GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what color mh truck was because I saw it and it was not black, so what color was his truck?

The ring story it was Larry Gattis
not Joe

The concrete was at Joe's land outside of Ocilla

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MH had a black single cab Ford jacked-up truck with gray interior.
MP got a huge diamond ring from JP. If Gattis bought one for his wife as well, good for him.

MH did not have a black truck.
So allegedly jp, mp, the letter writer and you know about the letter but gbi doesn't. Conspiracy theory

Not sure where you got your info, but I know for a FACT that MHs truck was black. I don't know what truck you saw, but during the time this transpired, MH drove a black jacked-up single cab Ford truck.
The MP letter was real, just like the ring.

I saw the truck and have talked to many of Tara's close friends who knew them both

The ring story originally involved Larry Gattis buying one for Tara and she lost it. In 11 years never has your version ever been mentioned anywhere

MH did drive a Ford F 150 but not black

I've seen the ring that JP bought MP as well. There's a lot of things that people in Ocilla know that they won't disclose to you and your podcast. Trust me on that.

So you have motivation to point the finger away from MH

It is well known for 10 years that there have been 3 witnesses to a black truck at Tara's house that weekend and not one person has come forward with information about who that could be,

I'm not attempting to point the finger away from anyone. I'm simply stating what I know to be fact.

Why wait 11 years to say anything?

Yeah I have heard that rumor about a coffin

Trying to be disruptive

Disruptive? Smh.
Good luck with the podcast, but with your attitude, you'll never figure it out.

If you have the information to solve the case turn it over. Why let Tara's case continue to be unsolved

I just want some of the facts to be straightened out that may help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie