GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As gbi has always said no one has been ruled out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sundrop or anyone else, I know I posted this question before, but what are your thoughts on the possibility that HD and MH were in on this together?

I seriously doubt it

Happy New Year Sleuthers. I hope this year can bring a little more closure, as our mission is the same- piecing together the puzzle and bringing closure to families and the deceased. As in every troubling case, emotions run high, which I sometimes need to remind myself of. I encourage all sleuthers to review the case and try to fit the pieces, be wary of the rumormill. We know that Sundrop has worked on this for 11 years. We know that important information is not available due to open records law and the fact that the GBI has it under wraps. We know that MH and HD are very important characters..... and the black truck is an important key.

I seriously doubt it

But imo one of the two has Tara's blood on their hands, I just don't know which one also I think HD might only have helped MH after the fact in a police type cover up to stop his misgivings coming to light but i don't think they murdered her together.
It's got to have been a crime of passion but which one wanted her dead the most[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did it take until Monday for someone (the neighbor with key and friends from school) to call police? It has been said that it was a red flag when she was late, but she had been late the morning she was knocking on MH's window @ 9am. Or do I have that wrong? Also, if mom were so concerned to have called HD to check on Tara ( the day/night before?) why would it take neighbor and friends to call LE? Hours later the following day? And why didn't they call mom or family first to check before LE? Why did mom not panic when HD reported back on Sunday? Am I missing something or are these legit questions?
I am thinking out loud but I had these same concerns back in 2008 and it still bugs me.

Why did it take until Monday for someone (the neighbor with key and friends from school) to call police? It has been said that it was a red flag when she was late, but she had been late the morning she was knocking on MH's window @ 9am. Or do I have that wrong? Also, if mom were so concerned to have called HD to check on Tara ( the day/night before?) why would it take neighbor and friends to call LE? Hours later the following day? And why didn't they call mom or family first to check before LE? Why did mom not panic when HD reported back on Sunday? Am I missing something or are these legit questions?
I am thinking out loud but I had these same concerns back in 2008 and it still bugs me.

Tara had the day off, the day she knocked on MH's window. I initially wondered the same thing. The Portiers, Tara's neighbors, had traveled back and forth to a little retreat cabin they had (IIRC) and assumed they had just missed Tara in passing that weekend. They didn't become alarmed until Faye called them just after midnight on the 24th. That's why Mr. Portier went over and let himself in the next morning, Monday morning. He saw Tara's car was still there when she should've already left for school. I do believe Faye was panicking, but she lived 1-1/2 hours away and was battling cancer. I think her panic was why she asked Heath to make that 1-1/2 hour drive late Sunday night. Whether or not her trust in Heath was misplaced remains to be seen.

I believe GBI knows; proving it is another story

Thank you 007mom. Now I do remember her being off that Friday. I just still have questions I guess we may possibly never know.

Tara had the day off, the day she knocked on MH's window. I initially wondered the same thing. The Portiers, Tara's neighbors, had traveled back and forth to a little retreat cabin they had (IIRC) and assumed they had just missed Tara in passing that weekend. They didn't become alarmed until Faye called them just after midnight on the 24th. That's why Mr. Portier went over and let himself in the next morning, Monday morning. He saw Tara's car was still there when she should've already left for school. I do believe Faye was panicking, but she lived 1-1/2 hours away and was battling cancer. I think her panic was why she asked Heath to make that 1-1/2 hour drive late Sunday night. Whether or not her trust in Heath was misplaced remains to be seen.

Tara had a doctor's appointment Friday for sinus infection. The so Joe's farm was only just outside of ocilla

Tara's next-door neighbor says the glove was yellow .. the podcast didn't mention this.

https://www.facebook.com/justicefor...4946412864154/358641867827941/?type=3&theater

Also - in the last episode, the podcast host said a few times that someone (one of Tara's alleged best friends who is unnamed) saw the "blue glove" in a brown paper bag on a desk at the police station.

How do you see a glove inside of a brown paper bag, and on a desk in a police station nonetheless? Something about that seems off.

Tara's next-door neighbor says the glove was yellow .. the podcast didn't mention this.

https://www.facebook.com/justicefor...4946412864154/358641867827941/?type=3&theater

Also - in the last episode, the podcast host said a few times that someone (one of Tara's alleged best friends who is unnamed) saw the "blue glove" in a brown paper bag on a desk at the police station.

How do you see a glove inside of a brown paper bag, and on a desk in a police station nonetheless? Something about that seems off.

At the end of episode 9 of the podcast, the friend stated she saw the glove being put into a brown paper bag. She said she saw a brown paper bag on the desk, could it be something else? Maybe she was mistaken and just assumed the glove was in the bag because you can't see what is in a brown bag from several feet away. At least, none of the brown paper bags I have seen.

My apologies if this has already been answered...

Did any LE give DNA to be tested against the glove?

HD's wife is his complete alibi... did the gbi interview or polygraph his wife about this alibi? Can any of their neighbors confirm his car was there for most of Sunday night until he went to check on Tara?

Speculating...He calls her continuously and she answers or doesn't and he just shows up at her house and is angry. Driving crazy almost running over the neighbors friend backing out and threatening people. He is LE and has power...

Just my current thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads