GUILTY GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #3

Finally....some good news!

To think it's almost been one year...

:clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap:

I was very excited to see this. I hope whatever they have on him, it sticks. I'm sure the investigation was a little tougher than usual because Theresa has not been found. I hope they lined up all the ducks.

Prayers to Theresa's family,

Salem

I saw the good news somewhere else and rushed right over. Would love to know what they have. Hopefully the news conference will give us more info.

I take it nothing really came out from the Presser

Why now? What do they have? Make no mistake. I think that this guy murdered his wife. I just hope that they have something to convict him. I still hoping and praying for arrests of Drew Peterson, Lisa Stebic's husband, Jason Young...

Don't you think their faces will drop a little when they hear about the Parker arrest even though no body has been found?

I hope Parker does give out the info about the location also.

For a review here is a good timeline of the events.
http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...ID=874180&CategoryID=3511&show=localnews&om=0

What do you suppose the charge for "computer invasion of privacy" is all about?

This guy doesn't strike me as a "computer literate" type.

?

What do you suppose the charge for "computer invasion of privacy" is all about?

This guy doesn't strike me as a "computer literate" type.

?

If you recall his cohort Ben Chaffin was arrested earlier on 4 felony charges related to Theresa. One or more of these charges relate to stealing her password to access her computer. This was done for Sam Parker.

The hacking charges "computer invasion of privacy" was for getting personal info from her computer. I believe some of the info was related to her financial status but I can't be sure.

I would bet that Chaffin rues the day he got involved with Sam. Since he is now spending time in jail for hacking and I am sure he will be looked at for hiding Theresa's remains as well. We shall see.

YES! I wonder what they have on him....

I'm with you nan. Craig, Drew, Jason, Raven, et al. Someday...

D I T T O ! on the listed names.

I hope he tells where she is.

Sad sack SOB that Parker is.

Sami

If you recall his cohort Ben Chaffin was arrested earlier on 4 felony charges related to Theresa. One or more of these charges relate to stealing her password to access her computer. This was done for Sam Parker.

The hacking charges "computer invasion of privacy" was for getting personal info from her computer. I believe some of the info was related to her financial status but I can't be sure.

I would bet that Chaffin rues the day he got involved with Sam. Since he is now spending time in jail for hacking and I am sure he will be looked at for hiding Theresa's remains as well. We shall see.

I still like my post. I think it remains to be considered for other missing Georgians.

Thank you ... it makes sense now that SP was charged and would involve someone other than himself to gain information about Theresa's computer activities.
I'm curious as to exactly what the two of them were up to and if they became partners in crime to the extent of murder and disposing of her body. I hope the trial is televised.

~

FYI: The computer stuff related to them getting into her email account and bank account online. Part of that info included a trip she had planned for somewhere (if I remember right, I'm thinking somewhere around the Smokey Mountains).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back