GA GA - Nicole Johnson, 19, Jonesboro, 27 Aug 2005

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by mysteriew, Sep 3, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

An autopsy performed on the body of a young woman found Saturday night in a creek bed shows she had been strangled.

Her body was found by a pedestrian about 10 p.m. Saturday under a bridge on Lee's Mill Road east of Ga. 85.

Turner said the black woman, in her 20s and about 5 feet 5 inches tall, was wearing red hair extensions. She was dressed in a white shirt, pink and blue miniskirt and white sneakers. She has a tattoo reading "Peaches" across her back.
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/clayton/0805/30claytonbody.html

2. Loading...

3. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I can't find this one listed at Doenetwork or NamUs. She appears to have been found within a short time of her death. She had good identifiers with the clothing and tatoo. I can't find an update regarding her being identified.

Anyone find anything?

tia

ETA: The original MSM link no longer works but can be found via google archives, but it is now a PTV article. :(

I keep coming back to this one thinking she was likely id'd and perhaps her murder case has been solved? I may just not be hitting the right search parameters.

again, tia for anything anyone can find.

4. millsave

millsave New Member

5. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Oh thank you millsave and welcome to WS! :welcome:

I thought she had to have been id'd. Glad she was. Hopefully her case will be solved as well and Nicole will receive the justice she deserves.