GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
concernedperson said:
I agree. I don't what is going on. The GBI website is gone. They have called off the search and it just leaves you to wonder.I wish someone would come aboard with real facts. I am not about being duped again when there are serious cases out there. God forbid she is injured but so are a lot of others. The others...and there are so many...deserve our attention. What is going on?
Didn't Sue Ann Ray's family also express problems with the GBI?
That is interesting that there are so many barriers with the GBI, especially in light of the fact that Tara seemed to have so many LE acquaintances.

LillyRush said:
Didn't Sue Ann Ray's family also express problems with the GBI?
That is interesting that there are so many barriers with the GBI, especially in light of the fact that Tara seemed to have so many LE acquaintances.

I read a post yesterday about Sue Ann Ray's dad and a private detective going to a hearing regarding returning of personal items from Quinton Ray. The family was pleased as there was a large GBI presense at the hearing at their request.So, I don't know your answer,.

As far as Tara, they are being extremely closed mouth. I want to know if any transactions have occurred on her bank cards.

Hopefully we'll hear more about those 20 phone calls mentioned in the Enquirer article. It's always the same sad story, isn't it. :( The Enquirer is sometimes right on the money.

I just read about the vigil for Tara's birthday. She has the same birthday as my late mother. My heart just goes out to all the family and friends in Ocilla - this is a real small-town tragedy.

I have a question I haven't seen answered anywhere. Where are Tara's dog and cat?

Tammie63 said:
Texas Equusearch and Tim Miller are going to Ocilla, GA to help aid in the search for the missing school teacher, Tara Grinstead.

http://missingexploited.com/?p=219

This is really good news.As I was feeling hopelessness in this case. With forums being shut down and no news at least there is a new effort. Something is seriously wrong here...I don't like that LE won't talk and won't give out clues to the public for help...it is feeling like Aruba.

I had contimplated suicide as the reason she was missing, but now with this information on the married man... I'm having my doubts. Maybe she threatened to tell the wife if he didn't leave. If at a someone in LE was involved they are probably going to want to keep it top secret.

I have been told so many times that cops are the biggest cheaters (NO offense... just repeating what I've been told) This just wouldn't make LE look to good if this turns out true.

petra said:
xBF says last time he saw Tara was friday morn at 9am on oct 14....then when asked if he saw her again, he says yes, later that day at 4pm when Tara came to his house....etc.

I find this transcript a bit alarming...xBF never mentions Tara's name..depersonalizing her. Except one time when he quotes himself.
I agree. I saw this discrepency of when he says he last saw her and thought it was strange. Maybe it's getting too hard to keep up with all of his lies and he slipped. I'm sure the GBI caught this huge discrepency....at least I hope they did. IMO I think the ex killed her by the way he talks about her (as you noted depersonalizing her), his discrepency on the last time he saw her, and he was in town that weekend. He had a motive and he was in the area.

CrimeHater said:
I had contimplated suicide as the reason she was missing, but now with this information on the married man... I'm having my doubts. Maybe she threatened to tell the wife if he didn't leave. If at a someone in LE was involved they are probably going to want to keep it top secret.

I have been told so many times that cops are the biggest cheaters (NO offense... just repeating what I've been told) This just wouldn't make LE look to good if this turns out true.
I absolutely agree with you...

Decided to start a thread here to discuss the case since our thread in the news and info in the support for the missing forum is starting to turn into discussion :blushing:
(I'm the worst offender)

There ARE other places to discuss Tara's case:
But we have great sleuthers right here at WS....

So, how about some nice discussion right here? :blowkiss:

I received this message from the webmaster of Tara's website...though, I don't really know what went on:

As you may know there has been a lot of controversy on the forum. That was not the intention when it was created. I still believe that it can be a constructive meeting place for those interested in finding Tara. I prefer the focus to be on that. With that said, I spent all day making various contacts to see if someone else was willing to run a forum for people who want to explore things that we're not comfortable with here. I found someone who would.

Our forum will focus on latebreaking news, news coverage, search efforts, psychic insights, etc. The other forum is out of my hands.

He is working on it now and said it will be up and running soon. It is www.talktara.com

I don't know what it will turn in to and frankly don't want to. I hope everyone will continue to participate here but at least everyone has a choice now. I hope anyway.

Regards to all....

I am glad you started the discussion area. I have been very confused about this case and have read as much as I could find about this case. It is locking up pretty tight. Especially with the other boards going down.

With that being said I didn't learn much new info as the lines seemed to be drawn with who knew who locally. Other than the burned down house on 11-7-05 there wasn't anything of value. My biggest question was were her bank or credit cards used after she went missing.....a poster somewhere else said no. But that poster has since been claimed invalid.

Actually, in my opinion, there are a lot a of variables. Several men in her life...the ex-boyfriend, the obsessive boy, the married cop and the next door neighbor. Not pointing fingers at any of them but all of them have had a reason to be around Tara in the past. But is there a reason not to be around her in the future?

I keep reading that the guy she was currently seeing was a cop who may have been married and that he called her 20 times the night she disappeared. I don't know if this is fact or fiction. There was also "rumors" that she was going to tell his wife about her.

I can't keep up with what's true and false in this case. The other boards have a lot of locals posting there.

This guy she was dating wasn't the ex that she was apparently not "over". That guy was the one she was still in love with and had dated for about 6 years and wanted to marry but he didn't want commitment.

The student was now 20 and I had read he had a crush or obsession with her, but he has voluntarily taken a polygraph and passed.

I don't know about the neighbor... was he just the guy who knew that she had always turned her bedroom light on when she was home??

All I know for sure is Tara is beautiful. What man wouldn't find her attractive?
Now if she is or was emotionally unstable? That I do not know. But I do know some guy do not find needy woman attractive.
Who knows how she was?

All I know is, this case is really odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members