GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HS senior in the house now. I see this as more of a thing with school starting in the morning & it's our last day together. They were probably up texting or SM & decided they had to see each other one more time. My teens schedule during the week gives her zero time for anything else. Where we live...there is a curfew in place for minors. If a cop saw you out at that time, you can bet your parents will be called. Anyone know how that is in this area? Also, all of our teens hang out at the high school parking lot or one of the local shopping centers & we have 20-30 parks. I don't get it, but they do.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/roswell-murder-suspects-friend-jeff-is-not-a-bad-person/291953934

11 Alive just posted a longer video and some comments from one of JH's friends.

"According to the friend, Hazelwood was in special education in elementary school for behavior disorder and was home schooled in middle school. He never went to high school, but got his GED four months ago. "

"Hazelwood's friend also brought up Hazelwood's struggles with schizophrenia, anxiety and that he may have Asperger's Syndrome."

"When he went away to get treated, he would come back and take his medicine," the friend said. "Then he would stop because, like a lot of mentally ill people, they think they are better and they don't need it anymore."

I have a HS senior in the house now. I see this as more of a thing with school starting in the morning & it's our last day together. They were probably up texting or SM & decided they had to see each other one more time. My teens schedule during the week gives her zero time for anything else. Where we live...there is a curfew in place for minors. If a cop saw you out at that time, you can bet your parents will be called. Anyone know how that is in this area? Also, all of our teens hang out at the high school parking lot or one of the local shopping centers & we have 20-30 parks. I don't get it, but they do.

There is a curfew here for anyone 17 or younger. Which is why they probably parked their cars behind the Publix.

I just had another thought. They released the picture of his car and asked anyone to contact them if they have seen this car under "suspicious circumstances". I wonder if they think he may have committed other crimes as well.....

JH attended several public schools (I have seen many on social media say they attended elementary school with him, etc.). He also attended Alternative Youth Academy in Roswell, GA, a military-type place for "wayward" teens - From what I am reading about the place (Google it), it is a horrible place. I have lived here for over 20 years and never heard of it.

Hi, guys - I was just filing something for work and checked on the case - this was just posted:

08/19/2016 COMPLAINT ROOM PRELIMINARY HEARING (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer JUDGE, COMPLAINT ROOM)

I do wonder if JH took a liking to NH...maybe coming by at the Waffle House that CD worked at. I feel like my senior pays zero attention to saying where she is gonna be & what time, who is watching her every move, etc. I try to stay on her about paying attention, but she doesn't. I

I think Hazelwood followed the teens to rob them. Whether or not he set up some ruse for a drug sale or not, he wanted easy quick money so he could get gas. Mentally ill or not, he knew what he was doing. He wore a mask at the pump as he put gas in his tank.

I think Hazelwood followed the teens to rob them. Whether or not he set up some ruse for a drug sale or not, he wanted easy quick money so he could get gas. Mentally ill or not, he knew what he was doing. He wore a mask at the pump as he put gas in his tank.

RBBM-
I have only loosely followed this thread so forgive me if I missed it... Did the gas station attendant not think someone was up to no good, wearing a mask in the middle of the night? It might not have made any difference depending on the time line (and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone) but it is odd gas station girl didn't call LE after seeing a masked customer pump gas. Again, making no connections between the two, just seems odd/disinterested/naive not to think that was off. (If that makes any sense)

MsArk, I agree 100%. I can't make any sense out of a gas attendant not calling 911 when a masked man pumps gas in the wee hours of the night. Either his mask wasn't what we're thinking, or her behavior is really odd. And no, I don't think she had anything to do with it, so I can't figure out what happened there.

did he pay at the pump?

he wouldn't really deal w the attendant then.

RBBM-
I have only loosely followed this thread so forgive me if I missed it... Did the gas station attendant not think someone was up to no good, wearing a mask in the middle of the night? It might not have made any difference depending on the time line (and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone) but it is odd gas station girl didn't call LE after seeing a masked customer pump gas. Again, making no connections between the two, just seems odd/disinterested/naive not to think that was off. (If that makes any sense)

RBBM-

I agree it is very odd, especially with how hot it is here right now - who the heck would wear a mask in this heat? She might have just thought he was weird, but if it were me, it would have scared the crap out of me, and I would have reported a suspicious person.....

Maybe, like someone said, since he might have paid at the pump, maybe she did not think to call the cops. There are these motorcycle guys that ride around with skull masks on and it scares the crap out of me - some people just wear masks? She might have just thought he was a strange person if he never approached her and didn't threaten her in any way.

By "skull mask," does it cover the face? I assumed all along he used pay at the pump, and it still seems really, really weird to me that she didn't call 911. I suppose if gas station attendants regularly see people with face-covering masks, it would seem less alarming.

So, it is reported that he killed them execution-style. That means he couldn't have ambushed them.... there is so much more to this story we don't know yet. He followed them behind the Publix, but then he apparently had to get them to a point they could not resist him in order for it to be an "execution" - and they know this because there are cameras. He knew there were cameras or he wouldn't have worn a mask. He also had to shoot at close range. He killed them on purpose plain and simple. I do believe he was mentally ill, he was going nuts because he was off his meds, and I still think this had something to do with stalking, but I think it was definitely premeditated. I wonder what the law is regarding premeditation due to delusions. Make sense? No way is this guy getting off on mentally insane. He is mentally insane, but there is no way this was not planned IMO.

"An execution-style murder, also known as Chicago-style murder and execution-style killing, is an act of criminal murder where the perpetrator kills at close range a conscious victim who is under the complete physical control of the assailant and who has been left with no course of resistance or escape."

By "skull mask," does it cover the face? I assumed all along he used pay at the pump, and it still seems really, really weird to me that she didn't call 911. I suppose if gas station attendants regularly see people with face-covering masks, it would seem less alarming.

Yes - there's this one man every winter that drives down the highway with a skull mask completely covering his face except holes for his eyes. I hate it. I see him coming (and I have seen him over the years - I think the same man). It scares the crap out of me every time. It looks like a horror movie. I wasn't saying that is what JH was wearing, just saying some people must like to wear masks. I doubt the gas station lady regularly sees people wearing masks. Very strange they did not call it in just in case.

Sentencing in Georgia allows " guilty, but mentally ill ".

(Same verdict as Hemy Neuman, who killed Rusty sneiderman in Atlanta area- his retrial started this week on another thread)

JH attended several public schools (I have seen many on social media say they attended elementary school with him, etc.). He also attended Alternative Youth Academy in Roswell, GA, a military-type place for "wayward" teens - From what I am reading about the place (Google it), it is a horrible place. I have lived here for over 20 years and never heard of it.
bbm

Of course, I had to check this place... It seems that it's no longer in operation -- the headmistress (my word, not the school's) has allegedly gotten into some trouble for practicing psychology without a license, and several other charges. Further, the school is no longer accredited -- and that really hurts, IMO.

[h=1]Fulton woman practiced psychology without a license, now faces charges[/h]A Fulton County woman is charged with multiple counts of fraud, theft and practicing psychology without a license, Roswell police say.

Rommys Alemania Beltran, 45, of Roswell, was arrested Thursday and charged with 12 counts of insurance fraud, 18 counts of theft by deception, one count of practicing psychology without a license, and one count of tampering with evidence

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/fulton-woman-faces-fraud-practicing-psych-without-/nqFxd/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, an earlier article:

[h=1]2 Investigates: Police raid Roswell school for troubled teens[/h]Updated: Aug 21, 2015 - 10:27 PM

ROSWELL, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News was there Friday night as police raided a private school for troubled teens.
We’ve been looking into Advancing Youth's Academy on Holcomb Bridge Road for months after parents brought us concerns about its accreditation and other issues.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/2-investigates-police-raid-roswell-school-troubled/33462383

[video=twitter;763123361421619201]https://twitter.com/valerie_hoff/status/763123361421619201[/video]
57e5ab860dba4c509d7d11e9bf4f2319.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Regarding the mask and the gas station attendant once more, could it be he had pushed the mask up on his head or forehead so the employee did not feel threatened by his appearance but could still describe it as "he still wore his mask"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho