GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Fran...thanks for posting that. Rusty sounds like such a wonderful man who truly made a difference and was a friend to everyone.

I sure hope LE has been working hard to solve this murder.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but here's an article that includes is 'entreprenuer spirit,' ie the companies' names. ;)

FWIW,
fran

PS....hmmmm, the article says he set up 'four' companies but I only see three here? :confused: ....................interesting.

http://www.atlantajewishnews.com/ne...and-or-hadash-congregant-gunned-down-dunwoody

Local Entreprenuer, Or Hadash Congregant Gunned Down in Dunwoody

Sneiderman and his wife Andrea moved from Boston to Atlanta around 2002 after he graduated with an MBA from Harvard’s Business School. The father of two has set up four companies in Georgia since 2008. He was one of the founders of a company doing business as Crimson Transaction Advisors, whose website listed offices in Chicago, and one at 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, Ga. According to the website www.crimsontransactionadvisors.com their mission is, “Creating maximum value for our clients through optimized planning execution both before and during and M&A transaction for companies with annual revenues between $30 million and $300 million.”
He also established Sneiderman Consulting, LLC in May of this year, and in September he teamed up with Michael Pirie of Redmond, WA and Neal Jagoda of Alpharetta to establish Star Voicemail LLC.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fran, thank you so much for posting the link to the blog and the news article.

From the blog entry, it is easy to picture Rusty as a loving husband, father and friend. He sounds like the kind of guy who went out of his way to help others.

After reading the news article, I 2nd your question: what is the name of the other business?

The article also said "The motive for the murder of the Harvard University alumni business man and local entrepreneur has left the community in shock and sadness."

Since LE has noted that the motive is not known, I think it is a possibility that the article was just written rather quickly, and a couple of details were left smudgy.

I've been visiting Atlanta, and was in this parking lot the other day. I'm surprised there's no video. There's a post office right across from it, sharing the lot, and a bank with a drive-through as well.

I've been visiting Atlanta, and was in this parking lot the other day. I'm surprised there's no video. There's a post office right across from it, sharing the lot, and a bank with a drive-through as well.

Well, I'd have to say as in many cases, we do NOT know what LE is doing behind the scenes.

Post Office and Bank...........................

Interesting,
fran

I'm keeping an eye on this case. I HOPE LE is working on this behind the scenes.

There HAS to be someone Rusty 'knew' that is harboring ill feelings. I know he's a great guy, according to all accounts, but there could be a business deal that went awry that he had no control over the outcome and someone MAY have lost $$. $$ can do terrible things to people,... or loss of!

This was a PLANNED hit and someone knows something.:(

JMHO
fran

This story caught my eye as I used to work in Dunwoody.

If the police are right and this was a hit...well it ain't looking too good...several weeks have passed and they still don't have a lead. The killer was careful. The victim could have angered someone 5-10 years ago, in which case there would be no obvious link between the killer and the victim (quite possibly the victim never told his family about the incident that provoked this).

Plus if the killer/hitman were from out of state (very likely) most in Georgia have never seen the composite drawing of the killer or been made aware of this story (count in surrounding states and this story is pretty much unknown).

WOW!!! Trying to figure out which station might cover it live.

Any guesses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ATL peeps. I am kicked back at the beach this week & I beat you to the breaking news. You ladies take it from here, I cannot find any tv or radio saying live coverage.

ETA meanwhile, I'll say the sketch was a good likeness.

NoZ you totally rock! I am local and heard it here first. Can't find any station covering it live, but there is an AJC reporter there.

Tweets @ajc

Wow--please keep us posted!
(Google took me to pages on LinkedIn and Facebook.)

Neuman's FB & Link? I thought about looking for criminal records.

I am refreshing AJC & 11Alive. Maybe Tweets will be 1st source. i just happened to flip onto the story a minute after it went up on the ol "urinal & constipation" site. I'll be up in the cap city next week to straighten out all ya'll.

Not much info on motive or connection. Asking for anyone who knows suspect to contact LE

The pictures match, so I'm sure it's the same person. He works at GE; graduated from Georgia Tech; has two kids in college and one in high school. His FB wall (which is public, as of now), makes him look like a pretty regular guy, with a close-knit family.

It appears, from his FB friends, that he's Israeli-American. Perhaps they knew each other from temple.

Not much info on motive or connection. Asking for anyone who knows suspect to contact LE

Anything on what led to his arrest? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members