Garrido's Attorneys

He has not changed. Now he may not have "sexual urges" but then he might have a medical reason for that and/or no opportunity.

Well, he had someone at his disposal to satisfy his sexual urges for 18 years, if he stopped using her for that purpose then something must be different. I don't see how you can argue that he hasn't changed when his behaviour clearly had.

I think that if you are going to take that approach it would make more sense to argue that his fundamental "issue" hadn't changed, but the way it manifested itself had as his subconcious desires became reality. I bet if you dissect this guy's psyche you are going to find an underlying theme of family being expressed in a twisted bizarre kind of way. In his early years he was missing something, in adulthood he set out to find it using whatever method he saw fit, and in middle age found it (and also found out that he had something to lose - oh, the irony! :) ). That might sound like the journey everyone takes (well, most people anyway), except that he was crazy, so his journey to that end wasn't like yours or mine.

Well, he had someone at his disposal to satisfy his sexual urges for 18 years, if he stopped using her for that purpose then something must be different. I don't see how you can argue that he hasn't changed when his behaviour clearly had.

I think that if you are going to take that approach it would make more sense to argue that his fundamental "issue" hadn't changed, but the way it manifested itself had as his subconcious desires became reality. I bet if you dissect this guy's psyche you are going to find an underlying theme of family being expressed in a twisted bizarre kind of way. In his early years he was missing something, in adulthood he set out to find it using whatever method he saw fit, and in middle age found it (and also found out that he had something to lose - oh, the irony! :) ). That might sound like the journey everyone takes (well, most people anyway), except that he was crazy, so his journey to that end wasn't like yours or mine.
BBM
Something did change:
He liked little girls and JC grew up. YAP he used to go to the school watch them and masturbate. HE SAID IT NOT ME.
He loved the rape, the fight - HE SAID THAT TOO - and JC may have stopped fighting and decided to get it over with.
Bingo: NO more sexual desires. well at least not for her.

but little girls were seen with him up to 2 months before he had been apprehended.

Here is another scenario - not yet proven....:sick:
If he liked looking at the girls in school and masturbate, and he had 2 girls at home that he claims he did not rape.
NOT a far stretch of the imagination that he just touched and masturbated. Probably told them God Wanted it that way. OR just let me look and I will masturbate. Do it for Daddy. Doubt he did not touch them. :eek: :puke:
One was already a teen ager and her hormones must have been wakened...Wait a minute after that maybe her hormones became dwarfed...
God Only knows how screwed up she may be....

That is what he told JC at first when he did rape her. THIS IS WHAT GOD WANTS...:sick:

I actually do not care about his underlying cause and effect;
I am not writing a book nor do I intend to be the shrink for Perps.
MOO

song like i told you last week.......i've been jaded and cynical about our legal system since i was a teenager.
my opinion just gets worse about it as i get older ;)

Well the post just above #210 said something else go read your own post.
Something about out of touch with reality, and needing to go see the Godfather again....And that politicians are ........Whatever.....
You see there is a young innocent side and a funny smart side to you.
But you are still wanting to see the good in ALL.
Forget about it.....

Me tries to see the good too, but when it is not there it just is not.

i hardly try to see the good in all.
scanning the entire site here shows me how littlee there is.
i just try to see the good in SOME.

i hardly try to see the good in all.
scanning the entire site here shows me how Little there is.
i just try to see the good in SOME.
I guess you are no longer wide eyed and bushy tailed...LOL

FWIW, I think it's more than a little inappropriate to go into graphic detail about how PG might have molested the girls. They deserve more privacy and respect than that. JMO

Also, PG wasn't just attracted to little girls. Besides the 14 y.o. in 72 and the children he masturbated to/exposed himself to outside of schools, his other victims prior to 76 (that we know about) were all adult women. I don't think it was the age of the victim that "attracted" him, it was his ability to overpower and control them. If PG really did stop raping JC after the youngest girl was born, I don't think it was because she was too old for him.

I almost wonder if he didn't start having trouble with impotency around the time that it is claimed he stopped raping JC. If so, it wouldn't really qualify as him "changing". He just had no other choice.

his type never changes anyways.

if the girls werent molested and he stopped raping jaycee, it just means the victims cant/wont come forward.

FWIW, I think it's more than a little inappropriate to go into graphic detail about how PG might have molested the girls. They deserve more privacy and respect than that. JMO

Also, PG wasn't just attracted to little girls. Besides the 14 y.o. in 72 and the children he masturbated to/exposed himself to outside of schools, his other victims prior to 76 (that we know about) were all adult women. I don't think it was the age of the victim that "attracted" him, it was his ability to overpower and control them. If PG really did stop raping JC after the youngest girl was born, I don't think it was because she was too old for him.

I almost wonder if he didn't start having trouble with impotency around the time that it is claimed he stopped raping JC. If so, it wouldn't really qualify as him "changing". He just had no other choice.

You have a right to your opinions and I have a right to my theories, or scenarios, and opinions..
PG said he likes girls and hangs out at the school to masturbate.
he had 2 girls at home he said he slept with every night.

I will continue to write what I think - you are welcome to call it their privacy, It is my speculation.
I just did a 2+2. and said it was MO
I am not going to argue about it so we ending it here. No reply needed.

his type never changes anyways.

if the girls weren't molested and he stopped raping jaycee, it just means the victims cant/wont come forward.
I would still like to know if ever they found the 2 little girls he was seen with shortly before his arrest
I think it was 6-8 weeks prior.

I would still like to know if ever they found the 2 little girls he was seen with shortly before his arrest
I think it was 6-8 weeks prior.

there has not been a hint of that since we were all discussing it in oct/nov from anyone.
i tried contacing an fbi agent thru someone i know but he is undercover on another case and in-communicado.
i have always speculated that the two kids found in filth at molinos property might be them (no known parents or parentel arrests)>

there has not been a hint of that since we were all discussing it in oct/nov from anyone.
i tried contacing an fbi agent thru someone i know but he is undercover on another case and in-communicado.
i have always speculated that the two kids found in filth at molinos property might be them (no known parents or parentel arrests)>
Maybe they were, but I never felt that...Because I remembered a big age discrepancy.
I Just know that he clearly said he liked little girls and went to the HS to masturbate.
the 2 girls were said to be 5-7 and the kids at Molios were older.
the pig is disgusting, and dangerous, and finally behind bars.sighhh... And the LE in that county is almost as bad. :sick:

Maybe they were, but I never felt that...Because I remembered a big age discrepancy.
I Just know that he clearly said he liked little girls and went to the HS to masturbate.
the 2 girls were said to be 5-7 and the kids at Molios were older.
the pig is disgusting, and dangerous, and finally behind bars.sighhh... And the LE in that county is almost as bad. :sick:

It's mind boggling that some people really believe (I know one is a troll though) PG could just suddenly "change" without serious meds and counseling. They need to do some research on pedophiles and see that they don't just "change" and will always be attracted to kids. Rapists also don't "change" either, I'm 100% positive PG raped other women after he allegedly stopped raping JC... :banghead:

It's mind boggling that some people really believe (I know one is a troll though) PG could just suddenly "change" without serious meds and counseling. They need to do some research on pedophiles and see that they don't just "change" and will always be attracted to kids. Rapists also don't "change" either, I'm 100% positive PG raped other women after he allegedly stopped raping JC... :banghead:
ITA....
JC gave other moms hope, :dance:
but the SOB even got an attorney that acts like a troll IMO...:(
we can not close our eyes for one moment with that kind of a clan because they are 4 ever
master minding some way to get their way, and like you said their ways do not change.

A dog goes for his spot, a tiger has his stripes, and a snake shed his skin. Over and over again.
It is what it is and those who want to believe other wise scare me...
No Meds, No therapy, no buying their con job.
Thank God very few may believe they can change.
seeing is believing, after they see a bunch of cases then they may understand what they are really looking at.

It's mind boggling that some people really believe (I know one is a troll though) PG could just suddenly "change" without serious meds and counseling. They need to do some research on pedophiles and see that they don't just "change" and will always be attracted to kids. Rapists also don't "change" either,

Which people said they "really believe PG could just suddenly 'change'"? Whom is it that you believe doesn't realize that pedophiles and rapists don't just change? This is getting a little ridiculous that people can't discuss a topic like adults without being accused of taking up for the G's or of being a "troll. Geez.

Also, you mention "without serious meds and counseling" and that doesn't change them, either, FYI! There is NO cure for violent behaviors such as these, period. No amount of medicine and no amount of counseling can ever "fix" the problem. I'm sure an R.P. McMurphy style lobotomy would do just fine, though! ;)

I'm 100% positive PG raped other women after he allegedly stopped raping JC... :banghead:

How can you be 100% positive unless you were there? You don't think it's possible that PG started suffering from E.D. around the time the second girl was born? I do, but I'm not even close to being positive of anything. The only thing that we can be 100% sure of is that P&N DID kidnap, rape and imprison JC for close to 2/3 of her entire life and imprisoned her girls for all of their lives.

You have a right to your opinions and I have a right to my theories, or scenarios, and opinions..
he had 2 girls at home he said he slept with every night.

I will continue to write what I think - you are welcome to call it their privacy, It is my speculation.
I just did a 2+2. and said it was MO
I am not going to argue about it so we ending it here. No reply needed.

What arguing? I didn't address any certain poster, yet, you respond, chew me out and then tell me not to reply? lol, Really?

It is inappropriate to go into graphic detail about how PG might have molested JC's girls (especially when JC has adamantly denied that PG touched her girls) and something tells me you know this and it is why you responded. Do you think JC said it didn't happen so that strangers on a website would continue to speculate or do you think she denied it so that she could retain at least her girls' privacy? It's also possible that she denied he did anything to them because he actually might not have. I pray he didn't, for their sake. In a way, it seems like some people kind of hope he did molest the girls just for the sensationalism of it all. Disgusting:sick:. Really, really sad.

IMO, until information is released to make us believe otherwise, I think this part of the story should just be left alone. At least out of respect for JC, if not for her young girls.

Now, YOU need not reply. This should be the end of this discussion AND the discussion of anything that has to do with the exploitation of JC's daughters, but I'm almost certain it won't be...

As per the parole documents, he did go on meds sometime during the federal parole period and before the state parole took over. That coincides roughly with his behaviour change. It also looks like he was also in some sort of group counseling.

As for other rapes there is no evidence for that other than the ones we know about. If there are any unaccounted for, the most likely period to find them would be inbetween his release from prison and Jaycee's kidnapping.

He said that after his rape conviction, and would have been talking about what he did sometime prior to his arrest. He was quite young then, referring to an even earlier time when he was probably not a whole lot older than the girls he watched.

BBM
Something did change:
He liked little girls and JC grew up. YAP he used to go to the school watch them and masturbate. HE SAID IT NOT ME.

I'm not sure he stopped raping Jaycee because she grew up, though that may have been the case. His sexual preference seemed to run the gamut from children to adults (e.g., Jaycee to Katie).

He loved the rape, the fight - HE SAID THAT TOO - and JC may have stopped fighting and decided to get it over with.

I agree. I think it may have been the "fight" that appealed to him more than the age of his victim.

but little girls were seen with him up to 2 months before he had been apprehended.

Perhaps there really were two other children on the property from time to time, but I think it's also possible that the witness was mistaken about who she saw. I can't help but think that Jaycee would have told LE about their existence if PG used them to satisfy his perverse desires.

If he liked looking at the girls in school and masturbate, and he had 2 girls at home that he claims he did not rape.
NOT a far stretch of the imagination that he just touched and masturbated. Probably told them God Wanted it that way. OR just let me look and I will masturbate. Do it for Daddy.

I really, really hope he never abused Jaycee's children. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but thankfully, there is no evidence of this thus far. As a matter of fact, Jaycee has denied it. I'm assuming the children have been asked, and it seems they've denied it as well.

He said that after his rape conviction, and would have been talking about what he did sometime prior to his arrest. He was quite young then, referring to an even earlier time when he was probably not a whole lot older than the girls he watched.

Tiger stripes don't change... He was always one step away from a loonier bin.

As per the parole documents, he did go on meds sometime during the federal parole period and before the state parole took over. That coincides roughly with his behaviour change. It also looks like he was also in some sort of group counseling.

As for other rapes there is no evidence for that other than the ones we know about. If there are any unaccounted for, the most likely period to find them would be inbetween his release from prison and Jaycee's kidnapping.

A rapist does not get caught on all their rapes - they usually get caught for one, when lucky LE can string a few together,,, but rarely can they do that....A rapist goes on and on raping...
AS for counseling - they can be in counseling for ever and their strips wont change.

We now have web sites that allow people to know where they live for good reason....
It is kind of a BUYER BEWAR SITE; IMO; YES they had to prepare those sites because they know they don't change.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back