GA GA - Timothy Cunningham, 35, Chamblee, 12 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure there is information that the police are holding back, including the content of the conversations he had with relatives. To me The Reasonable Person, it seems like a suicide. I would really like for it to be clarified -- did he leave work sick and say he would work from home, did he just leave work sick, did he leave work sick and call in sick the next day. The Conspiracy Theorist in me wonders if he was involved in something secret, or worse, someone *thought* he had access he did not have. Where is is CDC badge? Was it found in his house? Was it not there because he left work sick and was still attached to him? I hope if they did not find it, it has been de-activated, as nutcase might have killed him for access. Like I said, that's the Conspiracy Theorist part. Unfortunately, while his age was on the high end for this to happen, I wonder if he had some sort of psychotic/schizophrenic break due to stress, etc. that lead him to suicide. I hope for his sake, he just needed a break from life and will be found.

That article says 'may have changed into civilian clothing'. So does that mean his uniform(s) were located at his home? I guess it would be hard to know as he is a grown man and knowing what and how many items were in his wardrobe is not something his family would be party to. (I, on the other hand, would know that if my son's three pair of khakis were in his apartment, that he was not dressed in work clothes- because he brings his laundry over weekly to use our machines)

Occams Razor for me is suicide. The fact that his keys, wallet, phone were at home points to someone not coming back. I doubt any one would even go for a five minute walk without some of these items.
If he had been killed or abducted at home, surely there would be some signs.

We all say he wouldn’t leave his dog, but I guess he knew it would be found, and most suicidees leave behind people who love them but are in too dark a place to realise.
The only puzzle is why he hasn’t been found. I hope I’m wrong and he has just had a breakdown. His family seem to know something was wrong.

He looked such a nice guy, and had worked so hard, and was doing an important job. Such a loss.

https://twitter.com/search?q=timothy cunningham&src=tyah

I don't know how to operate twitter! I tried searching for him to see if he has a twitter acct, but I don't know what I'm doing This link is to all twitter postings that have Timothy Cunningham. Hopefully there's something there we haven't seen before or could help better in finding him.

I'd like to know more about the windows that were left open. Were these like basement windows he would never open, or just windows that he typically wouldn't leave open when leaving the house?

Hoping for Tim's safe return. He sounds absolutely brilliant. Masters and Doctorates from Harvard? Wow...

https://twitter.com/search?q=timothy cunningham&src=tyah

I don't know how to operate twitter! I tried searching for him to see if he has a twitter acct, but I don't know what I'm doing This link is to all twitter postings that have Timothy Cunningham. Hopefully there's something there we haven't seen before or could help better in finding him.

2Hope4: His full name is Timothy Jerrell Cunningham. I don't do Twitter; if one of our fellow Websleuths does, maybe they can check into this.

I really hope Timothy is okay.

If Timothy got on a bus after he left his house, someone would have seen him.

If Terry walked, his dog might be able to find him. It’s worth a try.

Where are you Timothy? Please come home safe.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting a Dr. Taleka Patrick (another case I followed here on WS) vibe.

I hope they have managed to get into his computer, think I read he was a meticulous planner.

[FONT=&amp]His father, Terrell, said something about those communications made him worried, but he didn’t elaborate. “I pinpoint Sunday because there were some exchanges via phone as well as text that alerted me to be concerned about our son.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]His brother, Anterio, [/FONT]said he’s worried[FONT=&amp] something bad might have happened to him. “My first mind is that something has happened especially considering the length of time he’s been gone. Not having his phone, leaving his dog Bo alone, he just wouldn’t voluntarily check out like that.”[/FONT]

IMO I believe that his family thinks foul play was involved. His dad doesn't elaborate on the texts but at the same time his brother (I'm sure knowing what the texts said) is saying that he wouldn't just leave everything. Also, further debunking the hoax:

[FONT=&amp]Cunningham has spoken positively about vaccines in the past. You can listen to a [/FONT]short two-minute podcast[FONT=&amp] he gave in 2011, where he encouraged children to get the flu vaccine.[/FONT]

I have to wonder if it was a mental health issue, if he tried to fake a break-in by leaving the windows open? I also wonder if he left extra food for his dog. Every dog lover I know would leave extra food if they knew they were going away for awhile and the dog wasn't going to be checked on for a day... :thinking:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/timothy-cunningham-cdc-missing-atlanta-flu-photos/

Following.

Hope his family will get some answers soon !

Perhaps he left the windows open for the dog. It’s something I might think about if I was in a depressed state and was “taking off”.. Perhaps so someone would hear the dog, and know it was there?

This is a tough case. Thankfully there have been two recent cases of men disappearing and showing up a week or two later. Both with strange stories, but alive, nonetheless. Let’s hope this is another one of these cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next person who brings up an already debunked and stupid conspiracy about Timothy will be banned.

Where are you Timothy? Your family loves you and wants you back, no matter what. Contact someone, please.

Every tree near his home needs to be checked. They need to look up in those trees to rule that out. It looks like several areas within feet of his home. JMO... too many cases here where the person was found by looking UP.

Perhaps he left the windows open for the dog. It’s something I might think about if I was in a depressed state and was “taking off”.. Perhaps so someone would hear the dog, and know it was there?

This is a tough case. Thankfully there have been two recent cases of men disappearing and showing up a week or two later. Both with strange stories, but alive, nonetheless. Let’s hope this is another one of these cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good thought about leaving the windows open so someone could hear his dog.

I normally don't think of people his age committing suicide or having sudden onset of a serious mental health issue, I typically think of that more in late teens or early 20's but the more cases I follow on here the more I realize it happens. I hope he is hiding put somewhere and can get help like that actresses sister a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member