Found Deceased GA- Sharon Michelle Crawford, 43, Donalsonville (Seminole County), November 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
The Donalsonville Police Department is investigating the disappearance of 43-year-old Sharon Michelle Crawford.

Police say they are concerned for her safety and welfare.

Crawford was reported missing on November 27 from Donalsonville in Seminole County, Georgia. Police are now asking for assistance from the public on the case.

Anyone with information on Crawford's whereabouts is asked to contact the Donalsonville Police Department at (229) 524-2175, Chief Investigator Greg Long or Police Chief Woodrow Blue Jr.
missing+woman+sharon.jpg

Missing Donalsonville woman last seen three weeks ago

Police investigating disappearance of missing 43-year-old woman

Video @ link.

GONE WITHOUT A TRACE: Family of missing woman restless for her return

It has been exactly 99 days since Sharon Crawford vanished without a trace.

This family said they are living their worse nightmare, but they are doing everything they can piece together exactly what happened hours before she vanished.

"I really miss her, I cannot rest, I want her to come home, I pray every day, every night, any time." Rosie Brown said.

[...]

DONALSONVILLE, Ga. (WDHN) — Out of a city of 3,000 people, Sharon Crawford seemingly vanished without a trace.

After around 104 days of her being missing, Donalsonville police said they are still investigating the disappearances of Sharon Crawford.

"Last Saturday, we had a search of the city vacant property vacant building along with a lot of volunteers," Chief Woodrow Blue Jr said.

Sharon's shirt and bike was recovered during the search.

Donalsonville police discuss case of missing person

“Aside from the pain of not knowing what happened, Rosie said members of her family have received disturbing messages about Sharon's disappearance.

"A lot of them say she is dead, she's been killed, she's been thrown in the river, but the recent one we have gotten says she dead and been buried," Brown said.”

New evidence found in case of woman missing for over 100 days

missing-persons - NICno: Sharon Crawford | Georgia Bureau of Investigation

Sharon Crawford
Sharon Crawford.jpg

Case Info
Last Seen Date: Mon, 10/15/2018
Race: Black
Weight: Average
Height: 5'7"
Sex: Female

Contact Info: Donalson Police Department: 229-524-2175

An exact date of when she was last seen is not known; sometime between October and November 2018.

Please contact the Donalson Police Department at: 229-524-2175
or Crime Stoppers at: 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS)

Related Files
application-pdf.png
Missing Person Sharon Crawford Info_.pdf 949.68 KB

Rest in peace, Sharon.

“The remains of Sharon Crawford has been found dismembered in a field just out of city limits off Burlane Road,” according to Police Chief Woodrow Blue.

Snip

The remains were first discovered Feb. 11, 2020, but questions still remain.

Snip

Police are still waiting for an autopsy report to find out more.
The body was discovered over 7 months ago, yet an autopsy still hasn’t been completed? Is that a typical timeline?

The body was discovered over 7 months ago, yet an autopsy still hasn’t been completed? Is that a typical timeline?
No, that's so bizarre. I would understand if it took them 7 months to figure out who the remains were, but since they identified her, I would think they definitely already did the autopsy. I am wondering if they are waiting for further results and the wording got messy..

I am so glad they found her, but so sad she's been likely murdered. I hope for her family that they can get some justice as that will add to any sense of closure that they haven't had thus far.
:(

“The remains of Sharon Crawford has been found dismembered in a field just out of city limits off Burlane Road,” according to Police Chief Woodrow Blue.

He hopes this will give relief to her mother who is still in pain.

“I’m upset and disappointed in the police station, and I miss my daughter and her kids miss her,” said Shebra Crawford, Sharon Crawford’s mother.

Remains of missing Donalsonville woman found after two years | WDHN - DothanFirst.com

I can't find any results of the autopsy on the internet :/

Reactions: Dre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288