GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

I'm sorry if I missed it, but was it said that they know she left her car at Walmart? Is it possible she did drive her car to the house but it ended up back at Walmart?

Also, if she did leave her car at Walmart, I can think of a few reasons as to why. If she met him there and she hopped in his car to go for a drive or do whatever they were doing, if she then decided to stay the night with him, they could have just thought instead of going back to get her car that he would just drive her to pick it up the next day.

Also, I'm wondering if she was ever at the house for sure or if that is just based on what he says (his eye witness accounts). If something did happen to her, they could have been driving around in his vehicle and maybe that is why her phone was seen by family in a another town?

Just thinking out loud. MOO

As to how LE knew that they had argued and were sleeping in separate rooms---maybe Tina or her boy friend had talked or texted someone that night and told them.

I could see Tina complaining to a friend, saying she is sleeping on the sofa and she argued with him once again, etc, ....if I was on the sofa bed, mad at my ex after a fight, I'd be texting friends for sure...

If he was the one who had told a friend about that, I don't think he would have lied to LE, or kept that info from them because he had to know it might get back to them. Or maybe he didnt think it through?

So the WCSO received more information yesterday and is holding a pressor this evening at 6:00 PM. Anyone think it will be good news, or just an update of where they are in the investigation?

So the WCSO received more information yesterday and is holding a pressor this evening at 6:00 PM. Anyone think it will be good news, or just an update of where they are in the investigation?
If by good news, you mean an arrest, I will keep my fingers crossed. Otherwise, I don't see this one ending with good news. :(

There is an interesting person recently arrested and in the Washington County jail.
Go here and click the 24 hours tab.
http://www.interopweb.com/washingtonso/

Look at the first name.
Check that name against the friends list of the Tina Prince FB.

Go here.
Washington County Tax Assessor's Office
Click Search Records at the top.

Enter the address from the jail record in the Search by Location address.
Click the search button to the right of the field.

When the property record comes up there will be a photo of the house. There are arrows in the right hand corner to enlarge that photo.
If you click to enlarge you will see it is a two story white cinder block house.

YOU @Jethro4WS are a genius, my friend! Dollars to doughnuts you’re on to something here!

There is an interesting person recently arrested and in the Washington County jail.

Look at the first name.

Go here.

When the property record comes up there will be a photo of the house. There are arrows in the right hand corner to enlarge that photo.
If you click to enlarge you will see it is a two story white cinder block house.

Look at the first name.

Go here.

Without any authority to do so, I'd like to announce the Sleuther of the Day Award to @Jethro4WS.

YOU @Jethro4WS are a genius, my friend! Dollars to doughnuts you’re on to something here!
I think @Knox came across this at the same time if not a bit before me (but I didn't know) and @Knox is very good at this stuff as well and it would have been @Knox that posted it up if it were not for the timing of me posting - so credit to @Knox as well.

I think @Knox came across this at the same time if not a bit before me (but I didn't know) and @Knox is very good at this stuff as well and it would have been @Knox that posted it up if it were not for the timing of me posting - so credit to @Knox as well.
Lol, let's call it a tie. Good work @Jethro4WS -as always!

Look at the first name.

Go here.

excellent skills! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back