Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kind of odd Tweet, posted earlier in the day. I can't make out what they're saying without my headphones:
This article explains that there was multiple arguments coming from the yard through the day.

"
Neighbors claim the two finished being interrogated by law enforcement very early Thursday morning. Later this morning neighbors say the grandparents came by, now with Quinton missing for nearly 48 hours, tensions were running high in the family,

That’s when things started to get heated. Neighbors say they heard several arguments throughout the day in their backyard — even to the point where members were threatening each other"

Sound's like Grandma is giving them He** and that is refreshing because so often you see parents trying to cover for their kids. Maybe between pressure from her parents, media & LE one of them will slip up with some necessary information.

Glad to have confirmation that cell records are being pulled. It will be interesting to learn more about Leilani and Daniel's activities and movements during the night prior and those early morning hours of the day Quinton was reported missing.

I think LE has quite a bit more than we are aware of at this point and I expect to see charges within the week. I only pray this little guy is found. I don't hold much hope that it will be safe or alive but I want resolution for Billie Jo. And good for her for being in Quinton's corner and not trying to excuse or cover for whatever happened to this baby.

Updating TIMELINE with new info in RED

around Feb 2021
Q born (14)

around Jul 2021
Grandmother BH awarded custody of Q and Q's older brother (14)

sometime in 2022
Q's younger sister born (14)

Fri Sep 16
Sheriff's office mailed Mother LS and Mother's Boyfriend DY eviction notice from Grandmother BH (14)

around Mon Sep 26 - Sat Oct 1
believed that Mother LS and Mother's Boyfriend DY received eviction notice from Grandmother BH (14)

sometime in Sep 2022
Grandmother BH leaves for 3-week work assignment in IL; hopes to get back before evicted daughter LS and daughter's boyfriend DY move out (14)

Tue Oct 4

Babysitter DM watched Q & Z (9)

Wedn Oct 5
5:29AM - Babysitter DM received text that she would not be babysitting Q & Z that morning (9)

6:00AM - LAST REPORTED SIGHTING (1) by mother's boyfriend (14); According to grandfather TH (who owns the house but was out of town; wife is still driving in from out of state), people at home at the time: mother, mother's boyfriend, 3 kids, mother's brother (7)

9:00AM [or 9:30AM? (14)] - Reported missing by mother (1) who said he was in his playpen (5); Babysitter DM receives text asking if she's seen them, but when she tried to help search, she was turned away (9)

9:42AM - LE dispatched to residence (1), searched home (4)

12:34PM - LE state they are searching area on foot with a drone and K9 unit (1)

2:04PM - LE state they are shutting down Chatham Parkway, Louis B Mills, and Buckhalter Rd to continue search (1)

2:48PM - LE state that Buckhalter Rd was reopened (1)

3:33PM - LE state that Chief met with media - nothing to indicate abduction; "does not appear to be a custody dispute, and all parties are cooperating"; have responded to two calls for service at the home in the last two years (neither for missing child) (2)

5:58PM - @BrettWSAV states FBI assisting (6)

6:52PM - LE state ground search continues; plan to search with helicopter and heat-seeking tech (2)

[TIME?] - Dive team also on scene (7)

10:08PM - LE state 75 LE officers and volunteers combed area (2)

[TIME?] - LE secured search warrant for residence (10)

PM - FBI Evidence Response Team & Chatham County Police search home with flashlights & cameras (8)

PM - LE cruiser remained on scene at residence overnight (14)

[TIME?] - Grandmother BH learned about Q's disappearance from phone call from Babysitter DM (14)

PM - Grandmother BH arrived home but with crime scene tape up, had to stay in a motel (14)

[TIME?] - LE contacted bio father and "did not believe he was involved" (4) due to the fact he "works very much, very north of here" (10), despite Q's mom telling Q's grandfather that Q's father came and picked him up (7)

[TIME?] - neighbors state they'd seen Q out wandering the home and street in the past (7)

Thur Oct 6
5:53AM - LE states no overnight developments (3)

10:11AM - FBI on scene with ATVs (11), searching trash cans in neighborhood including babysitter's (12) and locked sheds on grandfather's other property (15)

11:11AM - LE is "obtaining other search warrants at other locations today" (13)

AM - Grandmother BH, who was working out of town in IL, states in phone interview with media "I couldn’t imagine that she would hurt one of her kids but I can’t say the thought hasn’t gone through my mind a hundred thousand times" (14)

SOURCES

(1) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(2) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(3) ChathamCountyPD FB post (Oct 5)
(4) Police searching for missing toddler in Georgia neighborhood (APNews - Oct 5)
(5) Search for toddler missing from coastal Georgia neighborhood continues (Fox5 - Oct 5)
(6) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 5)
(7) Chatham County police, neighbors search for missing 20-month-old child (WSAV - Oct 5)
(8) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 5)
(9) WSAV3 video (Oct 5)
(10) WSAV FB video (Oct 5)
(11) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(12) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(13) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
(14) Search continues for Chatham Co. toddler last seen Wednesday morning (WTOC - Oct 6)
(15) @BrettWSAV tweet (Oct 6)
Amazing work here. Thank you. Hope the FBI hires you!

I also heard "leave me alone" then a loud noise.
If you look closely after what sound like "leave me alone" you can see an object moving under the white roof looks almost like something being thrown to me
MOO
i went and looked more closely after you mentioned this above and what I see is someone walking away and throwing their hand up at the others under the shed. Also it appears to me there is a nice camper (maybe a fifth wheel) under the shed. You can see heads moving around in front of it during the argument. I think it’s mama and a dark headed male that move towards house while grandmother and step grandfather are in front of the camper.

Maybe one of the couples or the brother lives in the camper and this is how you can fit so many people into that property?

edited to fix typos as usual :rolleyes:

i went and looked more closely after you mentioned this above and what I see is someone walking away and throwing their hand up at the others under the shed. Also it appears to me there is a nice camper (maybe a fifth wheel) under the shed. You can see heads moving around in front of it during the argument. I think it’s mama and a dark headed male that move towards house while grandmother and step grandfather are in front of the camper.

Maybe one of the couples or the brother lives in the camper and this is how you can fit so many people into that property?

edited to fix typos as usual :rolleyes:
I noticed the camper as well. In Google maps there is like a huge car port, but nothing under it, but the photo could be old or maybe the camper was not there at the time. If it is a camper, did the Little one go missing from the camper or house?

It does look like it could be hands now that you mention it.
It would also make sense that they didn't all live in the actual house as I can't imagine how cramped that would be.
edited as the quote copied 3 times

I know after the Keili Rodni case some here have soured on AWP but if there is any evidence of foul play I sure wish the AWP team were there to search the pond/lake on Burkhalter Road as you head towards Veterans Pkwy. The little dirt Road after 340 Burkhalter looks clear enough a small car or small truck could fit and get someone close enough to the edge where they have a small, small Amount of brush to go through to dispose of Quentin. No houses really around that spot either.

since the media reports had them searching garbage carts and locked storage sheds I think it’s a good bet they do have evidence of foul play.

I noticed the camper as well. In Google maps there is like a huge car port, but nothing under it, but the photo could be old or maybe the camper was not there at the time. If it is a camper, did the Little one go missing from the camper or house?

I think the camper is Grandma's, I believe she may recently have used it to travel for work.

“The boyfriend woke up, saw the child at 6am, the Mother woke up at some other time later, then reported the child missing at 9:39am I believe that the call came into 911”

They do not mention what the boyfriends story is though. But say the Parents are working with detectives.

The Babysitter received a text at 5:29am that she would not be needed that day then around 9am received a text asking if she had seen Quinton. So if she was giving accurate times, it took them about 40 minutes to call 911 to report him missing. Who did the text come from? Has Boyfriend talked to anyone? If he was up with Quinton at 6 I would think he was who the text came from at 5:29.

Your second video shows the residence also has a screened front door. I wonder if maybe the boyfriend opened the front door so Quinton could look out from his play pen? I wonder how close the route would be to the babysitter and if it was in walking distance? Maybe traveled everyday?

This link which shows the house as it was before it sold in 2020 includes pictures from the back yard.

Your second video shows the residence also has a screened front door. I wonder if maybe the boyfriend opened the front door so Quinton could look out from his play pen? I wonder how close the route would be to the babysitter and if it was in walking distance? Maybe traveled everyday?

This link which shows the house as it was before it sold in 2020 includes pictures from the back yard.

I wonder if LE has checked the septic system. The house has one.

Can someone local help me with something? This may have been researched before, but I've been trying to find out what day their trash service is. I think trash was collected the morning Quinton went missing.

Based on this website:

This map:

And this service schedule:

How can we know for sure? If it really was trash day the morning he was reported missing, I hope they are searching landfills. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288