GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Discussion in 'Cooper Harris' started by belimom, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

is there another court appearance tomorrow or???

2. marlap

marlap New Member

The doctor who made the video if being in a car for 30 minutes to see what it felt like is on Nancy.

He says he had the windows cracked and it still got up to 116 degrees.

3. WichitaFalls

WichitaFalls Well-Known Member

BBM I know . . . me to.

4. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

I don't think so.. at least I hope not...I gotta clean this place tomorrow,lol.

5. Ven

Ven Member

It won't bring back Cooper, but if we could just get the wife behind bars for the rest of her life too, we could at least take solace in knowing these demons will never be able to hurt anyone else again.

6. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

I've questioned her performance since I heard various qoutes~~i would never ever not want my child back!!! NEVER EVER!!!

7. scandi

scandi New Member

Have we heard anything yet about the possibility of her being arrested as an accomplice to the crime? I haven't read all the posts here yet. Thanks

8. G&AMom

G&AMom Verified Mikette

Thank you for watching, Marlap, so I don't have to. :floorlaugh:

9. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Not taking up for the scum by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good employee. Often the company will be looking at more than one when they are going to promote someone. The one they chose may have had more experience.

IMO

10. Irisha

Irisha New Member

Wonder how these sexter's are feeling now? Bet he never sent a pic of his face. ICK Why do females do this? I don't believe his sexting had anything to do with him killing Cooper, sexting was side issue. JMO

11. CrazytownUSA

CrazytownUSA New Member

I'm catching up so this may have been addressed... but no, there is no waiting period. The money from Youcaring goes directly to the Paypal account of whoever sets up the fundraiser.

12. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

dead eyes -- same as casey anthony, scott peterson, and jodi arias. Frightening!

eyes.jpg

MOO

Mel

13. Synaptic Cliff

Synaptic Cliff Verified health care provider

So let me get this straight.. RH was:
    1. So worried about Cooper dying in a hot car that he "researches" it on the internet.
    2. So worried about having an accident that he kisses Cooper every time he straps him into his car seat in case he dies.
    3. Yet, didn't care enough to buy the CORRECT SIZE car seat for the child he's so worried about??

Father of the flippin' year, that one.. :facepalm:

14. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

We have two puppies that are now 6 months old. About a month and a half ago I took both of them in to be spayed. Figured having them done at the same time would help with the rough playing that they love to do. So I had to take them back to have their stitches removed. I drive a Durango, hubby drives a Ram. The day that I had to take them to the vet I switched vehicles with hubby. I then took their large crate and put it in the back of his truck. When I took one of the girls in to have her stitches removed, the other was in the crate OUTSIDE in the back of the truck. Why? Because I was not going to risk leaving either one of them in the hot car no matter how "quick" the removal of the stitches would be.

Yet Harris, the *** that he is, leaves Cooper in the car for 7 + hours with the windows up. I really, truly hope the State decides to go for the death penalty.

MOO

15. marlap

marlap New Member

Showed LE on the stand saying how he did searches on living child free and searches on how to survive prison!!!

16. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

I'm trying to imagine any of my male coworkers sitting at their desk sexting with someone. Blech

17. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Apparently it affected him and became disgruntled. He had applied at ChikFilA recently.

18. SmartSassyBBW

SmartSassyBBW Member

I wonder that too. I felt that was why Casey Anthony killed Caylee, she was old enough to tell mommy's secrets.

19. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Active Member

Watching NG, and they keep replaying the "erect/exposed penis" part over and over. Of course. They even make a graphic about it.

20. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

22years ago I accidentally locked my babies in my van~~ can't even convey the guilt I felt and how hard it was to go inside a store to get/call for help. I was ready to break windows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.