Galliano faces trial

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by JBean, Mar 2, 2011.

1. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

[SIZE=+1]Galliano faces trial – as Dior faces up to life without him[/SIZE]
    The fortunes of the disgraced British fashion designer John Galliano seemed unchanged yesterday, despite him saying sorry for an alleged anti-Semitic rant.

On his lawyer's advice, the couturier kept quiet on Tuesday after he was sacked as creative director of Christian Dior​

2. Loading...

3. JBean

Natalie Portman Denounces John Galliano's Anti-Semitic Rant

snip

The star, who is the face of Miss Dior Cherie perfume, said in a statement: "I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video." Adds the expectant mom, 29: "In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way."
    http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeau...unces-john-gallianos-anti-semitic-rant-201113

4. JBean

Dior moves to fire Galliano after Hitler comments

The statement came hours after Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman condemned Galliano's praise of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler.
    <snipped>
    "I love Hitler," Galliano said in a video obtained by Britain's Sun newspaper. "Your mother, your forefathers would be f---ing gassed and f---ing dead."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-03-01/...ic-john-galliano-christian-dior?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

5. Velouria

Velouria Don't Drink the Pinellas Punch!

Bravo, Natalie!

Now PLEASE denounce Roman Polanski so I can finally forgive you for those Star Wars movies.

6. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING