GA GA - Timothy Guy, 18, Forsyth County, 6 Feb 1987

Is the farm still in operation? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything with that name.
Was the farm even searched? It is possible that this Jeff person was made up and Tim never made it off of the farm that day.

This is the closest thing I could find to the business looks like it was registered to a person who is a lawyer in Atlanta which is Fulton County, not Forsyth County but was updated as out of business in 1990
http://www.georgiacorporates.com/corp/173300.html

Sherriprince11 said:
Today 12:23 PM
Yes I knew him. He was happy and kind. I didnt realize he was slow until after he went missing. I sure miss him. He had a horse show coming up and would never have missed it.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry about your friend being missing. If there is any insight into Tim's case you would like to share, please do.

Have you gone through NamUs to see if any cases could be him?
https://www.identifyus.org/en

Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry about your friend being missing. If there is any insight into Tim's case you would like to share, please do.

Have you gone through NamUs to see if any cases could be him?
https://www.identifyus.org/en

You're welcome. I haven't looked for him anywhere. In my heart, I know heaven is where we'll find him next.

Might this case be a match?

Unidentified Person Case

The height is a match, the weight and age are off but these are skeletal remains. I would be grateful if anyone else tried to interpret the remains being found "off GA 53 1 Mile From GA 400." I know that GA 53 is the highway, but I am not completely sure where GA 400 would place us and if it is that close to Juno, GA.

What gets me is the Robin Trower Passion Tour 86 t-shirt as it indicates the UID likely would have gone missing in 1986 or after.

Passion (Robin Trower album) - Wikipedia

Unidentified Person Case

The height is a match, the weight and age are off but these are skeletal remains. I would be grateful if anyone else tried to interpret the remains being found "off GA 53 1 Mile From GA 400." I know that GA 53 is the highway, but I am not completely sure where GA 400 would place us and if it is that close to Juno, GA.

What gets me is the Robin Trower Passion Tour 86 t-shirt as it indicates the UID likely would have gone missing in 1986 or after.

Here is this John Doe's Doe page, has a few more details:
The Doe Network: 2004UMGA

Thanks for adding this. The additional details are interesting. I wonder how they were able to determine he was a smoker.

Most likely stains on his teeth, but I'm guessing.

Unidentified Person Case

It’s so difficult when both cases don’t seem to have DNA dentals and fingerprints...
Wonder if Sherriprince11 (being a friend) would know if this person matches any of the details they gave as in being a smoker, the broken collarbone or the cervical rib? The hair description doesn’t seem to match though.

It’s so difficult when both cases don’t seem to have DNA dentals and fingerprints...
Wonder if Sherriprince11 (being a friend) would know if this person matches any of the details they gave as in being a smoker, the broken collarbone or the cervical rib? The hair description doesn’t seem to match though.
It is frustrating when we know that the UID had all 32 of his teeth. It appears that the LE did not follow up with a forensic odontologist. It might still be possible to obtain the dentals if the UID were exhumed, but 40 years is likely too long for any dental records on Timothy.

Edit: I might create a separate thread for the UID case if one does not already exist because the t-shirt seems to create such a definite limit on when the UID would have gone missing.

Last edited:
missing-persons | Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Tim Guy

89985486guy.jpg

Case Info
Last Seen Date:
Fri, 02/06/1987
Race:
White
Weight:
Height:
6'1"
Sex:
Male
Hair Color:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Birth Range:
1968-1969
Contact Info:
Forsyth County Sheriff
The GBI and the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office have been investigating the disappearance of Tim Guy who was 18 years old when he was last seen on February 6, 1987.

Tim is described as 6'1" tall and weighing 210 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. Shortly before his disappearance, Tim had moved to Forsyth County from Snellville, where his family still lives, to work as a stable hand at Sleepy Fox Farm.

Employees at the farm told investigators that Tim was last seen around 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 6, 1987, leaving with a man named Jeff who was said to be driving a 1972 to 1974 Chevy Impala. Jeff, whose last name is unknown, was described as a big-boned, muscular person who was about 5'10" tall, 180 lbs., with brown hair and beard.

According to his family, Tim has a learning disability and therefore acted much younger than his age.
rbbm.

I know 40 year old dental records may be hard to come by, but it's not impossible. My childhood dentist from over 40 years ago is still practicing. Does he still have my records? Not sure, but it would be worth asking under those circumstances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back