Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question and forgive me if this has been covered. So the babysitter normally watches Quinton and his 3 yo brother even if the mom is not working. Who watches the 5 mo old baby if mom is working? I just don’t get much of a feeling mom is working, and I don’t know about DY - we believe the baby to be his bio child, yes? Does he work?

The grandmother not yet having custody of the infant might not have a say as to who is watching the baby, but I absolutely understand why she’d want the older 2 boys to be with the babysitter whether mom/bf are home or working, unfortunately.

All just questions, speculation and MOO
I thought that the baby was a newborn.

MOD REMINDER:

These are the RULES concerning social media. There are several pages allowed to be linked and discussed. However, the following applies to even those:

Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them. If you can’t provide an approved source link, DO NOT MENTION IT.

Furthermore, sleuthing someone who is not the victim or an official person or interest in this case is not allowed.

Thanks for helping keep Websleuths amazing! Happy Friday folks!

- Mad

My guess would most likely be it was the grandparents and the two children living in the house up until June. Then with her daughter pregnant and (probably homeless) the grandparents kindy took them in. I'm thinking the babysitter worked for the grandmother exclusively before Leilani moved back home. This is the most pathetic case for me so far. God bless this child and those who loved him. No way a 20 month old disappeared himself to this extent, not possible. MOO

Does anyone remember the case of Semaj Crosby out of Joliet Township in Chicago? She was 17mo old, went missing from her residence. People were in and out the house all the time, and no one saw anything. Police searched and searched. Not one clue. Until DAYS later when the couch was searched and her little body was found. She had been killed and stuffed underneath it. That happened 5yrs ago.

Does anyone remember the case of Semaj Crosby out of Joliet Township in Chicago? She was 17mo old, went missing from her residence. People were in and out the house all the time, and no one saw anything. Police searched and searched. Not one clue. Until DAYS later when the couch was searched and her little body was found. She had been killed and stuffed underneath it. That happened 5yrs ago.
That was the first one I thought of when I started reading into this thread but I couldn’t remember her name:(

I'm reminded of Elaina Steinfurth from Toledo OH. She was 19 mo old and found in a box in the garage. Her mother tried to lure LE to the river by placing a dirty diaper of Elaina's there. 9 years ago.
So sad.

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but is Savannah now Leilani?
I see where you got that - the title could be mistaken for Savannah being a name. But it's actually the city where Quinton lives, Savannah Georgia. It's a cool place, full of beautiful historic houses.

I'm still trying to figure out Quinton's mom's name - is it Leilani or Lelani? I may have misspelled it earlier.

Oh no ... another 'woke up and baby was gone' ... what a heartbreaking situation ... another one. Godspeed Quinton, prayers for Granny and Grandpa, Bio Dad and all who loved the little guy. Hoping for a quick resolution, it's already been too long. I wonder if they are all living in the house now, must be a very stressful situation, sad for the 3 year old toddler and months old baby too. Be great if somebody would tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! MOO

I see where you got that - the title could be mistaken for Savannah being a name. But it's actually the city where Quinton lives, Savannah Georgia. It's a cool place, full of beautiful historic houses.

I'm still trying to figure out Quinton's mom's name - is it Leilani or Lelani? I may have misspelled it earlier.
I have Leilani however I could be wrong. Her FB has the same spelling.

I remember (unfortunately). Just heartbreaking!

"We've also learned that Leilani had a child support order filed against her just last week for both Quinton and his 3 year old sibling."

It's that last line. The reporter was reading from some hand held notes. Do you think that he meant that Leilani was served with an eviction notice instead because this is the first I have seen of child support.

I don't believe that he misspoke. See the response by HS to the linked Twitter post by reporter Brett Buffington of WSAV, and check replies to the response. This will lead to copies of court documents. I'll have to leave it at that because of TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77