.

Not Guilty By Reasonable Insanity Your Honor.

Jmo.

Uh Huh! Agreed!

Hey Dexter did you or any other sleuthers notice a ring on his finger in the video from court today, as in married?

Thanks ~

jmo

RSBM

Hey Dexter did you or any other sleuthers notice a ring on his finger in the video from court today, as in married?

He is wearing a wedding band visible in the image beginning the court clip in your link above...

HTH

Westie Mom

He is wearing a wedding band visible in the image beginning the court clip in your link above...

HTH

Westie Mom

Correct, I was wondering if anyone else noticed it? Sorry I should have been more specific :)

Thanks ~

Correct, I was wondering if anyone else noticed it? Sorry I should have been more specific :)

Guess that fits with the distraught GF wearing what appeared to be engagement and wedding rings in the video earlier this week while the search warrant was acted on at her parents' home - JMHO

Westie Mom

Meth is a hell of a drug. Just saying, tremors, uncontrolled head movements, hallucinations (petting an imaginary dog) can all be caused by withdrawal from meth or other drugs. Let's wait for more facts to come out before we start getting him off on an insanity plea. He wasn't too crazy to steal and use a credit card then return to the scene of the crime and steal more stuff. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam