GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks a lot like a silencing hit.
As more and more of these financial advising firms come under scrutiny and pressure, they might have more than a few people that they didn't treat very well over the past few years. According to all of the reports, he was laid off 2 years ago by JPM, and he may have seen his share of shady-business while he worked with them.
May not have wanted him to ever have to testify or make statements against them at any point in the future.
Since he really does seem to be who everyone knew him to be - he may have just been privy to things simply because of his job, not by choice.

If that's the case, hopefully he never disclosed sensitive information to his wife.

It looks a lot like a silencing hit.
As more and more of these financial advising firms come under scrutiny and pressure, they might have more than a few people that they didn't treat very well over the past few years. According to all of the reports, he was laid off 2 years ago by JPM, and he may have seen his share of shady-business while he worked with them.
May not have wanted him to ever have to testify or make statements against them at any point in the future.
Since he really does seem to be who everyone knew him to be - he may have just been privy to things simply because of his job, not by choice.

If that's the case, hopefully he never disclosed sensitive information to his wife.
I think you are spot on.

I feel this may be job related and have to do with things he may have been privy too. I think he may gave stumbled upon something on his job or may have known something he should not have. We still do not know enough about the victim.

I do not think it is family related at all. I feel the wife is not involved, at least by what information we have been given.

What a sad and shocking story esp. around the holiday season.

May he RIP.
I'm sure this will be solved soon since we do have a pic and the car. Something will come to the surface as someone will talk in this case, (MO).

Goz

A complaint against daycare network;

http://www.buchsbaum.com/discovery-point-horror/

perhaps there's others

Interesting, but hardly worth killing over. Even the title of the page, "Discovery Point Horror", is way over the top. Yes, this situation was handled badly, but even the parents say that the baby is happy and fine. No accusations that he or any other child were harmed. They even got their $55 back.

I have a hard time believing that suburbanites in Suwanee would kill over something like that. They are more likely to hit up their neighbor for free legal advice in the cul-de-sac.

This article has a much more detailed employment history, fwiw.

Interesting that his friend said, "Recently though, he'd struck out on his own, Davidson said, adding that he didn't know the details of his friend's latest business venture."

That may be the "unidentified product for the entertainment industry."

There has to be something in his back-ground or current employment that COULD possibly have been in back of this crime. I am NOT saying the victim did anything intentionally. He may have been caught up in something, or someone may have wanted SOMETHING Rusty had. He's most likely a completely innocent victim.

What makes this even more tragic is his wife and two young children left behind. I hope LE get some answers.

JMHO
fran

http://www.ajc.com/news/dunwoody-man-was-an-747318.html

Dunwoody man was an unlikely victim

Originally from Ohio, Sneiderman studied business at Indiana University and became a certified public accountant, said longtime friend and college roommate Matt Davidson. He married his college sweetheart, Andrea, and worked in the Chicago offices of a major accounting firm before getting a masters of business administration from Harvard.

The Sneidermans moved to Atlanta about a decade ago, Davidson said, and raise their two young children in a comfortable section of Dunwoody.

Since moving to Atlanta, Sneiderman worked in a variety of jobs, once serving as the chief operating officer for Innovia Group and then as a financial consultant for the Atlanta division of JP Morgan Chase & Co., Davidson said. After he was laid off around 2008, Sneiderman found work as a chief financial officer for Discovery Point, a daycare chain based in Georgia.

Recently though, he'd struck out on his own , Davidson said, adding that he didn't know the details of his friend's latest business venture.

Sneiderman organized at least three small companies, including a consulting firm that bore his name, according to records from the Georgia Secretary of State’s office.

He served on the boards of such medical charities as the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation in Atlanta and the Autism Society of America -- Greater Georgia.

ASAGA President Claire Dees said that Sneiderman sought them out seven or eight years ago because he had family members with autism. At the time, he was in his late 20s.

A complaint against daycare network;

http://www.buchsbaum.com/discovery-point-horror/

perhaps there's others

This is actually about another day care. Dunwoody Point (where the shooting occured) and Discovery Point are different. I actually was the Assistant Director at the DP the letter is in reference to.

Dunwoody has always been very affluent. I can't believe that is where the shooting took place. A horrible horrible nightmare for the family.

ETA: Oops .. guess Discovery Point is involved. My bad.

Scary pic!

If the perp looks as evil IRL as that sketch, surely someone will notice & call in a tip.

Even though the police said the descriptions of the 2 men don't match, I would assume "he" (offender) could have easily changed his appearance? It seems like it would be impossible to not be related but you never know.

look at this- he called 911 a week earlier about someone on his property:
http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2010/12/sneiderman-called-911-before-h.html

IMO, there is absolutely no way there isn't a connection here.

The police are leaning toward this being unconnected to the murder, based partially on the difference in descriptions of the men.

The police have already stated that the beard on the shooter could possibly have been a fake one.

If there is truly any possibility that the shooter was in disguise, then I'd be leaning in the direction of searching for someone who fits the description of the man in the yard-----as a POI in the murder.

Has anyone heard anything about Rusty's murder? I can't seem to find any updates anywhere.

Has anyone heard anything about Rusty's murder? I can't seem to find any updates anywhere.

I have subscribed to a google news alert for his name but haven't received anything since the 12/7 update you last posted. :(

edit: tell a lie.. there was one other alert which mentioned Rusty's case and two other recent crimes in Dunwoody, but no new info on Rusty.

While looking around for info on this case, I ran across this blog linked below. This is written by a VERY good friend of Rusty's and his wife Andrea. This tells you what type of friend and person Rusty was. It's really a good read.

What a shame that this man was shot down before he could accomplish all he intended to. A loss for us all.

I pray they solve this case.

fran

http://thedriveat35.blogspot.com/2010/12/rusty-sneiderman-one-in-million.html

Rusty Sneiderman - one in a million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics