GUILTY GA - Officer Elmer 'Buddy' Christian, 34, fatally shot, Athens, 22 March 2011

An example of the craziness. Yesterday GBI Herold was being questioned on her interview of kidnapped victim Juron Brooks. ( Jamie Hood and some people that have never been id'd or caught zip tied Brooks and threw him in the trunk of Hood's car because Brooks wouldn't tell Hood the location of a drug dealer he was looking for to kill. Hood was going to take Brooks to ATL and kill him... when Hood stopped at a red light, Brooks was able to unlock the trunk and escape.)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood ?'s Agent Herold about her interview with Judon Brooks (Det Clark was there)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
DA objects to #jamiehood asking "Tell us what Judon said in that interview" saying we've already heard that interview.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
Herold confirms Brooks made a statement to her about #JamieHood having a bullet hole in his car and him being robbed.

(Brooks mentioned that Hood's car had a bullet hole in it and Hood said he had been robbed.)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood asking Herold the same ?'s he asked Det Clark. Why didn't you investigate the bullet hole in my car, the robbery, etc...

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood, "Why would ya'll not investigate a bullet hole in my Cadillac when ya'll were investigating a murder?"

(He kept asking this from the Investigators and they kept telling him it was because he never reported the shooting or robbery)

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood "I ain't got no more questions...." Judge to DA "Cross examination?" Jamie "No, no, no..I'm not done"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood says for the SECOND time today that the judge is bias toward the prosecutor.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
Bahahahah! #JamieHood to judge: Are you going to sustain an objection for me sometime. Judge: I mightJamie: I'd appreciate it
-------------------------------------------------------------

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
Judge Haggard has a note from a judge in Miami saying that judge needs a witness that #JamieHood has on his witness list.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter
#JamieHood tells judge he can't switch up his witness list

LMAO Mind you his case doesn't appear to be following a set course. Again, for a second day, he finished with a witness and after finishing with the next witness he re-called the first witness. Judge was not very happy! DA requested that some of these people be released so they can be allowed to get back to work and not be sitting around the court house all day waiting. I think the Judge and Hood came to an agreement where the witnesses would at least have 30 - 60 minutes notice before needing to appear.

This was an Investigator he questioned:

Joe Johnson ‏@JoeJohnsonABH
#JamieHood: when did you last speak w DA about Wray murder?
Clark: before trialJH: what date?
Clark: don't knowJH: why you don't?

:lol:

Jamie Hood accuses judge of bias in capital murder trial, judge admonishes him for badgering witnesses

Hood and Brooks traded barbs about the “street code” of not calling the police. Hood wanted to know why Brooks called 911 after he was allegedly kidnapped, to which the witness replied, “You befriend someone and treat them like family and they do something snake-like like that, you’re supposed to call the police.”

Hood asked Brooks, “When you were growing up did you tell your mama you wanted to be a snitch?”

After District Attorney Ken Mauldin objected to Hood making argumentative comments to witnesses when responding to questions, the judge reprimanded Hood.

“Mr. Hood, we’re in court, we’re not in the street,” Haggard said. “We go by rules in here.”

Despite the admonishment, Hood later questioned an agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation whether she was on drugs that made her forgetful.

http://onlineathens.com/breaking-ne...ias-capital-murder-trial-judge-admonishes-him

Oh, one more thing, Hood could be taking the stand as soon as Friday. Since he has been swearing in his own witnesses will he swear himself in and question himself? :lol: It is that kind of trial on his side of the courtroom.

Thanks Pop!! This sounds like an interesting one for sure :trainwreck:

Do you know what made Hood decide to represent himself?? I mean, who does that these days??

He said it is his life that is on the line and he wants the truth to come out. He said his lawyers were not telling the truth. This is a DP case btw.

If DP, that means that a death penalty atty must be with him iirc. I saw a few minutes of it today then rl got in the way. I'll watch more later live or through youtube. Thanks for relaying.

OMG Jamie Hood is testifying. This is the first time I've caught the trial. This guy is a character. Words fail!

haha Took me a day or so to get use to Hood speak.
I am beginning to pick up more of what he says. I have the same problem with British movies and TV shows. If I pay attention long enough, I can pick up what's being said.

Watching Hood swinging around in his chair makes me dizzy.

Joe Johnson ‏@JoeJohnsonABH Jul 20
#JamieHood Guilty malice murder on Buddy Christian

#jamiehood guilty attempt to murder Howard

#JamieHood guilty of malice murder of Omari Wray

#Jamiehood guilty of murdering Buddy Christian, Kenneth Omari Wray, aggravated assault with intent to murder Tony... http://fb.me/6Ld2RhES1

#JamieHood found guilty of #Athens police officer slaying, murder of civilian http://fw.to/cSsjAwh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back