GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

She was apparently last seen at 11 am this morning. She lives with her aunt, uncle and 2 male cousins.

They have brought in heat sensors and K9s to help with the search.

bringing this post forward regarding her living situation.

not found yet 30 to 40 yards from here home. searching with thermal heat turned up nothing..ground search nothing. 60 LE officer on their way to find her

Dear Lord, Please bring little Skylar home safely tonight.
Amen.

47 guests currently viewing this thread. It's easy to sign up !!!!

She was apparently last seen at 11 am this morning. She lives with her aunt, uncle and 2 male cousins.

They have brought in heat sensors and K9s to help with the search.

Call me jaded, but I would like to know more about these 2 male cousins. I am so suspicious after being on WS for a couple months. Stats show that it's usually someone the victim knows that is the perp. NOT saying these cousins did ANYTHING, but I certainly would like to know more about the family dynamics. Where are this little girls parents? Was it said somewhere and I missed it? If someone knows, could you fill me in? TIA

Is a door to door search really useful?

Roxy, I have often wondered that myself. When they say door to door to search, does that mean they go through the actual house? Do they make note of the people that won't let them in? It may help us to better understand how useful it is if we knew what it exactly meant. KWIM?

This IMO is when LE needs to search Skylar's home top to bottom... With a fine tooth comb...

Not to incriminate guardians... But to get clues before the clues disappear...

And... it is logical to start at the center... Then work out!

JMO

I agree. I'd also like to learn the following:
When did the friend last speak with Skylar?
Was she expecting Skylar?

Praying she is found safely soon.

That area is pretty secluded and dark at night. It is definitely country. I'm so worried about this sweet girl in the dark & cold. :(

I was wondering about the area. So, she was last seen at 11am? Is school out today for Christmas break? And exactly how country are we talking? Like everyone knows everyone small town feel? Or homes so far apart no one knows their neighbors? Any major highways that run through?

TIA! You've been great.

I was wondering about the area. So, she was last seen at 11am? Is school out today for Christmas break? And exactly how country are we talking? Like everyone knows everyone small town feel? Or homes so far apart no one knows their neighbors? Any major highways that run through?

TIA! You've been great.

BBM. I wondered the same thing. When did this school let out for Christmas break?

Her level of hearing loss may really come into play here unfortunately-

ETA: school is out today; last day was yesterday here...see Roxy is local= she says tuesday

TIA! You've been great.

If she attends Spalding County schools (most likely she does), their last day was Tuesday, so she was on break. Williamson definitely has a small town feel. I live on the other side of Spalding County, but from what I know, most people in the area know each other. Yes, there is a major highway that runs through --- 362. It's is a very busy highway. It is visible on the map if you google the road on which she was last seen.

Her level of hearing loss may really come into play here unfortunately-

ETA: school is out today; last day was yesterday here...see Roxy is local= she says tuesday

And I would like to know if she was born with hearing loss... Or if it was caused by illness... Accident... Etc...?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back