GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Discussion in 'Cooper Harris' started by belimom, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scandi

scandi New Member

Hi Ocean Blue Eyes,

The only way I could see him pre-planning this crime and then showing such sorrow when he pulled Cooper from the car is if he is mental. And that doesn't follow suit with him being employed by Home Depot, Just another angle why I have a problem with it being premeditated. I don't think he was mental or HD would have let him go. He would have shown his true personality in some other way at work IMO.

2. New1

New1 Member

I do not have any issues at all with the fact that the couple had life insurance on the child. My husband and I took out a policy on our son before he was even born that became effective the day he was born. IMO, every couple she have insurance on their child no matter what age they are...just in case. You never know if something could happen to the child (God forbid) and most young couples these days would be hard-pressed to come up with money for a funeral if the unthinkable should happen. So, the fact that they had life insurance on Cooper, means nothing to me.

Another thing is RH statement to his wife that he "dreaded how he would look". IMO, he was referring to when he says he first noticed Cooper was in the car and was pulling into the parking lot to get the baby out of the car that he dreaded how he would look.

With this said, I am NOT defending RH because I feel he did not forget Cooper was in the car in that short of time, and I do not believe a child of that age would have fallen asleep immediately upon leaving ChicFila, especially that early in the morning. Plus, I think RH most likely would have had to look over his shoulder when he was backing that car into the parking space that morning.

All MOO

3. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Not allowed, until named a suspect. :banghead: I'm gonna be good. :tantrum:

4. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

We can discuss all that was brought up about her during testimony at today's hearing.

5. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

My belief is when the text and phone info is in, there will be another arrest.......

6. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Too bad the ....oh nevermind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. princesslisa

princesslisa New Member

You know.. I've been thinking about it. LH KNEW he left Cooper in the car, per the daycare and her reaction when Cooper wasn't there. Didn't she say that she did an internet search (per her disclosure to the police) because she was 'worried that it could happen.' I wonder if [modsnip] had mentioned that their lives could go back to normal without Cooper, and she questioned how [modsnip] would do it (since there is jail - nevermind your conscience and killing your baby) and maybe he told her he would leave Cooper in a car.

Maybe she went on his computer and saw the searches, videos, etc. Maybe she then looked it up herself. Maybe she thought he THOUGHT about doing it but maybe she didn't think he WOULD do it (or hoped he wouldn't.)

IMO, if they did have conversations, then I imagine that he assured her how happy they would be but also how happy Cooper would be (don't you see how hard life is? how much you hated elementary and high school? how hard it is to worry about money? do you want that for our son? let him be with Jesus! let him get a direct pass to Heaven!) This per her, IMO, bizarre comments in the eulogy.

Maybe, she slowly came to 'terms' with it so she was anticipating it. I don't know. I'm not 100% convinced she had a direct hand, but I think she knew her husband was dangerous, and I think she knew that he wanted their son dead.

8. Tulessa

What sorrow? :(

9. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

WEBSLEUTHS will be offline tomorrow morning, July 4th, from 6AM to about 8AM PST for a software upgrade. You can get updates about the upgrade during that time on Twitter via #websleuths.

The search feature will not be fully operational for a couple of days after the upgrade, due to the amount of information on our site. It takes awhile to get that data back online.

For more information and to get answers to your questions, follow this link to our private forum:
    For Members Only

10. Cinnamon

Cinnamon New Member

Looks like JRH's "startup" web dev business site is offline...but there's a cached (un-styled, unformatted) copy. Not sure if I can post the link since he's not the only owner, but one of the witnesses stated the name of their small biz in the hearing. Mods??

11. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Active Member

I don't know why they would have to offer Leanna a deal (if she is involved) b/c they seem to have enough to convict w/o any help from her.

I think if she is arrested, it will be relatively soon. They are gathering all the evidence and putting it together for the case. They will either have a case against her soon, or they won't ever.

12. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Mods have stated that we can discuss what was brought up in court today about Leanna, what her comments were at Cooper's funeral and what is in MSM.

13. baltolady

baltolady New Member

fruity, I just grabbed your post to bring my thoughts forward here. I am still many pages behind and could not hold off any longer on making this post.

I told my daughter yesterday this murderer was going to have other women, money issues and he will claim to be bipolar. Today, I am still shocked and shaking at the prosecution's case at this point. Sadly, I believe this is going to get far worse.

IMHO, I believe the frantic sexting that day had everything to do with the murder of that innocent baby. Not to take his mind off what was occurring in the car; but, because of what was happening in the car. It makes me sick to even put this out here; but, I feel strongly that this is the case. That piece of excrement is a sexual sadist, IMHO. The sub-reddit he visited viewing people dying and his behavior that day fit the definition to a T. The Mrs. needs to be arrested as well. All IMO and MOO.

A brief explanation is provided in the link.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/sadism.htm

Fly high, little Cooper.

14. Tulessa

Yes gf, but the poster also asked if we could post about mom. I'm better off safe, than sorry. :seeya:

15. Ven

Ven Member

She didn't even ask about her dead son, what happened to him, anything.
    She only asked LE about her husband.

And when she saw her husband, she asked him "did you say too much?"

16. JLSChook

JLSChook Well-Known Member

If Leanna went to the daycare at 4:51 to pick up Cooper, (when she said "Ross must have left him in the car"), wouldn't the daycare people have told her that Cooper had died?

He left work at 4:16, it takes about 10 minutes (probably less) to get to Akers Mill.

What time was this 6 minute phone call from Ross to the daycare? It had to be after 4:51 right?

Just re-watching the hearing from today and this is bugging me.

17. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

I say give them matching orange jumpsuits and new jewelry for their wrists and ankles.

18. Tulessa

Refer to my post above, and hugs dear friend!! Glad to see familiar faces here!!

ETA> Never mind.........saw you did. :floorlaugh:

19. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

his being sexually excited while his child is dying is something I am most disturbed about ..... and it emphasizes to me at least the depths of hell .... and the evil this man is capable of --- there are linkages there that civilized people don't normally entertain

aka bernardo and homolka -- shades of ....

20. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Not unless one of his "sexting buddies" works at the day care and THAT is who he was on the phone with. Harris could have said absolutely nothing about what he had done to Cooper during that phone call.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.