Garrido Says Dugard's Rights Violated

ok the news aticle says 'asked kcra's grey to contact dugard at the eariest possible date'
garrido's letter: 'please consider this request to contact her at the earliest possible date.
then he mentions the private lawyer. he doesnt mention a lawyer by name or sex here. the first part is obvoiusly means jaycee then in his sig he says contact jc and some other jumbled garbage.

Yes, you're right. I corrected my post. Sorry.

The Letter to Gray with spelling errors, etc.

To whom it may concern my first contact:

Walt Gray

J.C. Dugard's Free Speach rights are being violated, also she has been repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present durying questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning.

Her civil rights have been clearly violated. Please concider this request to contact her at your earliest possible date.

Take this to a privet attorney who will look this matter over for her best interest.

Her two children were witnessing the same treatment for them as well.

Contact J.C. by
attorney mail only
Protect her & the children's
rights, use wise judgment
in this matter please!
Thank you.

Thank you! Walt
Please contact me by
attorney mail only
Phillip Garrido

i know his ranting is a bit hard to decipher but he wants both jaycee and a private attorney contacted

They probably would have been interviewed together initially. She was split off later and interviewed separately. I believe the PD did that when they were called in.

The PO would have initially tried to figure out who all these extra people were and probably questioned them together. The scenario would play out with them becoming more defensive and further arousing suspicions. At some point they probably clammed up and starte demanding lawyers, at which point the PO called the cops since it was obvious that something that they were hiding something. I am guessing that is what PG is referring to.

Here is an account from the interview in the San Jose Mercury News

http://www.mercurynews.com/localnews/ci_13240607?FORM=ZZNR9

At first, the girls and woman seemed reluctant to answer basic questions asked by the parole agent and Concord officers while the Garridos were in the room. So the officers separated them.

"They weren't suspected of anything. It just didn't sit right," Lardieri said. "The suspicion was so high that we couldn't just leave this as it is."

In a room by herself, Lardieri said, the woman now known to be Dugard quickly admitted to her real identity. Lardieri said he suspects that it was the first time she had come under serious interrogation and she succumbed to the pressure, implicating Phillip Garrido as her kidnapper.

"Through some additional probing "... she finally confided and said, 'This is what happened and this is who I am,' Lardieri said.

Garrido was immediately jailed at the Concord Police Department on a probation violation. Dugard and her two daughters, meanwhile, were questioned further by El Dorado County cold-case investigators, who happened to be in Stockton and headed over once they got word of Dugard's reappearance. A short time later, Nancy Garrido was arrested.

They probably would have been interviewed together initially. She was split off later and interviewed separately. I believe the PD did that when they were called in.

The PO would have initially tried to figure out who all these extra people were and probably questioned them together. The scenario would play out with them becoming more defensive and further arousing suspicions. At some point they probably clammed up and starte demanding lawyers, at which point the PO called the cops since it was obvious that something that they were hiding something. I am guessing that is what PG is referring to.

At first, the girls and woman seemed reluctant to answer basic questions asked by the parole agent and Concord officers while the Garridos were in the room. So the officers separated them.

"They weren't suspected of anything. It just didn't sit right," Lardieri said. "The suspicion was so high that we couldn't just leave this as it is."

In a room by herself, Lardieri said, the woman now known to be Dugard quickly admitted to her real identity. Lardieri said he suspects that it was the first time she had come under serious interrogation and she succumbed to the pressure, implicating Phillip Garrido as her kidnapper.

"Through some additional probing "... she finally confided and said, 'This is what happened and this is who I am,' Lardieri said.

Garrido was immediately jailed at the Concord Police Department on a probation violation. Dugard and her two daughters, meanwhile, were questioned further by El Dorado County cold-case investigators, who happened to be in Stockton and headed over once they got word of Dugard's reappearance. A short time later, Nancy Garrido was arrested.

this actualy makes me happy.
once they got her away from him it was easier to break his spell........

Comparing G's words in his letter to this version of what happened, I keep thinking of his saying that she kept asking for an attorney from the beginning to the conclusion of the interview. So it looks like to PG "out of sight, out of mind." She left his interview, so her interview was over?

Something tells me that in this joint interview it was probably PG who was demanding an attorney for himself and NG and Jaycee.

What I am seeing of this version of events is that she followed the G. statements until she was taken out of his presence. Then after she was comfortable with the fact that it was over, she opened up and started talking.

Not y, e. He spelled it "controle" instead of "control."

ironically jaycee's 5th grade "self description" project, which i posted earlier today, is perfect spelling and grammar. well hers was. the errors in the post were mine lol im not a great typer or speller for that matter

ironically jaycee's 5th grade "self description" project, which i posted earlier today, is perfect spelling and grammar. well hers was. the errors in the post were mine lol im not a great typer or speller for that matter

Are you saying that she wrote she doesn't like spinach and not spinich (lol)

Comparing G's words in his letter to this version of what happened, I keep thinking of his saying that she kept asking for an attorney from the beginning to the conclusion of the interview. So it looks like to PG "out of sight, out of mind." She left his interview, so her interview was over?

Something tells me that in this joint interview it was probably PG who was demanding an attorney for himself and NG and Jaycee.

What I am seeing of this version of events is that she followed the G. statements until she was taken out of his presence. Then after she was comfortable with the fact that it was over, she opened up and started talking.

this is my view to. once she was away from either she cracked his spell or she felt safe enough for the first time in 18 years to tell someone who she was.

Are you saying that she wrote she doesn't like spinach and not spinich (lol)

yes she spelled spinach right lol. and the second time she said friends it wasnt spelled 'riends" lol

yes she spelled spinach right lol. and the second time she said friends it wasnt spelled 'riends" lol

btw i put 3 "lol's" after spinach cause that's such a kid thing to say "fears bumble bees, spinach, spiders' lol me i always hated green beans when i was a kid

The Letter to Gray with spelling errors, etc.

To whom it may concern my first contact:

Walt Gray

J.C. Dugard's Free Speach rights are being violated, also she has been repeatedly denied access to have an attorney present durying questioning. Over & over she clearly expressed this request from the beginning to the conclusion of questioning.

Her civil rights have been clearly violated. Please concider this request to contact her at your earliest possible date.

Take this to a privet attorney who will look this matter over for her best interest.

Her two children were witnessing the same treatment for them as well.

Contact J.C. by
attorney mail only
Protect her & the children's
rights, use wise judgment
in this matter please!
Thank you.

Thank you! Walt
Please contact me by
attorney mail only
Phillip Garrido

Wow! he seems a lot less lucid than his earlier writings, it's allmost like a different person. I bet he's coming unglued.

Wow! he seems a lot less lucid than his earlier writings, it's allmost like a different person. I bet he's coming unglued.

Yeah, and it appears it wasn't just a quickie note - he thought about what he wanted to say.

less lucid then his rantings about contolling sound with his mind? lol
imo this is him trying to 1) get to jaycee and 2) con people into thinking he's losing it

That's very likely. People who surf on the edges of reality when living in their own homes will often fall over to the other side when taken out of their familiar environments. It is like their familiar environment will help to anchor them in the present reality. But you remove that anchor and over they go.

You know, in a former day and age, a man like this would have been taken away and disposed of swiftly and quietly, and never heard from again.

I'm not sure modern justice is really better.

That's very likely. People who surf on the edges of reality when living in their own homes will often fall over to the other side when taken out of their familiar environments. It is like their familiar environment will help to anchor them in the present reality. But you remove that anchor and over they go.

im thinking about what his first victim kateherine said in that interview that was posted today. about how she thinks he conned the parole board into thinking she was his girlfriend and it was conesual sex.
now he seems to want jaycee to tell everybody how great he was to her. and if he looks crazy doing it all the better right?
guy is a professional con man here......he knows he souldnt be trying to get a letter out to jaycee but he does it anyways. then he makes it incoherent......he's really pushing the insanity thing, hoping a jury or judge is gonna buy it

Good points! He probably has always been able to make all her decisions and he couldn't do anything about this one because she was of legal age. I bet that really upset him. I would have loved to have been a mouse in the room when it dawned on him what was happening!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back