Found Deceased GA - Olivia Fowler (aka Hightower), 26, mom of 3, Manchester, 13 Aug 2021

So little info. She was last seen walking down a road in the am and then vanished. Is the father of the children in her life still? I've read nothing from him, pleading for her return for the children's sake. In Actually, I haven't read much of anything because there is so little to go on. Her family is doing their best to bring awareness about her, but no answers. Where did she go? moo

There is an interesting fb page called Olivia's Army, it's not linkable. But for those of you who may wish to read for your own knowledge on this case.

I think this is yet another case of horrific DV. Olivia had three beautiful, innocent, children. I'm so sick of this same tragedy happening over and over again. Hoping her children are in a happy home being loved and well cared for.

Perhaps a family member or friend will join us here. After being verified by Mods, they could help us understand some of the reasons they believe Olivia has gone missing.

Last edited:
Has she been forgotten? There hasn't been any new news in the media.
Let's hope this is not the case.

I'm not able to see log-in type FB pages but has anyone read anything about possible domestic violence in Olivia's case? As someone else asked, has LE checked into any ex-husbands or BFs? Do we know if Olivia has any known substance abuse or MH issues?

Seems odd, and concerning, that she would be leaving a home (her own home?) at 2:00AM and still be seen walking about 8 hours later. Apparently she either didn't own a cell phone or didn't have one with her, but if she needed assistance why didn't Olivia stop at a different home somewhere along her route and call a friend of family member for a ride?

IMO something doesn't add up here.

Couple of questions about Olivia's disappearance.

First, do we know who's home she left at 2;00AM that day? Was it Olivia's home, a friends home, or perhaps a BFs home? I have not seen any statements about this other than she left a home around 2:00AM.

Second, do we know if was Olivia walking by herself all of this time? She was reportedly seen by a DNR officer later that day, but it's not clear if she was alone or not.

Per Manchester County court records, she (or someone else named Olivia Samantha Davis) had court/police interaction immediately around the time of her disappearance. Does the sighting by DNR relate to this somehow? I couldn't find anything about the BH (to whom she seems to have been engaged at one time) in the court records. There is an ABH with criminal trespass charges from 2019 that seem to have been dropped in 2020. She shows up a lot on his Facebook if anyone would like to see more photos of her.

Timeline:
8/5/21 Arrested (hard to make out with the weird formatting below, more obvious on the court website)
8/12/21 Consent order signed by Judge Lowry, disposition: commuted sentence--so had she just gotten out of jail the day before she went missing? The Meriwether County jail is in Greenville, GA.
8/13/21 2 AM Leaves house
8/13/21 1030 AM Is seen by DNR walking, no distress.
8/13 (unknown time) Executed probation arrest warrant

Proceedings/Events
Date Court Date Type
1/29/2021 FIRST APPEARANCE HEARING
1/29/2021 WARRANT 21-0045 ENTERING AUTO
1/29/2021 WARRANT 21-0046 THEFT BY TAKING
2/5/2021 BOND FORM WITH ATTACHMENT
3/29/2021 ACCUSATION ENTERED
4/14/2021 04/14/2021 10:00AM ARN ARRAIGNMENT NOTICE AND CALENDAR SCHE
4/19/2021 CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
5/10/2021 ACCUSATION PLEA ENTERED
5/10/2021 FINAL DISPOSITION
5/10/2021 RESTITUTION CLERK COPY
5/10/2021 05/10/2021 10:00AM ARN ARRAIGNMENT NOTICE AND CALENDAR SCHE
8/12/2021 CONSENT OREDER SIGNED BY JUDGE LOWRY
subtract.png
2021-CR-0048P1 FOWLER, OLIVIA SAMANTHA SHILRENE LOWRY CL 8/12/2021
Charges
Charge # Violation code Offense Offense Date Disposed On Disposition Method Disposition Stage Arrest Date Felony/Misdemeanor
1 42-8-38 PROBATION VIOLATION 8/12/2021 COMMUTED SENTENCE P 8/5/2021 F

Proceedings/Events
Date Court Date Type
8/12/2021 CONSENT ORDER SIGNED BY JUDGE LOWRY
8/13/2021 EXECUTED PROBATION ARREST WARRANT

DEC 5, 2022

Olivia Fowler

olivia_fowler.jpg

27-year-old Olivia Fowler was last seen on August 13, 2021, walking in Meriwether County, Georgia. According to Olivia’s sister, Roxanne, Olivia’s boyfriend told her that the night before, Olivia had stayed at her boyfriend's house in Manchester but when he got up the next morning, she wasn't there. Chief Deputy Byron Hadley with the Meriwether County Sheriff's Office told Dateline that Olivia was last seen on August 13, 2021, around 10:30 a.m. by a Georgia Department of Natural Resources Officer on Pebblebrook Road. Roxanne told Dateline she believes her sister was headed to a part of town in Meriwether County called "The Cove." Olivia is 5’2”, 105 lbs., with dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights and green eyes. In November 2022, Chief Byron Hadley told Dateline in an email that this is still an “active on-going investigation.” Anyone with information regarding Olivia's disappearance is asked to contact the Meriwether County Sheriff’s Office at (706) 672-6651, the main office number at (706) 672-4489 or the FBI Tip Line at (770) 216-3000.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back