GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mods

The font in the "thanks" indication is much bigger than the rest and throws off the scrolling

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Can you make it smaller and not bold?

Experienced high winds, electric power on and off several times, lost cable but came out ok. Just need a sexy yardman to help clean up. :floorlaugh:

When you're done w/him, send him my way. lol:floorlaugh:

There are no words to describe this guy. Fox News just said (first time I've heard it) that 5 hours after Cooper's death JRH was asking police how to cash in his son's life insurance policy. OMG!!!

LOL, well there goes the ability of the defense to say the low amount is no big deal.

I'm telling you this guy is a MORON.

No judgement here ~~somehow ÑG & JVM showed up on mine

LOL, well there goes the ability of the defense to say the low amount is no big deal.

I'm telling you this guy is a MORON.

They're not giving any context. I'm guessing it had to do with getting money for attorneys' fees or possible bail. Wasn't he arrested at about the 5 hour mark?

The forum on sub red that he frequented is now private but this is the description.
"Childfree" refers to those who do not have, and do not ever want, children (whether biological or adopted).

At his size he shouldn't have even been in the seat. His height exceeded it by 2-3 inches. I believe.
moo

u5agyvuv.jpg

What a beautiful child! I was nauseated yesterday watching this whole thing unfold.
The biggest thing for me is that within 30 seconds he forgot he had a child? That is not possible. I could see if the ride was over an hour, maybe...But I have never had sympathy for those who leave a live creature or human in the hot car.
This whole thing brings so much back from KC trial.
If he was deaf, or not, by backing into the parking space when he got to work, he had no choice but to see his son. There is no reasonable excuse:(

Really strange about her not answering his calls if he did in fact call her....if she did not have her phone not too smart either....all kinds of issues can arise with a small child anywhere, daycare, school,etc. Maybe she forgot her phone...who the h knows with her.

Oh please SStarr, I don't want to offend you but why do you go down this path on every case?

The defense might say alot of things............. and?

Oh blame his lingo on the LE brother. Justin "claims" he was a dispatcher. He already knew cop lingo.

Every single case:floorlaugh:

Really? What cases would those be?

And personally, I think it is smart trying to anticipate the defense. Guess who else does that???

The prosecution.

:floorlaugh:

Really strange about her not answering his calls if he did in fact call her....if she did not have her phone not too smart either....all kinds of issues can arise with a small child anywhere, daycare, school,etc. Maybe she forgot her phone...who the h knows with her.

The police officer testified that he did call her number, so I think it's fair to say he did, in fact, call her.

Man, RH is crazy for talking about that policy immediately and also thinking anyone is going to be able to get the money with the current situation! SMH!

Don't like the new and improved forum. Less appealing to the eye.

Man, RH is crazy for talking about that policy immediately and also thinking anyone is going to be able to get the money with the current situation! SMH!

He might could since wifey is still supporting him....she would probably give him a check to write. Gag me with a spoon.

Can I just say....lightbulbs? Really??? I could have guessed for 100 years what he "placed in the vehicle" and never ever guessed light bulbs lol

Still listening to hearing and watching when I want to see how the defendant reacts to the questioning. He sat totally disinterested like a stone during the physical description of how Cooper's face looked when police were there, but he slid a tear during the early statements a witness made concerning his shocked demeanor immediately after pulling Cooper from the car seat.

My jaw is going to be sore from grinding my teeth.:maddening:

I have to say that I was with Jeanne, Karmady, and Scarlett, in that I felt like too many sleuthers were jumping on the guilty wagon based on emotional judgment and not so much on the facts. I felt like this guy was being vilified through emotionally colored lenses and could not understand how so many sleuthers had already made up their minds.

Now? I'm done. The dp is just too humane for this piece of trash. Is anyone still on the fence?

I'm still playing catch up, but it's beginning to look like Leanne should be sitting at the table with him.

I actually felt really, really sorry for this guy at first blush. I love the crap out of my kids, more than I could possibly explain, and I catch myself making careless mistakes all the time that could hurt them. I ran a red light last week. I put a pot of water on the front burner of the stove instead of the back burner, etc. Who was I to judge?

Now? I want him to have a big long trial where they drag out every single one of his most embarassing secrets in front of the entire country and then I want him to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member