GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

I hope this sweetheart is found soon and found safely!! Why can't the abducted/missing get a break during the holidays??? It's just not fair. I feel so sorry for her family. Please Lord, we can NOT take another missing child, not now, not ever. Her face needs to be plastered ALL over ALL the news stations, local and national :banghead: I will keep Skylar in my prayers and hope for a safe return....and a fast one!!! :please:

Okay, it's late and I'm worried. It's almost 12 hours since this little sweetheart went missing. It's late, it's dark, and too much time has passed.

Is the community putting together a search party?

There's almost nothing at all on Twitter about her.

I saw she has hearing problems in both ears? Does she have hearing aids? Would she be able to hear people calling to her or no?

121221094635_photo.JPG

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/269276/8/Police-searching-for-missing-9-year-old-

I haven't come across any new information about Skylar. :(

Nine years old...that's too young to be missing! I would like to know more about her living environment.

I live about 20 minutes south of Atlanta, and 30 minutes north of Griffin. I also saw this on Facebook instead of news channels, and came here to check. Bless her sweet heart, it is SO windy and chilly outside today. I hope she is found safely and SOON!

I wonder if she had to take the "main" road (Yarbrough Mill Road) to get to William Mill road (to her friend's)... Or if there was a shortcut between the houses?

In other words... Did she have to walk alongside moving vehicles (cars, trucks, etc.).... Or was she walking on a foot path?

JMO

Sending prayers to Skylar and her family. I so hope she is safe and warm.
If they ask for volunteer searchers I will drive down and help.

anybody having any luck with viewing?

since I don't belong, I can't get it pull up....

I can pull it up, but I can't tell if she is talking about Skylar or something else. She is talking about Sheriff Beam (?) giving an update soon. I will keep posted for those who can't access FB.

According to a post to The Griffin Daily News Facebook page, she was walking to a friend’s house and never arrived in the Blanton Mill/Williamson Road area.

That's from the Griffin Daily News website - http://www.griffindailynews.com/vie...reported-missing?instance=home_news_top_story

Here's the Griffin Daily News facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Griffin-Daily-News/273270399369429

Looking at noZme's map... Blanton Mill/Williamson Road intersects ... But Williamson Road looks like a Thoroughfare... Instead of a town road...

There is a W. Williamson Road closer to Skyalar's house... But notice the "W." before it...

JMO

She just updated again and said there are trucks pulling up (?) and there will be an update at 11. Not sure if CST or what??? I am highly confused by this ladies FB. Whose FB is this by the way? Someone related to Skylar???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back