Gary Coleman Secret Wedding!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by golfmom, Feb 13, 2008.

1. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/789756,gary021208.article

Gary Coleman revealed today that he’s tied the knot, and it’s not just his first marriage — it’s his first time ever being in love.

The 40-year-old former child actor told “Inside Edition” that he secretly wed Shannon Price, 22, on Aug. 28 after the couple met on a movie set.

2. Loading...

3. Tranaice

Tranaice New Member

Good for him, I'm happy for them. :)

4. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Aw, I hope he is happier now than I've seen him in the past. She's quite young though! Wow! Go Gary! lol

5. pixies

pixies Former Member

He is vile.
    I have no respect for him at all. Zero.

This man has a HUGE anger problem and gets violent. I will try to find the article to this later.

*It is nap time for the 3 littlest ones.*

6. kk's mom

kk's mom New Member

I saw the article in what you were talking about........it was on Perez...I'll cut/paste...what is this young girl thinking?

Snip from Perez....

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

7. Nocgirl

Nocgirl New Member

Well if you were a virgin at 40 you would be pretty frustrated too LOL.

Kinda scary to think what their kids will look like. She is no beauty queen either. Here is a pic of the waxky tacky couple:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/23459

8. Jules

Jules Former Member

Agreed. He is vile. I hope his wife finds her backbone and stands up to him.

9. Beffie

Beffie New Member

When I seen the story yesterday, my first thought was can it really be secret when no one really cares. It is not like they are some famouse couple. If Brad and Angelina got married and no one knew that would be a secret wedding, but Gary Coleman and some young girl???:waitasec:

10. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

It appears Gary has a short temper. He definitely is not standing up to the heights his wife expected.

Gary! Please! You need to stand tall and measure up to be the man we known you can be. Your wife needs a husband she can look up to---- a shoulder she can lean on!

Grow up Gary!

11. j2mirish

j2mirish Former Member

uhmmm...ok ...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12. deanws

deanws Former Member

Yall are mean! LOL I wish them luck.:)

13. j2mirish

j2mirish Former Member

I'm not mean- just honest :crazy:

14. dingo

dingo Former Member

She looks like shes been rode hard and put away wet...(Idahomom taught me that one:) )

15. T-Rex

T-Rex New Member

Montana!!!
    Well, throwing things in her direction isn't the same as throwing them AT her, is it?

16. j2mirish

j2mirish Former Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    good one idm----- lol

17. Elphaba

Elphaba Defying Gravity...

He's an odd little man... his temper has gotten him in trouble in the past... he has nothing nice to say about Different Strokes and saw Dana Plato's death as a way of ending any possibility of having a reunion. (seriously... he considered her death a good thing in that aspect... it was a very selfish view, in my opinion).

18. phonemommy

phonemommy New Member

LMAO!! The writer of this story is hilarious!! Almost as funny as they are looking!

19. montana_16

montana_16 Active Member

Hi T-Rex. It may sound like I was being hard on Gary, but look at the post again. I was in a goofy mood and just did a play on words, kidding around about his small stature. lol

20. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

21. GlitchWizard

GlitchWizard Reprobate

How cruel of me would it have been to see this little guy throwing a child's tantrum? I'd be laughing my butt off!

"I have to learn it's always the guy's fault, no matter what." he says. Well, YEAH. Ya think? When you're not much of a catch, you need to cut the girl some slack.