Gary Austin

What points to Darin?
Not a single thing.
Darlie is as guilty as can be. Her knife used to cut screen, jewelry wasn't taken at sink where clean up occurred, she named 2 men in her jail letters & freaked out on the stand when asked about it, blood under the glass & vacuum, no cuts on her feet, wine glass was latched wouldn't have been knocked down, Domain didn't bark, motion lites not on, she called media herself to film that grave scene. Her mother had the opportunity a few years ago to go on Dr. Phil? Worldwide attn and any dna testing? She refused. Why? She knows her daughter did this. Her fans say necklace was embedded, had to be surgically removed but it simply fell off when bandage removed. Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. Her wounds were superficial & she didn't know what/where carotid was. She was lucky she didn't kill herself. She was such a light sleeper that she would wake up when Drake turned over in his crib yet she slept through all that? She's guilty. darlieroutierfactandfiction DOT com

All good points - the consensus is that nobody else was considered a suspect from quite early on so nobody was actively pursued. I remember reading this on Darlie's website and my immediate thought was it must be an excuse on her behalf, but the more I look into it, the truer it becomes.

For Darin to be out the frame at such an early stage also brings up questions.

I'm not for one second suggesting Darlie was railroaded here as the evidence coupled with her testimony and statements running up to the trial does indeed point to her being the likely perpetrator.

That said, there are just too many unanswered questions and there also seems to be a dire lack of investigation other than that focusing on Darlie.
A parallel investigation is set up in this type of crime. Police start first by eliminating the family members, those who had a motive to murder two boys. In fact, Darin was suspected first but he was cleared by the investigation. Family member are always the first suspects in this type of crime, two kids dead but the adults still alive. Darlie could not be cleared by the investigation. Once the initial DNA tests were returned coupled with her complete change of story, she became the focus of the investigation.

The only unanswered question now is when will she be executed. Ironic so many amercians are dying of Covid yet it's keeping death row prisoners from meeting their fate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back