GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me or did the young attorney sitting next to him during his crocodile tears...really seem repulsed by him?

That's the impression I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he was the only one.

No standing ovation this time.

So let me get this straight.. RH was:
1. So worried about Cooper dying in a hot car that he "researches" it on the internet.
2. So worried about having an accident that he kisses Cooper every time he straps him into his car seat in case he dies.
3. Yet, didn't care enough to buy the CORRECT SIZE car seat for the child he's so worried about??

Father of the flippin' year, that one.. :facepalm:

THANK you. If it's the same carseat as in the picture shown, I'm positive it's Chicco Keyfit. We have the same seat. My daughter is about four months younger than poor Cooper, and tiny, and outgrew the seat by 16 months.

The keyfit is only made to be rear-facing, there's no ff option, and I need to go put Millie in ours so you can see how far her head would stick out. It would be comical if it wasn't incredibly unsafe.

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/cooperharriscarseat1.jpg?w=640&h=853

Still trying to catch up, on page 45 at the moment, but I wanted to say I was one of those "guests" following along. I can't log in at work but wanted to follow the hearing.

After hearing the descriptions of the body, my heart is broken just thinking about what that baby went through! This horrible scene with audio keeps replaying over in my mind. I wish I could make it stop.

It seems like more of us here keep replaying the "video" more that the mother or father. How can they sit so calmly when being told what that baby went through, is beyond my comprehension. As a mother and grandmother, I would have been hysterical, and I'm not one to wear my emotions on my chest.

JMO

What scene with audio?

Years ago dispatchers were in house ...now most places go to a central location for 911.

Don't know if he lived rurally and he was in house. He would interact a lot if he was... Well as much as they could stand...

IMO

Did Harris ordinarily back into work parking spaces? Did Harris ordinarily park in that area? I notice that at my workplace there are devoted backers, devoted close-in parkers, devoted edge of the lot parkers.

Respectfully...at this point, after what we've learned from the hearing, I don't think it really matters if he ordinarily backed in. IMO, it only matters what he did on June 18 -- and on that day, he DID back in, and it's on video. jmo.

TorisMom003 and CroakerQueen!!! Thank you!! I couldn't wait and it was giving me a headache.

You are missing my point though.:) It is obvious that HD did not know about him sexting so therefore that would not be included why he did not get the promotion.

If they knew about it they would have fired him, period. IMO

They probably became aware of it today along with everyone else.

IMO

I wonder if he was terminated today...tomorrow...or Monday since it is a holiday weekend?

As for the "leaving the doggy bag in the car" analogy - it made me think.

Sure, in fact it is a joke that I always forget the damn bag of food. But the thing is, I remember as soon as I get in the house. Then I go back out and get it.

I would never leave or have ever left, a the doggy bag leftovers in the car for 7 hours. Especially if I went back to the car for any reason. If you open a hot car you will instantly smell the food right? I left a Burger King bag in my car overnight with some fries in it (as trash) and could smell the fast food aroma the next day easily which reminded me - hey, throw that bag out already!

Wouldn't he have smelled a dirty diaper or urine? I guess that is why he just opened the door and tossed, so he would have an excuse for that.

I love food, but not as much as a parent should love their child. I just cannot comprehend.

I guarantee you they knew his work ethic and production level did not match up to others. They didn't know exactly why, but they knew.

I work with people that do not have a good work ethic and are basically incompetent and they seem to squeak by. It is discouraging. I feel for Home Depot too. I agree that HD knew that RH was not up to par.

I've been wanting to know more about that!

In court it was said that around 1:15 (I believe that was the time or 1:30) that Harris received an email from the day care. It apparently was a bulk email sent to all of the day care parents.

No, the sexting all day and taking junk pics means he wasn't a good employee.

showing up at 9:30 lunch at 11-12:30 off at 4:16, emailing co-workers about a movie and bs.Can I work there?

No pat on my back, but I worked in a non airc factory,hot miserable for yrs, started at 7am, up at 5am to curl hair, make up, get ready, pack baby up, she was 1 yrs. old, drop her off at babysiter, during summer, spring, dreadful winter, never ever forgot her. Even when I changed her over to daycare center , never ever forgot, totally different route, my mind went with the change. Automatally. And it was early and she did fall back asleep while driving there.

I've been wanting to know more about that!

Kimster, since there is much talk in the MSM about the wife being complicit ...can we discuss her now?

Please...

Kimster, since there is much talk in the MSM about the wife being complicit ...can we discuss her now?

Please...

Pass the dunce hat to me, but what is MSM? TIA.

a lil boy dies for that? If you can excuse that for a baby dying while he jacks off in his work to send a nasty pic, then you will excuse anything.I'm sick of it.:banghead: Every case

I'm behind *SO* many pages - sorry if this has been discussed but when did he take this infamous photo of his penis? At work? (if so where?) - so did he have it "stored" on his computer at work? Stored in his phone?

Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!

I wonder if he was terminated today...tomorrow...or Monday since it is a holiday weekend?

And his friend who worked there and was chatting with him through the day.

Say goodbye to mr job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members