GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah if I could take a few days and sit in that office and just comb over the evidence they've collected. I'd just like to look at the financial records and see if anything overlaps with the McIvers.

I guess tapatalk doesn't want me to have a signature :p

JMO It just seems to be many deaths the past few years and in some way the people have been connected. The Dermonds, Lydia Ivanditti (check spelling) a Judge who committed suicide?, a real estate agent who drank too much and fell off her dock and drown, Diane McIver and you also have the Nuwabian (again that spelling) Compound and I wonder who else. Just very coincidental. Putnam seems a bit scary to me. There may be no connection, but I bet it would be a good idea for book.

JMO It just seems to be many deaths the past few years and in some way the people have been connected. The Dermonds, Lydia Ivanditti (check spelling) a Judge who committed suicide?, a real estate agent who drank too much and fell off her dock and drown, Diane McIver and you also have the Nuwabian (again that spelling) Compound and I wonder who else. Just very coincidental. Putnam seems a bit scary to me. There may be no connection, but I bet it would be a good idea for book.
Out of curiosity simply because I don't know, how are they Dermonds and McIvers connected to the others?

Diane McIver owns a lot in GW on Fernbank rd or something...........Im certain they've all rubbed elbows at the clubhouses and parties......I dont know that they know each other personally but they are both from fulton county which you pointed out Cherokee....AND since TEX was an employee atty, acquisition atty etc and since Russell owned so many Hardees............makes you wonder, was he a client?

GAH, would nt you just LOVE to see what all they've gathered and go thru those accounts!
Out of curiosity simply because I don't know, how are they Dermonds and McIvers connected to the others?

Yes all too werid, im not a big fan of that area anymore, creepy

The funds were to lure someone to talk.........so I guess they got their money back....so what remains is what Tex gave and whoever else, if anyone else.............

from the link:

Sills said Russell Dermond was killed with some sort of sharp instrument. Neither the weapon used to kill him nor his head have ever been found. HOW DO THEY KNOW IT WAS A SHARP INSTRUMENT IF THEY DONT HAVE THE HEAD, UNLESS THEY ARE ASSUMING THE SAME AS SHIRLEY'S HEAD WOUND

At the time, Sills said they believed the murder of Russell Dermond had happened two or three days later and that Russ’s wife, Shirley, was missing

THIS MUST BE A TYPE, THINKING THEY MEANT 2 OR 3 DAYS EARLIER

WELL I GUESS THERE IS NO MONEY TO LURE THE KILLERS OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOW...........SO WHERE IS THE FAMILY'S DONATION?? WEIRD

SO HE GAVE UP...he just gave up and without the money he's just sitting there hoping someone will call!??? what the what?

And how do they know it was a man if it was a blip of a person, there and gone, behind shrubs? OH my gosh....what a disaster,

Im thinking the other DOZEN crimes SS solved were rednecks found in the same county the crime was committed with lots of evidence...........wow....im slightly stunned the more I think about it......
The funds were to lure someone to talk.........so I guess they got their money back....so what remains is what Tex gave and whoever else, if anyone else.............

from the link:

Sills said Russell Dermond was killed with some sort of sharp instrument. Neither the weapon used to kill him nor his head have ever been found. HOW DO THEY KNOW IT WAS A SHARP INSTRUMENT IF THEY DONT HAVE THE HEAD, UNLESS THEY ARE ASSUMING THE SAME AS SHIRLEY'S HEAD WOUND

At the time, Sills said they believed the murder of Russell Dermond had happened two or three days later and that Russ’s wife, Shirley, was missing

THIS MUST BE A TYPE, THINKING THEY MEANT 2 OR 3 DAYS EARLIER

WELL I GUESS THERE IS NO MONEY TO LURE THE KILLERS OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOW...........SO WHERE IS THE FAMILY'S DONATION?? WEIRD

Yeah...i get the frustration of hitting the dead ends but you can't just stop and hope someone calls. You have to think outside the box.

I agree!! Here is an article from Oct 2016 Ive never seen

It mentions the Ryan Green who was slashing tires last year in the area................like the report said................WHY do they think he's not involved?? They dont have any evidence to say either way but here again.........just throwing stuff out the window.........does he have some kind of telepathic feel that lets guides him? Perps lie all the time and they're good liars......

Yeah...i get the frustration of hitting the dead ends but you can't just stop and hope someone calls. You have to think outside the box.

and the link LOL
https://www.effyoumurder.com/2016/10/the-lake-oconee-murders/

I agree!! Here is an article from Oct 2016 Ive never seen

It mentions the Ryan Green who was slashing tires last year in the area................like the report said................WHY do they think he's not involved?? They dont have any evidence to say either way but here again.........just throwing stuff out the window.........does he have some kind of telepathic feel that lets guides him? Perps lie all the time and they're good liars......

Mmmm. I dunno. That's a big leap to go from criminal trespass or criminal damage to property 2nd degree to Felony and Malice Murder times 2. Still worth checking though.

Indeed, but probably only interviews because ....... what would they check against........hopefully alibi's if nothing else
Mmmm. I dunno. That's a big leap to go from criminal trespass or criminal damage to property 2nd degree to Felony and Malice Murder times 2. Still worth checking though.

the difference, that was HIS mother and HE called 911......the similarities, beheading

I dont think I read much on that but slightly remember it, man that was just 2 months ago!

that psychic feeling SS gets, I'm getting it now.....I dont think it's related ........lol

How many beheadings in America in the 60's?, 70's? 80's? Any time? I dont remember if any.... Sure seem to be more common now, it's sad when you hear of one and you aren't shocked any more

Like I said before, one of the deputies at PCS said it was a hit from up north........i feel like it's local or family, not necessarily T'Rex....ha, but something similar really makes sense. I never was of the notion the head was taken to hide evidence but with someone that loves guns so much and has deadlines on loans due .......yeah I can see that, thinking they'd be an easy target....just makes sense but who knows but still seems like a lot of risk when you aren't 100% sure if you are going to extort something.............

so that's why it seems like family, they are the ones who gained, easy to make something look like extortion gone wrong

Also, the alarm still bugs me, I dont understand alarms, I have dogs and guns LOL

Ss said in last article hockyguy posted, that he wasn't even sure they were murdered at the house........but why take them back to the house, that's a lot of risk and what was the point? Not that there wasn't a point....

.seems almost staged to APPEAR like a hit or extortion gone bad and either of the above scenarios could fit by family or an educated lawman of somekind

I remember this one...it's weird because it doesnt seem related but might be worth looking into since decapitations are so uncommon.

But there's no evidence SOOO, here it sits cold as ice

What clock company did Russell Dermond work for? Just curious

Saw on Macon Telegraph today. Sorry, I don't know how to provide a link.
Testimony: Warner Robins gas station killing was gang-ordered kidnapping gone wrong
This reminds me of how stupid and dangerous some of the animals walking around are. These are very dangerous people. They also tried to abduct and kill a DA but got her father instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth