GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't quote anyone so I'm not sure who you're talking to but what part of Stoddard's testimony was his opinion, in your opinion?

I thought Stoddard did a great job on the stand. Very professional, matter-of-fact, detailed and balanced. He's more of a hero than Cooper's so-called father is.

So everyone says, I listened but facts are facts here. I just know the one liners that everyone quotes without any context are just driving me batty. We don't know the before and after statements yet. I dreaded looking at him, what did you say to them etc...

I say put leaches on their bodies...I hear a roar in the hood... I want to hear the other side & full context of these statements. I already said he's basically pond scum. I just can't jump to these two plotted this murder or even Ross by himself.

jmo

LAA mandates a set schedule of when a child will be there be provided by parent(s). They require a change to this a month in advance in writing. LAA also expects child before 9am, unless scheduled time is later. It will be interesting to see Cooper's schedule, as this was supposedly a "normal" day, according to parents.

I already said he's basically pond scum. I just can't jump to these two plotted this murder or even Ross by himself.

jmo
rsbm: well, right now you don't have to- the charges now against him do not require intent.

It's also possible that RH did look out the rear window while backing up, but had his arm across to the passenger seat so the top of the car seat wasn't visible.

There were 6 inches between Ross & Cooper. Cooper's car seat protruded in between the 2 front seats, and his head extended beyond the car seat.

Does the 6" mean, Cooper's care seat was 6" behind the seat that Ross was sitting in? That's interesting. I think he was so stupid & maybe arrogant (i worked in building, we own a co in building, arrogance is familar but not tolerated).

Does the 6" mean, Cooper's care seat was 6" behind the seat that Ross was sitting in? That's interesting. I think he was so stupid & maybe arrogant (i worked in building, we own a co in building, arrogance is familar but not tolerated).

No Ma'am: Because of the dimensions of the Hyundai Tuscson, a small SUV, the top of the car seat was only about six inches from Ross Harris' head, and protruded in between the two front seats, the detective said.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_hearing_bri.html

Stoddard said Cooper was "several inches" too big for the car cradle, positioned in the middle of the back seat, and testified the child's head would've been visible.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-sta...e-key-evidence-in-case-of-toddler-left-in-car

What possible reason could there be that LH insisted that her hubby had left CH in the car?

Why would anyone say that and argue with the daycare providers who offered other options?

She is not in shock. She does not know her child is dead. She has to be thinking somewhat clearly.

So why would she think that is the only option of why her child is not at the childcare?

Who said that or do you have a link? tia Hey ya mom!

Stoddard said it. It's hard to believe considering RH's height. 6 inches is a TINY distance. For example, the tip of my index finger to my wrist is six inches.

It seems to me little Cooper was cramping daddy's style.
Cooper was becoming high maintenance. He was starting to talk more & sleep less and require and demand a whole lot of attention that Russ would rather focus on his erect penis and sharing photos of it with numerous women & an underage girl.

Russ wanted to be a guitar playing lover boy ...not a responsible father, not even a decent husband.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that is true about him.

I feel she is in it as well. Why would she go along with it?

Is she willing to be married to him no matter what he does?

He appears to be more important to her than her child.

Let me see if I have this straight because I haven't had time to read the posts or any of his testimony yet and I promise I'll get around to it. He was caught on surveillance, going to his car correct? Did he claim he had to go to the back seat front seat or trunk? I'm wondering if anyone else went to lunch and maybe heard the baby. He had to cry at one point or another. I know they did a reenactment of the crime recently. I hope they saw someone on the surveillance and hoping they will come forward. I know this isn't nice but isn't dad a little old for the Justin Bieber look?

LM >>>> Justin Bieber look. :giggle::silly::lol:

KILGORE: You didn't -- you didn't discover that Ross had taken Cooper to Chick-Fil-A. He told you that.

STODDARD: Correct.

KILGORE: He told you that they went there, they went inside. They ordered breakfast and had breakfast there.

STODDARD: Correct.

KILGORE: And have you gone to Chick-Fil-A to get a recording of those events?

STODDARD: We have.

KILGORE: OK. And did you review those?

STODDARD: I have.

KILGORE: And it's fair to say that what Ross told you about what transpired at Chick-Fil-A, that was accurate?

STODDARD: True.

The attorney latches onto the one thing that Ross told the truth about.

There were a couple of others, iirc. Watching the vet video was one. All of the stuff at chick-fil-a is another.

I am sure that is true about him.

I feel she is in it as well. Why would she go along with it?

Is she willing to be married to him no matter what he does?

He appears to be more important to her than her child.

Certainly seems that way to me,
They both show extreme detachment from their son. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me see if I have this straight because I haven't had time to read the posts or any of his testimony yet and I promise I'll get around to it. He was caught on surveillance, going to his car correct? Did he claim he had to go to the back seat front seat or trunk? I'm wondering if anyone else went to lunch and maybe heard the baby. He had to cry at one point or another. I know they did a reenactment of the crime recently. I hope they saw someone on the surveillance and hoping they will come forward. I know this isn't nice but isn't dad a little old for the Justin Bieber look?
Dad went to his car after lunch. He opened the drivers side door and tossed in vanity light bulbs he'd just bought. AFAIK no one's come forward and said they heard the baby crying. HTH

Or a prosecution LE latches onto one thing Ross told the truth about.

Hey ya Donj. Ya know I love you always. xoxo

No Ma'am: Because of the dimensions of the Hyundai Tuscson, a small SUV, the top of the car seat was only about six inches from Ross Harris' head, and protruded in between the two front seats, the detective said.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_hearing_bri.html

Stoddard said Cooper was "several inches" too big for the car cradle, positioned in the middle of the back seat, and testified the child's head would've been visible.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-sta...e-key-evidence-in-case-of-toddler-left-in-car

This is where I lost trust in Det. S's testimony & that's why I don't believe the Detective nor the last court session unless someone has more. jmo

momrids6,
and this from today's paper>>>>
During a probable cause hearing on Thursday, Cobb County Police Detective Phil Stoddard testified that the boy was 'several inches' too big for the child seat, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TION-Snooze-buttons-babies.html#ixzz36xIuT7F5

This...this is more than weird, LH own mother was concerned about LHs non reaction.
When she called home June 18 with the grim news of Cooper’s death, her mother could be overheard on the phone saying: ‘Why aren’t you crying? Why aren’t you reacting?

Dad went to his car after lunch. He opened the drivers side door and tossed in vanity light bulbs he'd just bought. AFAIK no one's come forward and said they heard the baby crying. HTH

I'm pretty sure if someone did come forward that it will be some time before it's released to the public. It's unfortunate that some people are looking for time in the spotlight and will claim to have seen or heard something. LE is stuck with having to check out these leads, sometimes they take up so much time and are a waste of time and sometimes they pan out. So you never know. I just hope this little boy gets the justice he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr