Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

Yecchh. All perps gross me out and enrage me but this one is really taking the cake. I simply cannot stand to hear anything he has to say. I'm not interested in his feelings or opinions and it just makes me want to repeatedly smash his face when I hear anything from him. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that but I can't stomach him! I can't!!!

PG has no control over what the reporter does or doesn't do. He didn't request that the letter be given to Jaycee, so why are you suggesting that was his purpose? Your argument has no logic.

i see so he writes a letter to jaycee but doesnt want it to go to her? huh?

the argument is absurd though. jaycee wasnt in legal trouble and didnt need a lawyer.....even if she thought she did

Lol...you don't have to need a lawyer to ask for one. Maybe they had seen that on TV and thought thats what you do when an interview with the authorities isnt going your way and there is something you are trying to hide.

But like I said, this gives us a bit of insight into what happened that day, don't look at it as taking a partisan position.

Yecchh. All perps gross me out and enrage me but this one is really taking the cake. I simply cannot stand to hear anything he has to say. I'm not interested in his feelings or opinions and it just makes me want to repeatedly smash his face when I hear anything from him. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that but I can't stomach him! I can't!!!

get in line........... :woohoo:

Lol...you don't have to need a lawyer to ask for one. Maybe they had seen that on TV and thought thats what you do when an interview with the authorities isnt going your way and there is something you are trying to hide.

But like I said, this gives us a bit of insight into what happened that day, don't look at it as taking a partisan position.

i didnt think that comment was partisan.
but the one claiming he didnt mean for the letter to go to jaycee i did.

i see so he writes a letter to jaycee but doesnt want it to go to her? huh?

Instead of commenting and questioning almost every post on this board it may be easier to understand if you read the articles first. Just a suggestion.

Instead of commenting and questioning almost every post on this board it may be easier to understand if you read the articles first. Just a suggestion.

my links didnt work for it (it did for the katherine article) and i misread what was uoted. im not intentionally trying to be an idiot it just comes out that way.......

my links didnt work for it (it did for the katherine article) and i misread what was uoted. im not intentionally trying to be an idiot it just comes out that way.......

actually i take that back
i may have not read the full article before (i just did) but he wanted grey to "contact dugard at the earliest possibe date" uhhhhhhhhhh where am i wrong here? fill me in? thanks

PG has no control over what the reporter does or doesn't do. He didn't request that the letter be given to Jaycee, so why are you suggesting that was his purpose? Your argument has no logic.

True, but I think it's very clear that he gave the media that letter for the express purpose of somehow getting a message to Jaycee. I think he assumed that the contents would be publicized and that Jaycee would learn of it that way. He is sneaky, snaky and obviously trying to keep his hold on her. I assume that her family, attorney and psychologists are protecting her from this kind of garbage. Nothing he has to say has any value to anyone.

Right out of the starting gate, you know what jumps out at me? The spelling errors. Up until now, I've felt that PG was a decent writer and a good speller. The man is no dummy (a monster, yes). So, what's up with misspelling "speach" and "concider"? The word "speech" occurs many times in his manifesto. How could he suddenly misspell the word?

This might be nothing or it might mean that he's off his anti-psychotics or mood stabilizers or he's having a "break", mixed state or rapid cycling. I have several adult kids with bipolar and mood disorders and you'd be surprised at how you can gauge someone's mindset by the way they write and compose. Obviously, I'm hyper-vigilant but I've seen breaks coming due to spelling errors in emails time and time again. Very odd.

Why exactly would you think he were a good speller? In a letter he wrote decades ago, he spelled "controle" instead of "control."

Maybe Garrido believes Jaycee's free speech was to spout his brand of religious garbage, you know that "heart-warming story".:furious::furious::furious:

Yes, I bet he is expecting her to tell this heart-warming story to the media.

True, but I think it's very clear that he gave the media that letter for the express purpose of somehow getting a message to Jaycee. I think he assumed that the contents would be publicized and that Jaycee would learn of it that way. He is sneaky, snaky and obviously trying to keep his hold on her. I assume that her family, attorney and psychologists are protecting her from this kind of garbage. Nothing he has to say has any value to anyone.

i must be seeing things cause this article clearly states he wanted grey to contact jaycee at the earliest possible date. why woud he say that and mean not give her the letter? im not wrong on this.

i must be seeing things cause this article clearly states he wanted grey to contact jaycee at the earliest possible date. why woud he say that and mean not give her the letter? im not wrong on this.

The letter says PG wants Grey to contact a private attorney not Jaycee.

Sorry, I'm wrong. Here is the quote: "Please concider [sic] this request to contact her at your earliest possible date," Garrido wrote.

Criminal Psychologist Analyzes Garrido Letter

http://www.kcra.com/video/21166017/index.html

Short video - "Garrido still sees himself as Jaycee's protector"

yeah he's done an awesome job of 'protecting her". he protected her from being with her family. protected her from graduating grade school, jr high, high school, going to college. having a first date, going to the prom. meeting someone and falling in love having kids by someone who loves her.........yeah he's a great protecter.
my vomit button is working overtime tonight!!!!!!!!!!1 :sick::sick::sick::sick:

The letter says PG wants Grey to contact a private attorney not Jaycee!

ok the news aticle says 'asked kcra's grey to contact dugard at the eariest possible date'
garrido's letter: 'please consider this request to contact her at the earliest possible date.
then he mentions the private lawyer. he doesnt mention a lawyer by name or sex here. the first part is obvoiusly means jaycee then in his sig he says contact jc and some other jumbled garbage.

The Letter to Gray with spelling errors, etc.

To whom it may concern my first contact:

Walt Gray

J.C. Dugard's Free Speach rights are being violated, also she has been repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present durying questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning.

Her civil rights have been clearly violated. Please concider this request to contact her at your earliest possible date.

Take this to a privet attorney who will look this matter over for her best interest.

Her two children were witnessing the same treatment for them as well.

Contact J.C. by
attorney mail only
Protect her & the children's
rights, use wise judgment
in this matter please!
Thank you.

Thank you! Walt
Please contact me by
attorney mail only
Phillip Garrido

Members online

Online statistics