Found Deceased GA - Susana Morales, 16, walking home from friend’s house, kidnapped and murdered, 26 July 2022 *police officer charged*

JUN 25, 2023
[...]

“Red balloons, red roses, and they even wore red,” Jasmine said.

There were also keepsakes and memories, even the ones they didn’t know they’d miss.

“That’s one thing we’d always go back and forth on insulting each other,” Jasmine recalled.

In time, the balloons were released, and everyone left, but for the people who knew her, Susana Morales will always be held close.

“We just have to learn to live with her in our hearts,” Jasmine said. “Never forgotten.”

"The ex-officer, 22-year-old Miles Bryant, was initially charged with concealing a death. His charges were later upgraded to murder.

Channel 2 Gwinnett County Bureau Chief Matt Johnson obtained copies of court documents on Thursday that show Bryant was re-indicted last week.

The new indictment charges Bryant with criminal attempt to commit rape, in addition to his existing charges of murder, kidnapping and more."

Susana Morales was just 16 years old when she vanished. One summer night, her family became concerned after they hadn't seen their daughter since the evening of July 26, 2022, despite her texting her mom around 9:30 p.m. that she was on her way home. That night, Susana never returned home and was never seen alive again.

Thank you for this. I just watched it. It was chilling I thought.
Yes. You get to see the interviews with him. All of them. When they go to his house to ask him about his “stolen” gun. You got to see inside the investigation. It was really interesting to see how it all went down. I mean, you see it through the eyes of the detectives working the case.

Yes. You get to see the interviews with him. All of them. When they go to his house to ask him about his “stolen” gun. You got to see inside the investigation. It was really interesting to see how it all went down. I mean, you see it through the eyes of the detectives working the case.
It was really interesting!
What if he hadn’t dropped his gun?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77