GA - Zachary and William Zulock charged for sexually abusing adopted boys and producing CSAM - 1/21/23

Bishop Black

Former Member
Reaction score

A Georgia couple is being accused of sexually abusing their adopted children and using them to produce "homemade" child *advertiser censored*, prosecutors allege, according to a new report.

Zachary Zulock and William Zulock were arrested on July 27 in Oxford, Georgia, after police raided their home and found video evidence that they were "engaging in sexually abusive acts" with the adopted children.

The couple is now facing a grand jury indictment under charges of felony sexual exploitation of children, aggravated child molestation, felony prostitution of a minor, aggravated sodomy, and incest, amounting to possibly nine life sentences, according to court documents obtained by Townhall.

Both men have pleaded not guilty. Their attorney did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital.

The men were also charged with soliciting two other men through social media to "perform an act of prostitution" on one of their children, the court documents state, adding that Hunter Clay Lawless, 27, and Luis Armando Vizcarro-Sanchez, 25, were both part of the prostitution ring.

Untitled-design-403.png

I struggled to read through the article and text messages I saw reported yesterday. These men are absolutely sick and twisted. Those poor boys. There’s not a punishment great enough for this kind of depravity.

Prominent LGBTQ publication Out magazine reportedly asked to feature their photos on its website, according to the Daily Wire.

Townhall said it spent months reviewing recorded jailhouse calls, court documents and testimony from a relative who spoke exclusively with the outlet about the extent of the abuse, as well as the “faster-than-expected” adoption process that led to the nightmare.

"Faster than expected" adoption process. That's so incredibly sad. Seems like normal protocols weren't
followed, maybe because of their sexual orientation.

I know this is a gross subject matter, but I am surprised at the lack of comments to the thread.

These children were not only sexually abused by their adopted parents over and over again, but were pimped out to pedophiles for sex acts. I equate this to multiple murder. One of the "dads" were accused of a sexual crime previously, but the "quick" adoption didn't uncover it. These poor kids. I hope they
are in a secure home right now, but there's no mention of them that I could find in the press. If they sit in the system with no real help, they may repeat what was done to them.

Swift justice for these vampires.

I know this is a gross subject matter, but I am surprised at the lack of comments to the thread.

These children were not only sexually abused by their adopted parents over and over again, but were pimped out to pedophiles for sex acts. I equate this to multiple murder. One of the "dads" were accused of a sexual crime previously, but the "quick" adoption didn't uncover it. These poor kids. I hope they
are in a secure home right now, but there's no mention of them that I could find in the press. If they sit in the system with no real help, they may repeat what was done to them.

I'm not really surprised at the lack of comments.

When I first heard of this case, I came here to see if it was posted, and hadn't been yet. I actually tried to start a thread and instantly knew there was nothing I could say that wouldn't get me banned, into the next life, if possible.

I agree completely, swift justice.

And healing for those innocent boys.

If the accusations against ZZ from 2011 had been properly investigated... would he and WZ been allowed to adopt these children?? This makes me angry.

If the accusations against ZZ from 2011 had been properly investigated... would he and WZ been allowed to adopt these children?? This makes me angry.

That's a good question.

The pair are due back in court on February 1.

There are ongoing questions about how they made their money. Zachary worked for a local bank branch and William worked for a local department of government, in a customer service center.

But somehow, the pair were earning $7,500-a-week.

That figure emerged when they were denied a public defender because they were too wealthy for one.

They also built their 'dream home' in an area where comparable homes sell for $900,000.

Also in the Daily Mail article linked here and previously in this thread has a hyperlink to the source the Daily Mail used in it's reporting. I won't link it here but if you are interested the site I mention has a 4 part investigative series on these 'dad's'. JMO

Little MSM coverage out there other than the initial charges. We will have to wait and see if that changes as the case progresses but I won't be holding my breath. MOO

The pair are due back in court on February 1.

There are ongoing questions about how they made their money. Zachary worked for a local bank branch and William worked for a local department of government, in a customer service center.

But somehow, the pair were earning $7,500-a-week.

That figure emerged when they were denied a public defender because they were too wealthy for one.

They also built their 'dream home' in an area where comparable homes sell for $900,000.

Also in the Daily Mail article linked here and previously in this thread has a hyperlink to the source the Daily Mail used in it's reporting. I won't link it here but if you are interested the site I mention has a 4 part investigative series on these 'dad's'. JMO

I first read about this case via the link you mentioned. I was stunned the MSM didn't pick up on it, and even now, it's getting VERY little traction. One would think, such horrors perpetrated on young children would be major headline news.

Unfortunately, I suspect we'll learn where the money came from, and it will most likely be connected to items (images or videos) they had for sale via the social media platforms they used.

jmo

I first read about this case via the link you mentioned. I was stunned the MSM didn't pick up on it, and even now, it's getting VERY little traction. One would think, such horrors perpetrated on young children would be major headline news.

Unfortunately, I suspect we'll learn where the money came from, and it will most likely be connected to items (images or videos) they had for sale via the social media platforms they used.

jmo
I use Duck Duck Go when searching but just for giggles I googled the lawyer for these two and their last name. One old article came up.
IMO there are news stories that are amplified for whatever particular reason and there are those that aren't.
I was looking at the court docket for these guys and had to laugh at the last motion for a gag order. It specifically cited the numerous online reports yada yada and made it sound like there is an onslaught of media attention.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.