Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

I can't explain why but I see a resemblance to Megan Boswell. Not really physically, more like attitude I guess. Both tried to pawn off blame onto others and neither seem to have the wherewithal/intelligence to really grok what they did, they simply partied on.

I hope both are removed from society for a very long time and in Quinton's case I'd like to see grandmother charged with negligence. MOO.
bbm
I've thought for a long time that obvious red flags were missed or ignored ?
A person doesn't go from a loving mom to throwing their baby in a dumpster like garbage.
There are usually disturbing signs before this, that something is very wrong !
M00.

Human remains found! DNA going on, believe it's Quinton!
Grrrr......
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone else would have been happy to adopt that precious boy if she didn't want him.
So sad and what a waste of a little life.
Can only hope that the other siblings will not be placed with that family from here on ; and I think there were red flags missed or worse, ignored.
Leilani didn't just decide one day to be a murderer.
There had to be many instances of neglect and possibly previous abusive behavior ?
M00.

Last edited:
They found (what they believe to be) human bones from a child last Friday :(
Thrown into a dumpster.
My god.
Quinton was not garbage !

I'm thankful he was found, as I feared if he was thrown elsewhere they'd never find him !

Wonder if he is visible on the cameras when he was thrown out ?
Or like concealed in a clear bag or tote that showed his little legs or a part of him ?
M00.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back